(L) Don't Listen To Them.

You scroll through your twitter feed and find happy and heartwarming messages. "You and Emery are so cute together x I love you both!" And some other messages that are not so nice.

"Eww, how could Emery even date you? Bitch" You keep scrolling to find similar messages. Putting your phone done and you bring your knees up to your face and cry. The reality of hate is sinking in. You feel Emery tender hands brush up against your back and comfort you. "What's up, (Y/N) ??" He asks in a concerned tone.

You look up, eyes red and tears streaming down your cheeks. Handing him the phone, he unlocks it and scrolls through the messages that you've been looking at. "Is this why you're crying?" Emery's tone firm and raspy. You don't look up but take a deep breath in and Harshly expel it out. "Babe, look at me." Emery strokes your back comfortably and you finally look up.

"Don't listen to them. They're wrong, You're prefect to me and you're mine. There's nobody better in this world. That's why out of the billions of people on Earth, I chose YOU" You manage to crack a faint smile. Emery pulls in closer, planting a soothing kiss on your trembling lips.

Sorry this story was a bit on this shorter side than all of my others but I just had get this one shot out of my mind to think of longer and better stories.

Thank you for reading Don't listen to them, I hoped you liked it.

Well anyways
Ciao Bellas
xoxo - Kynzie