Im Mates With The Big Bad Alp...

Oleh beef246

Lillie is just any ordinary girl from sunny, hot Australia with an annoying arse twin brother Zander. What sh... Lebih Banyak

Im Mates With The Big Bad Alpha.
We're here!
What the hell is a mate?!
No. Way.
I promise.
The walking silicon.
Race ~part 1~
Not a chapter!
Party? YES!
What the hell happened to your face?!
Im a slut- Nah hell no!
Why the hell have she got red eyes?!
These harsh whispers.
Demon-angel?
Mind reading.
Talk about awkward.
What the hells the matter with me?!
The new power.
Never joke about llamas Ace.
Secrets are out!
Authors note!
Urm ace im right here..
The vision.
Authors note!
The vision ~ part 2~
Two can play that game!
Stay?
Raised in a barn? Mansion actually.
Nandos!
Im here to fuck shit up!
Your mine.
No chapter here dear ducklings!
Joel.
Soooo not a chapter.
Explaining.
RAY'S P.O.V!!
Weird Xavier.
Nice downgarde, whore
I reject you, Alpha
Anal Ana.
A change of heart.
I did it for you.
Inhuman noises.
Rogues.
NOT AN UPDATE!
Sorry...
Trial run war.
Sorry

Race ~ part 2~

13.7K 437 3
Oleh beef246

Chapter 8- ~ part 2~

Lillie P.O.V

Me and Xavier followed chase to this destination he was on about. Soon we pulled in and Xavier motioned for us to get out.

" Okay so I think we should have a go at the course separately first." Xavier said, while I took my time looking around the course.

It was a normal concrete floor with loads of twists and turns perfect for drifting.

" I'll go first." I said walking towards my car.

" I should warn you." chase said smirking "They don't call me the race king for nothing." he said cockily with a smirk.

" We'll see." I said taunting him with a smirk. I heard Xavier go ' oooooh!' and laugh.

I got in my car and drove to the starting line. I revved the engine loudly enough for the car to shake.

" GO!" I heard Xavier scream before I was already off. Seeing a quite tight corner come up I put the car in gear, hit the accelerator and pulled the hand break making a perfect drift.

I looked in the rear mirror seeing chase and Xavier looking gobsmacked. I laughed.

" They don't call me Drift King for nothing." I said and sped up. After completing the whole course I pulled up infront of the boys.

" So whose next?" I asked with a cocky smirk on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hah Chase I told you I would beat your arse!" I said smirking as Xavier and chase handed me the money grumbling.

We agreed to only bet $20 seeming as it wasn't exactly a real race.

" Lets just go and get food." chase grumbled grumpy that he lost. Xavier let out a booming laugh and wrapped a arm around my shoulder.

" She won chase get over it." he said laughing. " You never know there might be something your better at." Xavier finnished making chase look up with an idea.

" Fighting!" he shouted making me roll my eyes.

" I'll most probably hurt you, a kickboxer remember?" I said annoyed.

" Yea im probably better than you." he said cockily. My facial features darkened. I. Do. Not like to be questioned on my fighting skills.

" I'll hurt you chase. Im warning you now. Back. Down." I said warningly making him smirk.

" Come on Lillie, are you scared?" he asked mockingly.

" Chase, enough." Xavier warned making Chase nod. What the hell?!

" Sooooooo, McDonald's anyone?" Xavier asked.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

35.9K 1K 64
Bella was a beautiful 15 year old girl /werewolf. She was about to turn 16 and she was excited to meet her mate so they could live happily.But when s...
79.4K 1.3K 13
Completed~( 10 July, 2018) *** Manakel, the descendant of Moon Goddess, is send to the Werewolf World, to finish the...
180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
Rejection Oleh Grey

Manusia Serigala

81.3K 2.4K 33
***MATURE CONTENT IN SOME CHAPTERS*** Advised for 17+ Her mother died while giving birth to her and her father killed himself due to the loss of his...