EmeryTKelly Imagine (FIYM) {s...

By KynzieAlex97

I'm just going to do EmeryTKelly Imagines Because Emery Thomas Mikael Kelly is Bae af! More

(A) He Promised...
(A-2) It was just a dream!
(B) The machine stopped.
(B-2) The Machine Stopped Sequel
(C) {Edited} I'm Sorry, But Who Are You!
(D) Sweet Little Something.
(E) Starbucks!
(F) Publicly Official
(G) A Safe Place.
Requests
Authors note.
(H) Request for Summer.
(I) Request for Ana.
Authors note.
Quick Q&A
Important, Please Read!
Authors Note
Authors note
(K) See You Soon.
(L) Don't Listen To Them.
(M) Daddy is now a star.
(N) 17th of December

(J) Em...Emery?

81 1 0
By KynzieAlex97

Previously on I'm Sorry but Who are you?

"They do Ricky, after you and Liam were taking (Y/N) here, I called my security company and they showed me the footage of what happened to (Y/N), look at this Ricky" Emery answers

"She fought back, my sister fought back!" Ricky says happily

Presently on I Remember!

6 Months Later
Y/N moved out of Emery's house and Moved back in with Ricky.

Y/N POV

I wake up to the sound of my Alarm playing H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line so I got up out of my bed and took a shower 45minutes later I came out with a towel wrapped around me and picking out my OOTD 10 minutes later I picked an outfit to wear. (Dark Blue Ripped Skinny jeans, a cropped tank top with Batman and black low boots) And did my make up and just curled my hair a little bit to give that beachy wave look

I went to Ricky's room and looked in his closet for a jacket so I took his Jean Jacket with FIYM in the back and went downstairs and into the kitchen to get a bottle of coconut water when I see a note on the Refrigerator door.

Y/N, Me and the boys went to an early morning Meeting we'll be back soon. All the Doors and Windows are locked and the security system is alarmed. See you later Baby sis - R.G

You turned the note around and wrote went to the mall need new clothes cause you know Spring cleaning, and bro its been 6 months I need a new Phone I can't keep using your old one, its freezing and glitching.

Then you put the note back on the fridge and took Ricky's keys and your bag unarmed the security system unlocked the door then closed and locked the door then got into Ricky's car then drove to The mall and the first place you went to was Starbucks and you ordered (Y/F/D) (your fav drink)

Barista: And the name the name for the order?

(Y/N): Garcia

A couple minutes later and you hear the barista say

Barista: Order for Garcia.

So you got your drink and said Thank you then walked out towards the front entrance of the mall

The first place you went to is Verizon and got a new phone under Ricky's account

You got an IPhoneX and new case. Then went to a different stores for shoes and clothes and other essentials that you needed.

For shoes you got Black and White high top Vans, All White low top Converse, Black and White low top Vans with roses, Black Combat boots, All Black Nike's, Etc.

For clothes you went to quite a few stores, like Hollister, VS, Forever 21, Love Culture, H&M, Hot topic, Aeropostale, Etc.

You walk out of the mall with like almost 25 bags so you put the bags in Ricky's trunk then got into his car drove to Walmart for stuff for your room and other miscellaneous items.

At Walmart you got alot of things for your room and quite a few miscellaneous items and drove home to Ricky's, as you park and get out the boys pull up in Emery's car, they get out and run up to you.

Ricky: Where did you go by your self?

(Y/N): The Mall...Ricky you're my brother and I love you but it's been 6 months, cutt me some slack.

Ricky: Okay, I'll give you some slack, it's just I almost lost you 6 months ago I don't think I could go through that again.

(Y/N): Ricky, I'm still here aren't I, and I don't plan on leaving you any time soon. now can you, Lee and Brown eyes help me with these bags to my room, please.

Ricky: Sure sis, come on boys.

So the boys bring the bags up to  your room and set the down

Ricky: Do you need anything thing else sis?

