Book Two:Still Into You (NaLu...

By SerenadeThis

Still Into YOU [Sequel of I'm the Payment on my Dad's Debt...] 6 years have passed ... She leave before becau... More

Still Into You † Sequel of I'm the Payment on my Dad's Debt †
SIY Chapter 1: 6 years later ...
SIY Chapter 2: Raven ...
SIY Chapter 3: Wedding Day ...
SIY Chapter 4: The biggest revelation ..
SIY Chapter 5: Mirror ...
SIY Chapter 6: Why ?!
SIY Chapter 7: Second chance ?!
SIY Chapter 8: Just a Peck ...
SIY Chapter 9: The Dragneel's ...
SIY Chapter 10: Picture Frame ...
SIY Chapter 11: Should I Believe it or not ???
SIY Chapter 12: Worried ...
SIY Chapter 13: A Father's Love ♡
SIY Chapter 14: Yes ... Your Girl ... Since the Beginning ...
SIY Chapter 15: Kidnapped O^O
SIY Chapter 17: She's Gone ???
SIY Chapter 18: Nice Riddle ...
SIY- Epilogue ♡
Last Message to everyone ...

SIY Chapter 16: You Trust Me Right ?

13.4K 384 188
By SerenadeThis

"There, I've beaten you to a pulp. Now, give Lucy back to me." Natsu said in a low yet fearsome voice that surely intimidate the blonde he just beaten to a pulp.

"N-Not in a million years!" Sting manage to yelled in a firm voice though he didn't stopped himself to stutter.

"Damn it!" Natsu uttered angrily, he was about to say something more when his blonde girl say something.

"Sting! Can't you see that I don't love you?! I'm not going to be happy with you, and so are you. You're not going to be happy with me, so please. Im begging you, please let me go. I don't love you the way you think." Lucy explained to him, but he just glared at her.

"No! You're lying! You're lying!" Sting shouted, covering his ears so that he wouldn't hear her what so called lies.

"Damn it Sting, that's the truth and only the fcking truth! You should believe it whether you like it or not!" Lucy yelled, fussed in anger towards his childish way of thinking.

"No! I WON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE THAT'S NOT THE TRUTH! I know the truth, and the truth is that you love me, but that son of a bitch brainwashed you, so that he can have you and Raven for himself only." Sting said, slowly standing up but the pinkette kicked him once more so that he'll stay in the floor.

"He'll surely have us! Because Raven was his son and I was his girl, quit being childish and Stupid!" Lucy yelled, totally pissed by now. How come this guy became his friend for about five whole years. He's a total Pyschopath for mavis sake!

"Sure he's Raven's father, but I know for sure that if you let him choose between the two of us, he'll pick me rather than this jerk! It's alright though, You know I accept Raven with all of my heart right? I'll be his father. Just leave this fcking bastard and come with me and Raven. We'll go back to Florida and we'll live peacefull there. You, me, and Raven." Sting offered, which makes her grimaced in annoyance while Natsu punched him fistful in his face in so much anger.

"Fck! That would never gonna happen. Not in gazillion years! Raven will never be your child! He's mine. Maybe you can deceive people with the same blonde locks, but when people see the three of us together, they will know that he's my son and not yours because his a complete replica of me. And I'm confident that he'll choose me over you, because blood is so fcking ticker that water." Natsu said in a rather calm tone which makes him shiver down on his spine.

"And I will never gonna be yours, you psycho! It's not like you owned me or something. I was only belonged to Natsu and Natsu only... since the beginning." She murmured.

"Shut the fck up! You always say that, how can you tell me that you only belonged to that jerk, huh?! Tell me?! It's not as if he owns you!" Sting mocked, looking at Natsu in disgust.

"He... He does." She blurt out, "I do belong to him because he owns me. I'm the payment on my Dad's bebt to him. So techinically speaking, he still owns me till now." She stated that leave him stunned but later on he laughed like a psychopath maniac.

"Hahahahahaha! Are you for real?!" Sting uttered and still laughed sarcastically, but when he realized that she's as serious as hell, he stopped and looked at her in horror, "So it is true." He didn't asked, he stated it and he earns a nod from the two.

