Hold Up... I'm A Vampire?

By smolkitton

More

Hold Up... I'm A Vampire?
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's note

Chapter Nine

57 3 4
By smolkitton

~ Chapter 9 ~

~ KRISTI ~

I finally pull up into the hotel parking lot. It kinda took a long time to everything on Evans LONG list from the store. Oh well. Might as well put the stuff away. Or get some help.

I walked in the hotel room, when I saw that no one was here “GUYS!” Yep, no one’s here. I noticed a note taped to the fridge.

Kristi, once you put the stuff away (please?), meet us in the back yard for a BBQ.

-Evan, Cornelia, Rudy, Matt, Morris, and Geoffery. =)

I groan. You mean I have to put all this stuff away by myself?

Oh well. Might as well start now, and get it over with. I do love my BBQ’s! I put everything in it’s places, and headed out the door.

When I went out the back door of the building, I heard voices yelling, “SURPRISE! Happy birthday, Kristi!”

I looked all around me to see a long paper that reads, “Happy 18th Birthday!” I saw a ton of balloons taped to everything. I also saw a grill, next to a long present table full of presents. I gasped at the sight.

“You like it?” I turned in the direction of Evan’s voice, to see him grinning like a fool, along with all the other people I’ve met today. I feel like doing something silly, but to tick them off at first.

“No, I don’t like it. BONGA!” No one paid attention to that outburst.

“You know, we only did this for you!” Morris yelled in my face.

“And to that I say, I LOVE IT! Not like, LOVE! But that doesn’t even cover it. I’m over joyed! I have never felt this happy in my life! I’ve been close to this happy before, though, like getting Jake back from is ‘vacation’, meeting Evan, kissing Evan. That kind of stuff,” I said, throwing the guilt back in Morris’s face, by telling the truth.

“O--Oh. Sorry,” Morris apologized with his head hanging. I walked over to him, and gave him a big hug. He took this by surprise.

“It’s okay. I was only teasing. I’ve gotten that reaction by saying that before,” I explained.

“So...What do you want first? Cake or Presents?” Matt asked.

“Uh, cake!” I decided.

“Alright! I’ll cut it!” Rudy called out.

“No, Rudy, remember the last time you cut a cake?” Geoffery reminded.

“Huh? What happened?” I asked Geoffery.

“He was cutting Matt’s birthday cake, when he cut himself really bad, and blood was dripping a lot, ruining the cake.”

“Hm. I wouldn’t really mind blood on my cake,” I muttered under my breath.

“You like the taste of blood?” Morris asked from behind me. It made me jump a little. I turned to face him.

“Yeah! It has that sweet tang to it. It’s so hard to describe. Do you?” I answered.

“Well, I guess it’s okay.”

“So who’s idea was it to throw a birthday party?” I blurted out. Everybody pointed to Cornelia.

“Well, Matt planned out the steps,” Cornelia said, while pointing to Matt.

I headed over to Cornelia. “Let me give you a hug for coming up with the idea of a surprise birthday party. Thank you so much!” We both extended our arms for a hug. We hugged each other. “Matt!” I sang, “Your turn!” I walked over to Matt, and gave him a hug from behind. “Thank you, Matt,” I whispered in his ear.

“Hey, I want a hug! You gave everybody else besides Geoffery and I a hug,” Rudy complained.

“Alright,” I giggled, “Geoffery first!”

“Aw...Why am I always last?” Rudy whined. I giggled again while hugging Geoffery. I let go of Geoffery, and started hugging Rudy.

I whisper in his ear, “Gotta save the best for last, don’t you know?”

“Oh, why thank you!” he said, while giving the rest a smug look.

“There. Is everybody happy now?” Everyone nodded. “Good! Now, who’s gonna cut the cake?”

“I will!” called Matt. He raced over to the cake. Seeing as how no one had a problem with him cutting the cake, he took the knife and cut into my birthday cake. He gave me the largest, him the second largest, Evan the third, Morris the fourth, Cornelia the fifth, Geoffery the sixth and Rudy got the smallest one.

“Hey, wait a minute here!” Rudy yelled.

“What?” Matt asked innocently.

“How come I get the smallest piece?”

“If you don’t like it, then give it back.”

“My cake.” Rudy grabbed his plate with the cake on it protectively. I looked at my cake, and it was composed of chocolate icing, with a chocolate base, with chocolate chips in it.