(Y/N): Nope I'm good.

Ricky: We'll be down stairs if you need us.

(Y/N): Okay thanks Bro, love you.

Ricky: Love you too sis.

Then closed your door and you started putting your stuff away that you got. Almost 2 hours later you come down with your phone and sit on the couch and watch the boys play games. Only when they died did they notice that you came down stairs.

Liam: Did you have any trouble putting away your things?

(Y/N): Nope (popping the p) I think I got it, but thanks anyway Lee.

Liam: Anytime.

(Y/N): Can I play with you guys?

Emery: Play for me (Y/E/C) I have to go make a call.

(Y/N): Uh sure, thanks.

Then Emery got up and walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. Then when we were in the middle of playing Liam gets a call so he pauses the game and takes the call so I get and go the kitchen to get a drink and then I hear part of Emery's conversation with someone.

Emery: Okay babe, pick you up at 6:30 and nothing too fancy. Bye love you too

Then Emery hung up as soon as you were walking in to the kitchen walked passed Emery and opened the fridge and got a Gatorade bottle.

(Y/N): Hot Date? (Sarcastically)

Emery: What, Jealous?

(Y/N): Why would I be jealous? We aren't or weren't together, were we?

Emery: (Deep sigh) No, we weren't. I got to go. See you later (Y/N)

Then Emery grabbed his stuff and left then Liam came back into the room and saw that Emery left.

Liam: (Y/N) where did Emery go?

(Y/N): Hot Date tonight, picking her up at 6:30.

Then sat back down on the couch.

Liam: Oh...

Ricky: Anyway how about we get back to the game, Shall we?

(Y/N): You too play, I'd rather listen to music.

Then you put headphones and zoned into your phone.

Ricky: Why is my sister not wanting to play videogames and where did Emery go?

Liam: Emery has a date he's picking up at 6:30.

Ricky: Oh...

An hour later of the boys playing games. So you pulled my headphones around your neck and asked Ricky a question?

(Y/N): Hey Ric, Where did my accident happen?

Ricky: You still don't remember where it happen?

(Y/N): If I remembered where it happened I wouldn't be asking, now would I?

Liam: She's got a point, there.

(Y/N): Thank you Lee. now where did it happen?

Ricky: Emery's Kitchen.

(Y/N): Brown Eyes?

Liam: Yes, Brown Eyes.

(Y/N): Take me there!

Ricky: What?

Liam: Why?

(Y/N): Because guys I was doing research on the internet while you guys were playing and it says that going back to where the accident happened might trigger something in my subconscious to reconnect with my old memories before the accident.

Ricky: Do you really think that's gonna work?

(Y/N): Well it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Liam: She's got another point there, Ricky.

Ricky: Okay Fine, you can at least try.

So you and boys get in Ricky's car and Ricky drives to Emery's house  and notice that his car is gone so they park and get out of the car.

Ricky: (Y/N) You haven't been back here in 6 months, are you sure you want to do this?

(Y/N): I have to do this Ricky, it's been driving me crazy that I remember everything except for where it happened, what happened, and my supposedly Relationship With Brown Eyes and everything about Brown Eyes.

Liam: Okay, if you don't want to this anymore, Ricky will take you home.

(Y/N): Thanks guys, now let's do this, I have to know if this works.

Rickyx: Okay.

So you and the boys walk into Emery's house, you look around and the first thing that came to your attention was.

(Y/N): Guys, is his house always this messy?

Ricky: Not much but recently it has been.

(Y/N): How Recently?

Liam: 6 months ago, The day after your accident.

(Y/N): Oh... where's the kitchen?

Liam: This way.

So Liam leads you to the kitchen and you just stand in the middle of the kitchen and look around.

Liam: I'll give you some time, Ricky and I will be outside if you need us just call.

(Y/N): Will do, LeeLee.

Liam and Ricky walk back outside and you hear the front close. And now you were alone. So you closed your eyes and try to think back to that day.

