The Most Powerful...

By Bluebelip

I'm so doomed... How am i supposed to live with a very annoying human being. He is going to drive me crazy! I... More

The Most Powerful...
Islands
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~20~
~21~
~22~

~19~

2 0 0
By Bluebelip

Looks like Consumers is cooking class basically, it was quite interesting. We baked chocolate chip cookies, although, most of the class had burnt them. In English, we never worked. The teacher felt sick and I gave her some of our island's herbs, wich caused her to fall asleep in class as it healed her.

It was now Lunch and I barely made it out the door before Jake walked past my class, grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hallway. On the way bumping into people, I found Susan, grabbed her hand and we all dragged on as the open cafeteria doors came into view.

It was very spacious, but it didn't last long as people streamed through doors and filled the place up.

We sat there for a while before Susan went to fetch some food. We were still waiting for Coral, I barely saw her today!

"So... How's school life?", Jake asked between the murmurs of voices.

"Interesting...I learnt some things I never would imagine of and I knew alot more than I learnt. Some teachers were corrected and I saved Susan from Micheal, without doing something you wouldn't want me to do.", I explained to a shocked Jake.

"Ooh, and Susan is coming over after school, she's driving with us. I am going to tell her everything and I will train her harder than even you. That is, if she agrees to it.", I finished just in time as Susan sat next to me and Coral rushed through the doors.

"Your majesty... Are you okay? You look a bit sick and you're mouth is so wide open, I think you might catch elephants!", Susan said to a bit red and shocked Jake.

No, he's fine. He just might explode because he got mad. He's only a little bit mad. He'll forgive me enyway.

"ANGELS EXIST!", Coral shouted out the moment she got to us. And now Jake was pale.

Lots of colours...looks like it's a colourful day!

"We are aware! You killed tons, remember?", I tried to remind her in a soft voice as I pulled her down next to me. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and averted her eyes to the open cafeteria doors and never took her attention away.

"Coral? Coral? Are you still here? Are you expe-", I got cut off by her grabbing my arm and whipped me closer to her.

"He's here! His name is Jordan Keller and I silently call him angel because he's so gorgeous!", she babbled as her eyes followed the poor guy's every move. I followed her gaze and to say I was shocked is an understatement! Here...In this school...There walks the mighty 'Fallen Angel'. Coral wasn't far off topic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jordan Keller

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"He's gorgeous right? I never thought you could have attractions, Crystal. He's mine though, dibs!", she cut me off my staring. I looked to my side to meet eyes with her.

"He's...The...He's the 'Great Fallen Angel'!", I couldn't talk fast enough, everything came out slowly. Coral and Jake's eyes widen in realization.

"Okay, I know he's kinda cute, but guys...You're all swooning over a guy who never talks to ENYONE! And I mean enyone, not even the teachers!", Susan spoke, but we barely heard enything through our shocked state.

"Star...we finally meet. I am Jordan, I have learnt many things about you.", 'The Fallen Angel' bowed to me as he spoke.

What... Is happening?!

"I'm sorry, we need to talk, in private.", me and Coral finished together.

"As you wish!", he saluted and we walked out the busy cafeteria.

The moment we left the cafeteria, I had to ask questions!

"Why aren't you dead? Why do you live life as human? Why did you bow when you are a legend? How could you act like that infront of human beings?", I bombarded jim with questions.

"My apologies, but I have never died in that time. I have no other life to live but a humans, at night I help people, but no one knows. I bowes in respect as to you are also a legend. Humans do stranger things than the scene that had played forward right now. And who might this icy specimen be?", he asked towards Coral after he had explained his actions.

"Coral! You are gorgeous and I like you. We should get to know one another better. And by the way, I never knew you were the 'Fallen Angel' till now.", Coral confesed.

"Interesting...Not even trying to hide thoughts, I see.", Fallen Angel replied.

"What is the use of your existence if you hide everything to yourself? Oh, is Jordan your real name?", Coral asked, letting curiosity take over her.

"Yes. But my surname is made up. We don't have surnames.", Jordan replied.