I gasped at the sight of it. I took a bite, and my eyes widened. “Oh. My Gosh! I love chocolate! It tastes so delicious!” I kept taking bites, while everybody giggled and chuckled at my reaction.

Once we were all done with cake, Evan asked me, “Want to open presents now?”

“Sure!” I answered. This day just keeps getting better and better!

Evan handed me the first two presents. Both were from Matt. I opened the first one. It was some candy. The second one was my favorite board game as a little kid that I haven’t played in, like, forever! I squealed. It. Was. Monopoly: Here and Now. “Thank you so much, Matt!”

“You’re welcome, Kristi,” he responded.

The next four presents were from Morris. First one was an eight-pack of guns with a gun belt. Second: A pocketknife. Third: A metal stake. Fourth: A ton of ammo. I guess he senses I’m going to need to stand up for myself when no one else is around...?

Next three presents were from Rudy. First: A camera. Second: A big sketch pad, attached to a pack of sharpies. Third: Gloves, a hat, and a purse--Except they were all decorated with the football team in this state (which I don’t like). “Rudy, I like the camera. I like the sharpies. I like the sketch pad. But I hate this team.”

“It was a gag gift. You don’t have to keep it, if you don’t want to, I guess,” Rudy explained. I shoved the wrong team stuff in his arms.

“Okay, I won’t.” I smiled.

Next few gifts were from Cornelia. First: A CD player attached to two CD’s. Next: A new set of all cooking ware. “Oh my gosh! I always wanted my own cooking ware! Thank you, Cornelia,” I exclaimed.

“You’re welcome!” she replied.

I took the last three presents off the table to find the very last present: A. Flat-freaking-screen. TV. These last four presents were from Geoffery. I gasped with all my heart put into it (for dramatic effect). My eyes widened. “Come on Kristi. Stop staring at the TV, and open the last of the presents!” Geoffery hurried me.

I open one, and it was a cable box. Sweet. Second: A DVD player. Now I just need some DVDs to go with it. I open the last one, and there they were: Some DVDs. Ha, that’s funny. It was pretty obvious, I guess. “Thank you so much, Geoffery. I just barely met you guys today, and yet you guys found the perfect gifts for me! How’d you guys know what to get me?”

“I just told them your personality, and they got you stuff based on what I told them,” answered Evan.

“I got you weapons, because he said you’re tough and good with weapons. He also said that you teach yourself,” Morris explained. I nodded in understanding.

“I heard you like games, so I got you Monopoly. I wanted to get you another present, but I didn’t know what else to get you, so I went with candy. Everybody loves candy!” Matt was right with his feeling with candy. I just cannot turn down candy!

“Evan said you like the Vikings, and I love doing gag gifts for people, so I decided to tease you. I got you a camera because I did. See, Matt, it’s as simple as that. I got you sharpies and a big sketch pad ‘cause Evan mentioned you’re creative.” Then he added under his breath, “And also because I hope you would draw me a picture some day, when we get together.”

I’m not going to lead on that I know what he said (and feel flattered by that), so I state, “Huh?”

He responded a little too quickly, “Nothing!”

Just to tease him a little bit, I add, “Well, just so you know, I wouldn’t really mind getting together with you and drawing a picture for you.” I shot a mischievous grin his way, then moved on to the next person for the explanations of why they got me what they did. I don’t even know why they are. I mean, I could care less, but I don’t want to say that to them, because that would make me sound rude. Ha, rude kinda sounds like Rudy. But Rudy isn’t rude in a cold-hearted way. Nah, he’s just rude in a funny-joking way.

Cornelia spoke up. “I got you a CD player and CD’s because I heard you love music. He said you can cook wonders, so I got you the best set of cooking ware I could find.”

“I got you a new TV,” Geoffery started, smiling, “because Evan said you like TV and movies. I got you a cable box for the obvious reason: So you could have cable.”

I smiled back. “I do like cable...” I muttered.

“I got all the party stuff, of course. I also bought all the stuff,” Evan added.

“That makes sense,” I retorted, grinning like a goofball. “Once again, I say, thank you! You guys are awesome and sweet. I mean, if I just barely met one of my friends’ friend, I wouldn’t have been as kind as to buy them a present for their birthday as you guys!”