15 minutes later.

You walk out of Emery's house and walk to the boys.

Ricky: So Anything

Liam: Come back, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Well I remember what exactly happened in there 6months ago, and I remember Faintly hearing Ricky's voice panicking but I still don't remember Brown eyes or anything else about him.

Ricky: Well at least it's a start.

Liam: Ofcourse Ricky's voice was panicky (Y/N) he was the that found you unconscious and bleeding on the kitchen floor and he thought he was gonna lose his sister.

(Y/N): Ricky, Liam, No one is gonna lose anybody not now.

Ricky: So what do you remember about the accident?

(Y/N): Can we go home first.

Liam: Sure thing.

You, Ricky & Liam drive back home and you guys walk into the house, you go straight to the fridge to get a drink then Ricky and Liam sit on the bar stools in the kitchen.

Liam: So do you want to tells us now?

(Y/N): okay fine, you want the long version or the short version?

Ricky: Everything you can remember?

(Y/N): 2 men dressed in black going through Brown Eyes' things, I  gasped and they turned and glared at me

So i turned around and ran into the living room then my phone was  pried from my hands and thrown against a wall smashing into pieces.

one man dragged me into the kitchen and tied me to a chair and taped my wrist together. "we don't want to hurt you, we just need money, but were not afraid to hurt you!" he said harshly.

"I don't have any money!" I cried, "DON'T LIE TO US" he spat then slapped me hard.

"You're Emery Kelly's sister, just tell us were the money is , then we will leave." the other man said then I started laughing and said "Btw idiot, for 1 i'm his girlfriend not his sister, and 2 NEVER ever gonna happen."

then he said "your choice," then told the other guy "DO IT" then the next thing i know my legs are taped and I'm on floor with a gash on my forehead, then he said, "i'm gonna give you one last chance to tell us were the money is, or it wont be so good for you!"

so i said "it's behind the door of never gonna happen" then he pulled out a gun and shot me in the stomach and slashed my arm, then everything went black. So yeah that's all I remember.

Ricky: Wow, I still glad that you're alive sis, you barely had a pulse when I found you.

(Y/N): Ricky, I'm never gonna leave you okay, you may be a few minutes  older than me but you're stuck with me for the rest for your life.

Ricky: I'm glad to have you as my twin sister (Y/N) I wouldn't trade you for anyone.

(Y/N): Neither will I, Ricky.

You and Ricky hug.

Liam: So you still don't remember Emery aka Brown Eyes?

(Y/N): The only things that Remember about him is
1, He's your cousin Leelee.
2, He's older than all of us.
3, He's in the band.
4, He's been Ricky's best friend for like ages. That's about it.

Ricky: Wow, you really don't remember much about him.

(Y/N): uh that's why I been trying to remember things but not all my memory came back.

Liam: You just need something that meant alot to you and him to make those memories come back.

(Y/N): You're probably right, but getting half of my memory back has been exhausting so I'm gonna go take a nap, see you guys later.

Liam: Later (Y/N)

Ricky: Later sis

You walked up your room and set your phone on the bed side table while you took your shoes off and just passed out on your bed.

Two hours later

Your awaken by another memory coming back to you. It was a memory of you living in Emery's house and always looking through a lavender box with pictures in it, you always put on the top shelf of your closet. So ran down stairs to tell the boys that you remembered something else but when you went down stairs nobody was home so you went back up stairs got your phone, put your shoes back on and grabbed your keys and drove back to Emery's house.

You walked in and closed the door you went straight up to your old room and just stood in the middle of the room trying to see if anything will come back to you but nothing so you pushed the swivel chair to the closet, put your phone on the bed and stood on the chair to get the box but you couldn't reach it cause it was all the way in the back and the chair wasn't high enough,

You heard the front door open and you heard Emery and a girl talking then you lost your balance and fell you tried to grab onto the shelf but everything on the shelf fell on you, Emery heard the noice and came running up stairs and he saw you and the floor with things from the the top shelf on you and you were out.

