Chapter Three

~ Chapter Three ~

I tried to look out, but everything was turning black and blurry. 'What the... What did he do to me? Maybe it's a power that he has. The power to make--' I was out the next moment...

~ EVAN ~

'I hope Kristi was alright with me making her pass out. I really don't want her to hate me for that power. I had to because--' I stopped in my tracks to listen. I think I just heard some rustling. Wait! There's some more! I'm going to see who (or what) it is behind the bushes.

My sworn enemy: Derek. "Derek. Come out here." I growled.

~ FLASHBACK ~

I'm walking in the forest, by myself, and listening to music. Bad idea. Because I can't here any suspicious noises.

All of a sudden, I hear loud roaring, getting louder, every second. I quickly take off my music and turn around, to see a werewolf almost attacking me! I close my eyes, and wait.

'OK, what's up? I should be badly hurt right now. Or, dead.'

I open my eyes to see what happened. A girl is on top of the werewolf. I walk over and say, "Thank you! Thank you so much! By the way, what's your name? Mine is Evan."

Mystery girl replies,"You're welcome! You're welcome so much! My name is Kristi. Nice to meet you Evan."

"Nice to meet you too, Kristi. I'll finish him. One question: Are you in combat training?" She seems really strong.

"No, but I train myself in our basement."

"Well, that makes sense. I’m actually in combat training.”

The "werewolf" turns into a vampire. 'Huh. A shape-shifter. Oh well. This guy's going down! Speaking of vampire, what I think is odd is that only my sister is a vampire in my family. Her name is Marie. She got bit a few years ago, by, a, guy. *GASPS* So that's where I've seen this guy!' I growl remembering that moment.

... ::: ...

After a while, me and shape shifter (I'm calling him that from now on) are trying to strangle each other, but we keep pushing back (or forwards). Finally, my arms gave out (since I'm only human) and shape-shifter bit me (since he's a vampire right now)! It fucking hurt like motherfucking hell!!

Grrr...

Ah!

Ah, this hurts! He finally let go of my neck. It's about time!

Ow...

What was that? A sharp quick pain in my mouth! I think it's my new fangs growing in. Well, it hurts coming quick.

Finally, everything stopped. My pain is gone.

He just killed me! Wait until I get my hands on that--that--

*GRUNT* He just attacked me! I push him off me- hard. 'Whoa, that feels weird. I like it!'

We were just going on top of each other, rolling around on the ground. Finally, when I was on the bottom, I took a big rock and knocked him out. Then I killed him.

As soon as I looked into Kristi's eyes, and she looked into mine, we quickly turned around and both of us pulled out a piece of paper each, and wrote our phone numbers on them.

"Call me!" both of us said in unison. We both fell on each other, laughing our asses off. "That was funny! We did it again! This is hilarious!" We kept laughing the whole night.