“Okay, please, please, please let that be the last ‘thank you’ you say for a while!” Morris begged. The rest cracked up laughing along with me.

“It might be,” I teased, smirking. Morris sighs.

“Anybody want to play a game?” Rudy asked.

“Yeah! Lets play Monopoly!” I yelled out. Everybody agreed with me.

We got it out (since I put it away), and I declared that I was the car, so then everyone else started yelling out what they wanted to be. Rudy was the airplane, Matt was the puppy, Croveila was the cell phone, Geoffery was the fries, Evan was the laptop, and Morris was left with being the shoe. Everybody chose their piece, and Morris was the last one to pick his piece, so he didn’t get to really choose his.

“A shoe? Why a shoe?” he questioned us.

“Sorry. I go first! Morris is second, Matt is third, Cornelia is fourth, Evan is fifth, Geoffery is sixth, and Rudy is last.” I giggled.

“Huh? Why am I always last?” Rudy whined.

“You’re a bit of a pervert,” I informed him.

“Ha! See?” Matt blurted out. Rudy sighed. I went, once they were done with setting up the game, and landed on chance. The card read, “go to the Big Apple.” I started to laugh. They all looked confused.

“Read it and weep!” I handed the card to them as I went to Times Square! I paid $4,000,000 for it. “Guess what, guys?”

“What?” they all chorused.

“I’m gonna get Fenway Park, and I’m gonna whoop your asses!”

“You wish!” Evan shot back. “Go already, Morris!”

“Alright!” Morris landed on chance, too.

‘Pay, pay, pay, pay, pay,’ I chanted in my head.

“Ha! Read this out loud to everybody, Kristi.” Morris handed me his card.

“Basically it says the president wants to see him, so head to the White House. Uh-oh, Morris. You better go; the president’s waiting. Don’t wanna keep the president waiting!” I pushed Morris to go.

“But I want to stay here.” Morris pouted. He bought the White House. “Your turn, my twin!”

Matt landed on the Mall of America. “Wow!” he shouted sarcastically. Matt bought it anyway. “Go Cornelia.”

Cornelia landed on Mall of America too. “Really? Really?” She was pretty irritated. Well, more like annoyed. I cracked up laughing all of a sudden. Everybody stared at me like I’m a maniac. Well, maybe I am.

“Pay up!” Matt commanded.

“Never!” Cornelia yelled, while holding her money, protectively. Matt pounced on her, reaching for her money to get the rent. The rolled around for a while.

Until I shouted, “Get a room, guys!” So they did. They shut the door, too. We all went bug-eyed for a moment, before going into laughing fits.

“That was funny,” Geoffery commented, once we all calmed down.

“Okay... My turn!” Evan yelled. He searched for the dice, but couldn’t find them. He went for search all around the hotel room. “I have $100 in pocket for someone who finds the dice.”

“Prove it!” Rudy yelled out. Evan took a real 100-dollar bill out of his pocket. Everyone froze, then shot up to search, including me. I looked for a room that was empty, went under the bed, just in case anybody comes in, and took the dice out of my pocket. Yes, I had them there this whole time. I was just waiting for the opportune moment to take them out. I get to have 100 bucks now. I slid out from under the bed, stood up, turned around, and bumped into Morris.

“Hi, Kristi. Have any luck with finding the dice?”

“Yeah.” I showed him the dice.

“Cool. You’re lucky. Well, bye!” he yelled, while quickly taking the dice from my hand and running away. I tripped him, though. I took the dice away from his hand. Then, he grabbed my ankle, tripping me. The dice flew from hand, out of reach from us. They landed in front of Geoffery, who was heading out of the bathroom. He picked them up, inspected them (weirdo), then called out, saying he found them.

“Great. You happy now? Neither of us get to have the $100. Good job,” I said.

Morris clicked his tongue, got up, stood in front of me for a bit, then headed out to the living room. “I’m the one who found the dice on the first place, you know,” he claimed to Evan.

“Hmm... Since you found them and Geoffery brought them to me, I’ll give you each $50? Okay?” Evan compromised. Well, my plan failed. It failed miserably.

“Okay!” they both agreed. They each took their $50. Evan took his turn, but landed on Just Visiting.

“Oh well, it’s not bad, yet it’s not exciting. Your turn, Geoffery. Wait! Where’s Kristi?”