So he moved everything off of you and put on the bed, and tried to wake you up. And the girl that he was dating came into the room

???: Why is there a girl in your house?

Emery: Not Now Bella! And she's not some girl, she's my best friends sister, she's my best friend so if you're gonna have an attitude you can leave!

Bella: Ugh Whatever.

Then she walks out of the house

Emery comes to your side and tries to wake you up.

Emery: (Y/N) come on wake up, Ricky's gonna kill me if you got hurt again in my house.

Emery: Please wake up, (Y/N).

Emery: These last 6 months have been hell for me, I've tried moving on but I can't, none of them compare to you.

Emery grabbed your hand gently and kissed it

Emery: Just Please wake up, (Y/N)

You hear a voice and you feel someone holding your hand so you go open your eyes and you see a face you'd couldn't forget.

(Y/N): Em...Emery?

As soon as you should said his name all the memories came rushing back every single last memory

Emery: Wait, you called me Emery, you said my name.

(Y/N): Uh yeah, what else what I call you?

Emery: Well for the past 6 months you have been calling me Brown eyes.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, well you don't have to worry about that anymore, because I remember you perfectly fine now.

Emery: Thank God, and btw what are you doing anyway?

(Y/N): Earlier I was taking a nap and I woke up with a memory of me always looking through a lavender box in the back of my closet with pictures in it, so when I went down stairs to tell Ricky and Liam they weren't home so came by my self to look for the box but I guess standing on a swivel chair doesn't give you much balance so I fell and I tried to grab the shelf but it fell with me.

Emery: Oh but you did all this for nothing tho, a week after your accident I came in here and took everything thing from that box and put it in my bedside table drawer, because you didn't remember anything about me or even being with me so the pictures were the only thing that I had left.

(Y/N): Well I remember you and everything now.

Emery: It just took 6 months.

(Y/N): Better late than never right.

Emery: True.

So you and Emery get up and he gives the biggest bear hug ever.

Emery: I'm glad you're back.

(Y/N): I'm glad I'm back too.

So Emery reached for your hand and intertwines it with his, while using his thumb to gently stroke the back of your hand.

(Y/N): Emery, I heard what you said  to Bella and what you said when I was out. You're my best friend too, and I wouldn't let Ricky kill you, memory or not.

Emery: Good.

Emery was leaning in and so were you when your phone starts the ring. So you saw who it was and it was Ricky.

(Y/N): Yes Ricky?

Ricky: Where are you? Liam and I came back from getting food and you were gone.

(Y/N): I'm at Emery's.

Ricky: Emery's? You called him Emery! Your memories came back?

(Y/N): I just needed to fall off of a Swivel chair trying to get something out the closet that hasn't been there for 5 in a half months, and get knocked out for a few minutes but I'm good, Everything came back.

Ricky: I'm glad your memories came back sis, Liam and I will be there in 15.

(Y/N): Okay, see you then, Later.

Then hung up and put your phone in your back pocket. Went back to facing Emery.

(Y/N): Emery.

Emery: I love it when you say my name. But where were we?

Then you put your arms around his neck and he put his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him and the both of you just smiled and leaned in and your lip touched, started moving in sync. A few minutes later both of you pull away and hug each other.

Emery: I love you (Y/N) Rosé Garcia.

(Y/N): I love you too Emery Thomas Mikeal Kelly.

A few minutes later Liam and Ricky walked in

Ricky: Emery

Liam: (Y/N)

So we walk down stairs holding hands

Liam sees you holding Emery's hand

Liam: Yup, (Y/N) is has memories back.

Ricky: What gave you that idea?

2 weeks later

You and The boys are doing Instagram live stream and one of the comments said how did you guys deal with (Y/N) losing her memory for 6 months?

Ricky: My sister didn't lose all her memory just the memory what it happened, how it happened and Emery.

