~20~

Here I was, watching Susan fight. It's been almost two weeks now that I was here on human grounds now and I have been really busy. I barely saw Coral and Jake. Every morning I had to train Susan, then go to school, then train everyone again, including Susan and then train Susan privately till late at night.

It was now Friday and I was in gym class doing rematches in arm wrestling, Michael just couldn't believe that I had beat everyone in their specialties. I kept on winning every single time effortlessly. After we got dressed in our school gym clothes, we had to run two miles and after that we were left to do what we wanted.

"Hay! Guys the bell is gonna ring soon so I suggest you go shower.", Coach Lilly advised us all. We got up and took a jog to the locker room where the showers were located. I took my clothes off, threw it on the ground and got in the shower.

I felt the vibrations of the particles in the water as it crashed against my skin, it felt so calming. I felt someone near, but brushed it off as it could be someone passing by.

"Help! Please!? Can enyone hear me?", someone's voice interrupted my thoughts. I could feel it was very far, as in, next town far and the next town is a far away city! This person must be inhuman, I can't hear that far unless something boosts them or the sound waves are in a specific formation.

I hopped out of the shower, only to find my clothes missing.

Ashley!

I can smell her chemicals!

Don't kill Crystal!
Don't kill Crystal!
Don't kill Crystal!
Don't kill Crystal!

I took my towel and smelt the room for eny presence, but nothing. Everyone was already in the parking lot! There was nothing to wear in the shower room and I am so mad at this moment that if I would shift, I would hunt ENYONE! Literally! When uncontrollably angered, shifters cannot control their shifted animals.

"HELP! PLEASE!? DON'T HURT ME!", someone's voice from the city rang through my ears. The ciry is a far end away from here.

How did I hear that?

I smashed my fist through a wall where I hoped a locker would've been on the other side. To my luck, there was a locker there and I punched deep enough to get to it. To my disliking, it was a guy's locker and it smelt like Mason. Rummaging through the locker, all I could find was guy sweat pants and some girl's top thingy...

I think this might be a sports bra. It looks like the same definition Roxy gave me.

As I put the clothes on, I listened for sounds from the city, but no luck.

"Don't worry dear sister, your bra is safe and sound in my lo-", Mason's voice interrupted my concentration as he opened his locker to come face to face with me.

Atleast I was right about the bra.

"What the-", he startedbut got cut off by me. "I apologize for your locker, I'll fix it later...Bye!", and with that said I took of with my altimate full speed.

His face expression was priceless!

On my way to the city, I grabbed Susan, so she could experience a real life situation. The force of my speed against her body was wau to much, so I had to reduce my speed. We even almost ran into a few trees on the way. My pants also almost fell off...well... Mason's pants.

The moment we have arrived, there was a tall building that was literally about to fall on a dome full of people who are stuck because of a fire surrounding them, there are people stuck on the top floor of the tall building.