Morris chuckled. “Look in the hall.” Evan took a peek at me. I just waved at him. I stayed there, laying on my stomach, watching them play.

“Huh. Go Geoffery.”

“Already on it!” Geoffery proved by rolling the dice. He landed on Gateway Arch. He bought it. “Yeah! Go, Rudy!”

“Yeah, yeah,” Rudy said. He rolled on Community Chest. He picked up the top card. He groaned. “I have the worst luck! I have to pay each of you $500,000! Hey, is Kristi still playing?” he moaned while handing out the money.

“I don’t know,” Morris started. “Kristi, you still playing?”

“Yeah!” I yell.

“Then get over here, or  you won’t get your $500,000, and we’ll skip your turn!” I shot up (and sat down next to them) quicker than lightning. “Whoa. Calm down, girl.” I giggled. Rudy set down the $500,000 in my lap.

I smiled. “Thanks.”

Cornelia and Matt finally came back out. They crinkled up my Monopoly money, though. Not pleased with that.

... ::: ...

It’s near the end, and I have a hotel on each of my properties. Including Times Square, and Fenway Park! Morris has a hotel on each of his properties too. It’s just the two of us playing now, because, together, we bankrupted the rest! I mostly did it, but, you know...

All the boys are cheering on Morris, and Cornelia is cheering on me. Actually, I’m winning now (that’s to be expected), so Rudy switched from Morris’s side to mine. We both worked to bankrupt the bank, and we did! I have the most money and properties. “Ready to give up Morris? This is going on forever, and I’m winning so far. I’m going to bankrupt you sometime, so you might as well give up now and save yourself the embarrassment,” I rambled on.

“You wish. I’m known as the comeback-kid; I’m going to win this, and it’s your turn, by the way,” Morris reminded me.

“What chance do you even have?” I landed on the White House, which belongs to... Morris.

“Dammit!"

“That chance. Come on, fork it over. You know you want to...” Morris teased.

“I don’t want to, but I will anyway. Go to to Times Square! You’re only six spaces away!”

“Don’t remind me. I’m gonna skip it, anyway, you know.” He rolled a six.

“What? What did you say? I couldn’t hear you over you rolling a six!” I did an evil laugh.

“Hey, uh, will you help me find $20,000,000?” Morris asked, embarrassed.

“Ha! I’m going to bankrupt you, aren’t I?” I rubbed it in his face. “Fine, I’ll help with counting out the rent. I may have you use some of your properties for the rent too...”

“Thanks, I think,” Morris said.

“...Unless you want to give up,” I finished.

“Nein! I shall never give up! No matter what the circumstances.” I finished counting $20,000,000. I had to use all his money and properties, all but one.

“Well, I guess you could still win with your last property and no money! Wait, that means I have all the money in this game, because bankrupted the bank!”

“You’re right; I could still win.”

“Thanks for the money. My turn!” I rolled the dice, and landed on one of my own properties. I couldn’t do anything, so, “Go!” I yelled at Morris.

Morris sighs, then rolls the dice. I noticed that everybody is on my side now, except Geoffery. Morris landed on Jacob’s Field. “Can I have change? I have too much money on my property for the rent.” he asked.

“Sure. Only $10,000 for change, though.” Now I have all the properties. It’s a death trap for Morris. Geoffery walked over to my side. “What, you gave up on Morris, like the rest?”

“Yep. There’s no chance that Morris is going to win anymore,” Geoffery sighed.

“Hey! I resent that remark!” Morris intervened.

“Well, it’s true,” I agreed with Geoffery. Or is it the other way around?

I landed on another one of my properties. Makes sense. I mean, I I do have all of them! “Your turn, Morris. Ready to give up, yet?”

“Nonsense words,” he retorted, but then he landed on my property.

“HA! You just lost!” Morris sighs.

Rudy yawned, while trying to say, “I’m so tired!”

“Well, considering it’s just about midnight, I don’t blame you for being tired. I’m pretty wiped out, myself,” Matt agreed.

“ALMOST MIDNIGHT? Holy salmon! Where’d the day go?” I yelled.

“Actually, I thought it was a pretty long day, for me,” Evan said.

“I don’t really want to drive all the way home, when it’s this late,” Geoffery complained. “Anybody want to stay in a hotel room for the night?”