Liam: We dealt with it by giving her space, not trying to push to remember what or how it happened  but Ricky would always be watching her like a hawk, being the overprotective brother.

(Y/N): He's only a few minutes older than me.

Emery: We all dealt with (Y/N) accident differently, i was going through hell the past 6 months, I bearly cleaned my house, I bearly come out to socialize only when it came to something for the band, I was barely doing because my best friends sister, my girlfriend got hurt in my house and I wasn't there to save her.

(Y/N): when I had no memory of Emery I used to call him Brown eyes. 

Then a few more comments later one comment really stuck out to Emery it said What would you guys have gone if (Y/N) didn't make it? If you guys got there too late?

Ricky: Well since I'm there that found her in Emery's kitchen, I don't know what I would've done with my sister in my life, I think I would've moved out of my house and moved back in with my mom and takes some time off from the band to grieve, because it's always been (Y/N) and I ever since day one, I don't think I couldn't gotten this far in my life without my sister.

(Y/N): Aww Ricky, that so sweet.

You and Ricky hug

Liam: Without (Y/N) around would be alot different because she just has the energetic vibe around her all the time so there's never a full moment, she's like the glue that holds us all together. Like I would've moved back to New York a week later, just like Ricky said take sometime to grieve to lost of my best friend, I would be alot less sociable that's for sure.

(Y/N): I love you too LeeLee

You and Liam hug.

Now everybody Is looking at Emery.

Emery: My life if (Y/N) didn't make it would be complete and under hell, because it would kill me inside that she got hurt and died in my house and I couldn't be there and save her, protect her, I couldn't live with my self if that happened, I would've went back to New York for good, I would've left the band, because if i couldn't protect my best friends sister, then how would I be able to protect my bandmates, my best friend and my cousin. So the last 6 months would've been hell for me and the band would be on hold until the boys convinced me to do music again and I wouldn't have been able to say this.

(Y/N): Say What?

Emery: (Y/N) your accident and you losing your memory of me, of us, made me realize that a moment like this comes once in a life time, twice if your lucky, it made me realize that I couldn't possibly live without you in my life, I tried it for the past 6 months it didn't work I almost lost my mind, ive tried moving on but that didnt work and you're not just my girlfriend, you're my best friend, my life, my world, my lifeline, my heart, my soul, my everything, and the last 6 months have made realize how short life is and I wouldn't have been able to get down on one knee and ask you in in front Ricky, Liam and everyone on this live stream right now if you would do me the extraordinary honor of Marrying Me.

Emery takes a Black Velvet box out of his back and opens it towards you

(Y/N): Oh My God, Emery thats Beautiful.

Emery: So what do you say?

(Y/N): Yes, Yes, a thousand times Yes.

Emery puts the ring on your finger and they kiss.

Then Liam faces the live stream

Liam: You've seen it hear Minders, Emery's sweet, and Romantic proposal to Ricky's sister (Y/N) I hope you guys saw it, hear it, recorded it, because it not gonna be said again, so have a good day and we'll keep you guys updated, bye.

Well that's it for that imagine, I hope you guys like or love the sequel to 'Im sorry but who are you?' called 'Em...Emery?'

If you liked it or loved it, that's cool.

If you hated it, that's cool too.

Because I don't care what haters or fake people say or think about me or my stories/Imagines.

From the Mouth of Emery T Kelly himself 'Shout out to all the fake people, you suck!'

Well anyways
Ciao Bellas
xoxo - Dani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 110 12
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝘖𝘙 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬...
1.1M 12K 54
just some imagines about a boy i can't have
38.9K 717 44
Because Emery Tomas Mikael Kelly is just too SPICY ❤️❤️️❣️❤️️❣️❣️❤️️❤️️❣️❤️️❣️❣️ Grammar mistakes are common so just warning bear with me
2K 299 41
Trust me, I didn't want it to happen like this, it just kinda did! I didn't plan it this way...but now I'm stuck. Should I fake it? Should I trust my...