"Fck! Now I see. You can't leave him because he owns you, but if I buy your freedom, you'll be free from that bastard." Sting said.

"You're wrong! We love each other! Right Natsu?" She said looking at him only to earn a sincere nod from him that surely flatter her heart, she then looked back at Sting, "Why can't you understand that? Are you a boobie bird or something?!" She added.

"Shut up, he literally owns you because you are some sort of payment, but as I say, I'll buy you from him." He said.

"No he will never---"

"Fine by me." Natsu said that surely shocks her, he... wanted to sell her out? But... she thought he loves her? Tears slowly appeared on her eyes as it threaten to fall of her eyes, how dare he, "That is if you can." He added.

"N-Natsu... Y-You're willing t-to---" she said, stuttering with a crack voice, its as if the same feeling she felt last six years ago came back.

"Shh love. Just leave it to me," he said before looking at her with an assuring yet sincere eyes, "Just believe in me, you trust me right?" He added that made her tear up for more before she actually nodded. He then smiled at her before looking at Sting with his unfathomable mask.

"Tch, how much." Sting asked once he looked at him.

"Same question. You? How much can you give? " he asked, hands slid on his pocket.

"Three million?" Sting offered, but he just tsk-ed before shooking his head.

"Three million, are you kidding me? Is that all your max?" He asked, she's as if watching a bidding and a negociation, and she's the price. But she trusted him.

"Okay, i'll give you a billion. Happy now?" He asked.

"Hmm, not close. Say, how much money do you have?" Natsu asked, looking at him with an unfathomable eyes.

"10 billion! Huh! Beat that!" Sting brags that made him chuckle a bit, "I'm fcking sure that I'm way much richer than you are." He added with his head high.

"I'm not a bragger like you but... you're way out of my league, the whole money you owns doesn't even reach Lucy's worth, and even if it reach I won't sell it to you because there is only one Lucy Heartfilia in this world and I have her now. And I don't fcking need your money. Because I have tons of it. AND even if I don't have the money, I still won't sell her to you, I'd rather feel the poverty than regret to do the right decision." He said, "Now, give me back my Luce! I'm getting tired of this nonsense arguement." He added.

But instead of giving her, Sting throw a fist in the air only to be dodgw by him again. Then a siren mobile patrol was to be heard outside the abandon building, then three pairs of couple appeared from the door Natsu used when he entered the said building.

"Aries, Juvia! Erza?! What are you guys doing here?" Lucy asked as Aries untie her.

"We got worried so we followed you, then we saw Sting kidnapped you." Juvia answered.

"I tought it's clear between us that you're not telling this to anyone and not to call a fcking police! But you fcking did!" Sting uttered frustratedly.

"He doesn't have any single idea on how on earth the Police came from because We call them." Aries said, glaring at him.

"Still, I told him not to have a company, yet he broke the single rule. So that means Lucy's mine." He said and laughed hiaterically.

"Stop, this is Police. I command you to raise your hands about the head this instance." Said a raven headed policeman.

"Yieh hah! SPO1 Connel, don't let your guard down." Then a green headed girl said.

Sting raised his hands in the air in defeat.

"Now, come here. Quick!" SPO1 Connel said, Sting walked towards him while giving death glares to the pinkette.

"You're under arrest for the crime kidnapping." SPO1 Rougue said putting handcupps on his arms. They then started to walk out of the abandon building, but Sting saw the gun of the raven headed amd quickly took it out of his belt and Aimed to Natsu.

"Dragneel! Mada mada!" (I'm not done yet) he uttered, SPO1 Rougue electrified him but he already pulled the trigger of the gun, as if on cue Lucy shileded his body wuth hers as the tiny metal strucked on the backside of her left torso.

"Lucy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
17.3K 289 12
Natsu and Lucy are in love with each other, but fail to realize their feelings. This all changes when one of the best friends, Lucy, has a dream. The...
5K 128 13
When Natsu and Lucy decide to go on a job together, a few things end up being a bit trickier than they anticipated. How will everything turn out? Ho...
3.2K 92 19
Lucy has been on a quest for half a year right now. What happens when Lucy ends up in Natsu's house? And has serious injuries covering her whole body...