“I do,” the rest chorused.

“Alright, lets go rent a hotel room,” he decided, with all of them following him out the door. That leaves just me and Evan in our hotel room.

“Night-night,” I stated, before heading towards the bedroom.

“You don’t even care if there’s only one bed or not?” Evan asked.

I stopped dead in my tracks, with my eyes wide. I slowly turned around to face him. “You mean...There’s only...One bed?”

Evan chuckled, then smirked. “Maybe. Why don’t you go check?”

I don’t if I want to. Oh well. Might as well check it. I slowly but surely made my way towards the bedroom. I take a tiny peek inside, finding two beds. I let out a sigh of relief. Thank God. You may be wondering why I’m nervous with sleeping with my boyfriend. Well, I don’t really trust him fully, just yet. Then that explanation leads to the question of why I accepted to being his girlfriend, if I don’t trust fully. Well, I just wanted to go along with ride, and I do love him.

Okay, now that I’m out of La-La Land, I step into the room, and open the closet to get pajamas. A dark fellow tied me up with rope (hard), as soon as I opened the doors to the closet.

I screamed with my might into his ear, and kicked my legs to save myself. Evan ran into the room. “EVAN! Help me!”

“Hey, Derek, who gets Kristi first again? I forgot.” Evan asked the dark dude. He came out of the closet, into the light, so I could clearly see that he is, in fact, Derek, as Evan pointed out.

“Uh, I think it was me,” Derek replied.

“But I was the one who built up trust with her,” Evan counteracted.

“Look, we’ll settle this when we get to California. But right now, we need to pack up everything. And, besides, I’m the one who found her first, and I’m the one that told you to build up trust with her,” Derek finished.

“WHAT? You mean we’re going to California all the way from Idaho?” I couldn’t believe what my ears were hearing.

“Yes, and we’re using your car,” Evan answered.

“MY LAMBO? NO! Be careful with it. Please. Wait, you guys--You two are--Huh? Explain!” I stuttered around.

“We’ll explain on the way. Let’s just pack for now,” Evan told us. Well, mostly me.

“But can’t we sleep here first? I’m really tired, and I don’t want to sleep in the car. Although, it is quite comfortable. Please?” I gave them my famous puppy-dog eyes.

“How do we know she won’t try to escape?” Derek challenged.

“How do you know I won’t try to escape in the car?” I spoke up. They stared at me. “I mean think about it for a minute. In the car, I can just pop open the door, and I’m out. But in the hotel, you could have guards making sure I won’t escape, as well as you guys; lasers; censors with alarms; bars; and the list goes on and on,” I listed off for them.

“Are you trying to prove that you won’t escape when we kidnap you?” Evan asked.

“Well, I might try to escape at the actual kipping, but not when we’re all sleeping. I like my beauty sleep, you know,” I cleared up for them.

“You mean, you’re not even afraid of us kidnapping you?” Derek questioned.

“Not at the moment, no. But I can’t help wondering why you two want to kidnap me. I mean, why me?” I asked.

“I said we’ll explain everything on the way to California. Now, we can stay the night, I guess. We will be leaving tomorrow morning at 7:00 A.M. sharp, but don’t worry, if you don’t wake up on time, one of us will wake up you and the other one, too. Ha, I made a rhyme in time. Wow, I’m a poet, and I didn’t even know it.” Derek joked.

“Okay, so what are you guys going to do to ensure I don’t escape?” I’m really wondering that part.

“A few bodyguards on our side,” Evan answered.

“Uh, they’re not going to be watching my every move, are they?” I asked, unsure.

“No, they’re just going to be standing outside the bedroom door. That way, you can change your clothes in privacy. At least in the bathroom, anyway.”

“Good.” I could text Cornelia to come rescue me in the morning, along with her boys, while I’m in the bathroom changing. Well, after I’m done changing. Yeah.

I went into the bathroom, and I forgot something important--My pajamas. Good thing I didn’t take any of my clothes off yet. I turned around to get out of the bathroom, meaning to leave the light on, so they know I’m going to be coming back to it. I got pajama pants and a tank top. When I went back to the bathroom, I saw the door closed, and the light still on. I grab the handle to open the door, when I heard a flush and the bathtub start running water. Ugh! Stupid boy!