I took my leave as they continued their conversations. On my way to the cafeteria, I noticed a presence near me. I slid my knife down my sleeve and into my hands as the presence neared me.

"So you're the girl everyone's fussing about. I don't get what they see in you, you're just plain and ordinary.", a girl voice echoed through the halls as I slowly turned around.

There was a girl in the middle of the hall with red hair. She has brown eyes and soft features. She has annoyed attitude, possibly the reason to my presence. I never answered her, just stared.

"They never mentioned that you were deaf, are you?", she raised her eyebrows.

"No. I don't have intentions of creating trouble with you.", I stated simply.

"Then why are you in my territory?", she stepped closer.

"This is no one's territory. There is no wolf here but me. You are only human and cannot have your own territory.", I explained to her and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. The bell rang through the school, indicating my next period, Biology.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ashley Kingly

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After I had gathered my bag from the cafeteria and got some books in the locker area, I was on my way to Biology. It took everything in me, not to kill enyone who had bumped into me or attempted throwing my bags across the hall. I sat in that class for the whole period with people around me having endless conversations and no teacher had arrived.

It was now gym and we were already dressed in our gym wear for school. It was a Adidda black cropped hoody, long black tights and black nike shoes.

Looks like this is a rich school. I remember Jake explaing brand names to me...

We stood around in gym. Everyone had their own friend group where they stood in circles circles...I on the other hand, stood and stared at everyone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gym Wear

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Right! Good evening class, this is Coach Lilly and I am Coach Martin. I'm happy to introduce our two new students, Crystal and Coral...Hmm, strange. There are no surnames. But nonetheless, I must inform you two that we will be holding a contest. Everytime we receive a new student, a contest is held to see who is fastest, strongest, smartest and climbs the rope the best. We will also be having combat today. I will leave it to Coach Lilly now.", Coach Martin beamed and finally ended his rapid and cheary talking.

"Good day everyone, I apologize that Coral will be attending class soon, she was just busy helping me with some papers. But I want everyone to meat Crystal.", she gestured towards me and everyone started whispering as the stared at me, even though I could hear everything they said.
"Now that we've accomplished that one...I will we reading the list of the activities and the people who are best at it. Here we go:
*Ropes - Ashley Kingly
*Running - Micheal Johnson
*Smartest tactics - Susan Lorance
*Fighting skills - Jake Barron
*Swimming - Monica Lanse
*Strongest - Micheal Johnson.", Coach Lilly finished.

"We will be starting with ropes. Ashley, you show us how it's done and then it will be Crystal's turn.", Coach Martin ordered and blew the whistle. Immediately I saw the mistakes that she had made. She puts all her weighton her arms and hands, her legs don't go high enough and she waists time with her hands running up the rope instead of letting go and grabbing again. She was at the top in two minutes and the rope was twenty feet of the ground, not bad. All together, she took four minutes.

"Crystal, you're up!", Coach Lilly and Coach Martin said in unison.
I slowly walked to the rope as I shut my powers in my body down. My hands cane in touch with the slightly ruff, thick rope and the whistle rang through my ears. My body latched on the rope as my strength was balanced. My hands kept on reaching up higher and higher and my legs did the same and after a short while, I had finally got to the top. I let my hands go and my body flipped backwards and let my legs go. After my first backflip was done, I grabbed the rope and did another, finally reaching the ground and landing like a superhero. I watched the clock and... two minutes and ten seconds all together. Everybody was shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 14.4K 51
*Mature Content Warning* I rest both my hands against the table. "I'll go on another date with you, if you tell me one thing about yourself that no...
119K 1.8K 12
“I order you to be my mate” he growled.I snorted again “I don’t think so” I commented.“Do you want to die?” he threatened.“Is that threat? Because I...
631K 18.1K 26
"I could never hate you," I blurt out. Her head snaps up, and I see the hope twinkling in her eyes, which made it harder to say, "But it's just my wo...
190 0 14
**** loves dancing as is great at it. After a war 12 years ago sent human kind to go extinct. Now everywhere you look is half breeds and shifters. Di...