septiplier (smut) Danti (Anti...

Par 14kblah

I don't have much to say except that I hope you enjoy these. This contains smut, lemon, boyxboy, and it may b... Plus

a few nights together
dancing and smut
secret PART ONE
secret PART TWO
smut
neko in heat (smut)
Smutty stuff, Blah~(not good with titles)
Antiseptiplier (Danti)
×Antiseptiplier/Danti×
Getting settled in !!!!SMUT!!!!
More Smut
anti x mark smuttttt
...shower thoughts...PT 1~ 🚿
...shower thoughts...PT 2~ 🚿
????? smuttttttttt

A/N (real quick)

17.1K 67 21
Par 14kblah

Just letting you know that, most of this is going to be short random stories. I will try to make a few that has more parts to them, but most of them will be random and it might be crappy. Please note that this is my first time writing this type of stuff, so please don't be harsh in the comments if you don't like it. I don't mind if you do write "hate" comments, but please tell me if there is something I can do to help my writing in maybe future books. I already have one book published and it isn't horrible, but it isn't exactly great either. I will try not to make a lot of author notes, I just wanted to get that outta the way. Just let me know what you think in the comments. Please know that this WILL contain sexual activity, so if you don't want to read that then this book might not be for you. It would help me a lot if y'all write suggestions in the comments for me! Here goes nothing guys and girls and non- binary peeps....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
100K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
699K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...