Toru the Kitsune

DarkSoraLover123 द्वारा

अधिक

The House
Caught!
sorry!
yup...
ITS OUT!
GOD DAMMIT STOP MAKING NEW BOOKS

Toru the Kitsune

240 6 4
DarkSoraLover123 द्वारा

A/N: Hello there! 1. yes this is my first book. 2. PLEASE dont be mad if i make this book suck. 3. if you start to like it then MAYBE ill make it on weekend/weekdays.

ENJOY!

Chapter 1

A Strange Creature

Sho's POV

Another boring day, I woke up on and put on my slippers, then went downstairs to the kitchen to get some

breakfast. "OH SHOOT FORGOT TO FEED THE ANIMALS" I raced outside and got a bag of hay,seeds, and kibble.

But i noticed something in the pile of straw. It looked like it was sleeping though. I walked toward it, but then

i saw an ear pop out. I think it was a fox ear, yea, thats what it looked like.

"Umm... hello?" i shook the..thing.. And suddenly i was smacked by a hand and my face turned red.

Just my luck...

I saw the straw go in all different directions. When the straw settled to the ground, i saw a..girl? sh-she had a fox tail and ears. I grabed a pich fork from the corner of the barn and pointed it at the thing "Hey, hey you! Get up!" I poked her in the shoulder.

Creature's POV

Sheesh...cant someone take a rest in a comfey pile?All well... I saw a man poke me in the shoulder. he looked scared and creeped out at the same time. mabey i should scare him even more? nah..that would ruin my reputation. i got up slowly and rubbed my eyes.

Sho's POV

We were just staring into each others eye, beleive it or not it was kinda creepy. We stared at each other, i had to say something..ANYTHING...

"What, what are you?"

I asked shakeing the pich fork. She just..squeeked..like a fox. She stretched out and all of the sudden she passed out. I noticed she had a scare on the side of her neck and  stomach. 

So i took her to my house.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.2M 110K 52
Being reborn into a completely different timeline seems a bit impossible, isn't it? but things aren't always as it seems. [cringe warning] [james po...
HIS QUEEN SHADOW द्वारा

काल्पनिक

1.9M 97.5K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
65.2K 1.9K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
859K 29.6K 106
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...