Who is in there, anyway. I’ll go search the hotel room to see who is out. I went back to the room to put my pajamas on the bed I was going to sleep in, when I saw Evan laying on my bed. My bed! How dare he? Ew! Traitor germs!

“What are doing on my bed?” I screamed, rather loud.

“Waiting for you,” he simply answered.

“Why? I’m not sleeping with you.”

He looked taken aback. “Huh? But I thought you and I--”

“Were together?” I laughed harshly. “Listen here, Bub, that was over when I found out you were planning to kidnap me with Derek. You’re obviously one who thinks with their dick. What are you guys going to do to me, anyway?”

He gave me a smug look. “You’ll find out...” Evan made it sound horror-movie creepy. It sent a single icy chill up my back, like as if a ghost were rubbing it.

I sat down on his bed, and placed my pajamas on my lap. “You get my bed, and I get yours. Since I’m so tired, and too impatient for Derek to get out of the bathroom, I’ll sleep naked. Nighty-night.” I pulled the blanket over me, took off my clothes, and caught Evan staring at me, lustfully. I made myself looking out in the open, and made my face staring at Evan, seductively.

Evan took this as an invitation, and walked over so he was sitting right next to my legs. I heard the bathroom door open, so I closed my eyes, and pretended to be asleep.

“EVAN! “ Derek yelled. I chuckled inside. “I thought we had a deal!”

I fluttered my eyes open to make it seem like I just woke up. “What the hell?” I acted surprised. “I hate you! You suck.” I made it more believable. Derek looked like he believed the whole scenario. I don’t think he has a lie-detector.

“What did you do to her?” Derek looked like he could spit bullets at any moment. I didn’t think this would work. Wow. Double wow. I made it look like I was pissed. With glaring and everything.

Evan just sat there, motionless. Most likely from shock. ‘Do you like my revenge, Evan?’ I thought to him. Derek picked him up by the neck, almost choking him.

“Answer! The. Question,” he said in a demonic voice. It kinda frightened me a little.

“I--No--She--It--It’s not what you think! I didn’t even touch her!” he choked out. By the way, Evan, stuttering doesn’t help much. I learnt that the hard way.

“It’s more you didn’t have time to before I caught you near her while she’s sleeping!” Derek leaned in close to Evan’s ear, and whispered, “We don’t want her to have more of a reason to run away and turn us into the police.” I don’t really get the point of him whispering, since I could hear it anyway.

“Hey, Derek?” I got his attention.

“Yes?” he replied kindly to me.

“How come you’re protecting me, when you’re working with Evan to kidnap me? That makes no sense, unless you have some feelings for me?” I shyly guessed.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“Yes, I would. Now I’m curious. Please inform me.”

“Hmm, maybe.”

“Whatever. I’m gonna drop it for now, ‘cause I’m so tired, so, goodnight. Get out!” I’m still under the covers, by the way. Just thought you’d like to know that, since, you know, I’m still naked.

“Alright. Have a good night.” Derek let go of Evan’s neck as they were walking out. “Come on, Evan. Lets go have a talk.”

“Ugh. You were choking me!” Evan exclaimed as he pounced on Derek’s neck. Derek managed to get Evan off his neck, then immediately punched him on the nose. I’m sensing a huge fight about to go on. Hmm... I’m brewing up a plan so awesome, so fantastic, so brilliant, so magnificent, that I’ll escape right under their noses! Wait. Ew. That’s nasty. I don’t even know why people use that phrase to describe them being sly as a fox. Why don’t people just use that saying. Or, quiet as a mouse; that one kinda says one is being sneaky. Ha, both similes are in comparison to animals. But the fox is a predator to the mouse. Be sly as a fox when catching a quiet mouse. Be quiet as a mouse when sneaking away from the sly fox. I’m the mouse right now, and Evan and Derek are the not-so-sly foxes fighting for their dinner. Sorta.

Okay, getting out of La-La Land, I inform Evan and Derek (loudly), “I need to go to the bathroom!”

“Okay!” they both chorused. I grabbed my phone, and wrapped a blanket around me as I got out of the bed. I grabbed a towel, shampoo (that’s such a weird name for a cleanser. I mean, who would want to clean their hair with something that has the word “poo” in it? Me, that’s who!), conditioner and soap from the cupboards in the bathroom. I’m going to take shower, if you haven’t already figured that out by now. I whipped open my phone, and called Jake from speed-dial to come rescue me.

