Complicated

By mafakkinsunshine

Its all about that alvittany Both Alvin's and Brittany's POV about how they are going to ignore their feeling... More

Alvin gets jealous
Brittany and her date
How to ask
Snowball and expectations
Never have I ever
"Care if i join?" (Little dirty)
Its all about timing
I shut you out
Back at it again
Who is Chuck?
Captured "The return of ian"
Flirting and fighting
A day at the beach
Ask.fm
New girl
Morning cozyness
Simonette
I dont think so at least?
Thats my jam
No way im pregnant
I will find out
Crashing simon
Shower surprices
Alvin knows
As promised, a new chapter
Get rid of it
It's not what it looks like

Regrets or back longing?

2.4K 36 17
By mafakkinsunshine

Last night. Simons pov.

Alvin had taken a while to get back here. The ball was ending in a minute and we had to go. There are still some people left but the majority has already left.
Just when I was looking after him, he and Brittany comes out from the men's bathroom. Brittany's hair was a big mess and they both blushed.
-Uhm, guys we are here! He said and waved.

We didn't ask any questions, so we just left the ball. I took Jeanette's hand as we walked away.

The day after snowball, alvins pov

She hasn't returned any of my phonecalls or texts since yesterday. I don't know if she regrets it? I determine to go to the treehouse and ask her myself.
As I take the zip line, I see her watering her flowers.
-Brittany! I scream, but when she sees me she quickly turns around and walks in the house and closes the door.

Inside the treehouse, Brittany's POV

I can't believe I didn't dare to talk to him, we didn't say a word to eachother after the ball. I don't know if he regrets it.
I quickly walk into my room and throw myself in my bed.
I then hear a knock on the door.
Jeanette opens. Of course it's Alvin.

-Is Brittany here? He asks Jeanette even if I know he knows I'm here

I could not hear what she answered, but I hear footsteps in the stairs and soon Alvin is standing in front of me.
-Can we talk?

I nock my head. He now takes a seat on my bed and I join him.

-So, how are you doing? He asked

-I'm fine, I guess. What did you think of last night? I ask with a nervous heart

He smiled.
-It was my first time, and I.. I liked it..

I smile and kiss him on the cheek, but he turns his head and tries to get a kiss on the mouth. Luckily I already saw that coming so I quickly looked away. He looks at me with an disappointed look.
-Always leave them wanting more! I said and laughed.

He may still be Alvin, but I am still Brittany.

Simons pov

Alvin walks in with a big smile on his face.

-And what happypills have you've been taken and where can I get some? I asked and looked over at Alvin and he smiled even bigger

-I was just, out on a walk, he said, looking around the room suspiciously
I rool my eyes.

-Like you have ever gone out on a walk, without a purpose?

He just start to whistle and walks with big and excessive steps.
I smell something weird going on, and I'm going to figure out what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538 8 7
Brittany is second guessing her relationship with Alvin, will she do something she will regret or will they make it through read on and you'll see. I...
7.1K 220 52
*Completed* (Hey Readers! Just wanted to let you know that after a year and more, I'm finally back to writing. My first project is to reedit my stor...
23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
1.5K 25 16
After finding out that Brittany was never attacked by a body snatcher, and that she had other motives for being so nice to him, Alvin has to use his...