“JAKE!” I yelled when he picked up. I did it quietly enough, so Evan and Derek wouldn’t hear me. I don’t really know how I managed that.

“Kristi, what’s wrong? What did Evan do? I knew I shouldn’t have trusted him. I’ll be over there in about an hour to kick his ass!”

“Oh, uh, great! I was just about to tell you that. Thanks; I love you!”

“I love you too, little sister! Bye.” I ended the call, right after I said bye.

Actually, I feel like having a bubble bath, to calm my nerves, instead, because I already took a shower today, as you may recall. I’ll take about 45 minutes to have a bath, and the rest of the 15 minutes to put on pajamas. Oh, and brush my hair, too.

I filled the bathtub to the rim with water and bubbles, then I jumped in (literally), cannonball style. I’m not staying here, so why not? It was actually quite a large bathtub. It’s pretty cool. More like A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

... ::: ...

I’m finally relaxed and done with my bath. It took 43 minutes. I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body. I left the light on.

Oh my god! They’re still at it!

I stepped around them to get my pajamas, and then around them again to go into the bathroom. I sighed before shutting the door. They didn’t even notice me. Can someone say fail?

When I got done with everything, I saw some blood where they were fighting, and guess what? Evan and Derek (why do I keep saying it like that? Why don’t I say Derek and Evan for a change? I guess I’m just used to saying it like that) were still wrestling to the extreme. Ugh, boys. I swear. I thought they were supposed to be working together. (You know, if you take that word apart, you get the words “to”, “get”, and “her”. Isn’t that such a coincidence? They’re working together to get her. “Her” meaning me. I just think that’s funny. Do you get it?) Huh. Weird. (I kinda have long intervals, I think. What did you say? You said, “who cares what she thinks?”. Wait. Did you say that? Oh, I’m mistaking your voice for another’s? Yeah, that’s what I thought.)

I wonder if Jake is here yet. I’ll find out soon, because I’m heading over to the window, and I see him walking from his car to the door. I went out of our hotel room, quietly (though I don’t think it would make a difference if I went quietly or not, with them not noticing anything else around here), and waited for Jake by the door (once he gets here, I’m going to open it, since he doesn’t have the key). I leaned against the door, and thought about stuff. Don’t ask what I’m thinking about; You don’t want to know.

Jake must’ve saw me (it’s not that hard, since it’s a clear door I’m leaning against), because his knocking brought me out of my thoughts. I hurried to open the door. We both immediately went into a hug. “So, are we going into your hotel room, or not?” Jake asked when we let go of each other.

“Hold onto that thought for a moment. Follow me. I wanna do something first.” I led him down to the lobby to ask the guy working behind the desk where Cornelia and her gang checked into.

“Why are we--” Jake started before I interrupted him.

“Just wait and see,” I said, of course.

When we got to the lobby, I asked the person behind the desk which room my friends are renting.

“Last name starts with?” he asked.

“Of me, or my friend?” I inquired.

“Your friend, duh.”

“K.”

“Lets see...” He wandered off to look for the record book, I’m guessing. He came back with a large yellow book (like a phone book), and dropped it on the desk. “K, Cornelia...K, Cornelia...K, Cornelia...Ah-ha! She’s in room,” he looked up at us. “Room 14. Right down the hall from your room. Bye now.” (How does he know which room I’m in? That’s very peculiar.)

“Who’s Cornelia?” Jake asked when we went into the elevator.

“She’s a new friend of mine. She’s also with four--”

*Ding* went the elevator.

“Four, what?” Jake urged me to go on when we reached room 14.

“You’ll see.” I knocked on the door three times. No one answered. They must be asleep. Lucky folks. I knocked on it again. About 30 seconds rolled past before someone opened the door. The door stopped opening a little bit to reveal...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-oh!! Comment below who you think is behind that door....

The pic on the right somewhere is of Morris.

Vote!

Comment!

FAN!! =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350 46 5
After being broken hearted over her break up with her boyfriend, things start to turn a bit...unnatural. Who are her friends and who are her enemies?
265 10 13
Normal idiotic girl living a Werewolf,demon,asshole badass female human life until she encounters something..or someone
2K 27 17