The House

Creature's POV

I woke up in a very squishy, soft..what ever it was.

I took off a covering over me and noticed my scar was covered by a patch. I stretched and shook my body and fur, and went downstairs. I saw the boy again, instead he was wearing..whats it called? a shirt oh yea... And short "pants" he says

"Oh your up. do you want some breakfast?"

He hands me a bowl of deer meat and milk.

I tried the slimy cut up meat. it was ok...but I tasted better. I tried the milk, IT WAS SO DELICIOUS!! I kept drinking until my mouth looked like a filled up balloon it was called?

"Woah slow down girl.. you'll get A stomach ache if you drink to fast."

Sho's POV

She was the most fastest milk drinker I've seen. faster then the fastes drinker alive.

I wanted to bring her to school with me. but..WOAH SHO hold your horses, I can't bring her to school!!

1. She has fox ears and tail

2! she can't even talk

3!! She can't walk on two.

I swear to god Shone omething's wrong with you....

I heard a knock on the door. please don't be Diamond Acashi sissi and kadiya.."HEY SHO! It's Diamond Sissi Acashi and Kadiya!"

"FFFFFFFF-" i paused after i almost heard the door knock down. "hey..you get upstairs..NOW!"

I saw her run upstairs to my room and they came in. "So anything interesting happened while being here in the barn?" Acashi says sitting down on the couch.

She always looked so dignified..well the type that wears clothes that look colorful and sparkly with those tiny diamonds on her.

Diamond had on the type of clothes that she had tops that are only half stomach and red pants. she only had one shirt that covers her body.

Sissi wears those kind of shirts that say "I kicked a boys ass" or something and wears long pants with Jordan sneakers.

Kadiya wears the casual type and me?

Let's just say I wear t shirts and a pants.

Creatures POV

The humans are talking down there. im  so curious of what there saying I HAVE to go down.

I tried to put on a "shirt" and a "pants" and trotted down and peeked in the tiny space the wall had.

"So what's going on in the barn, did something happen? your sweating pretty hard?" one of the girls said that her name was, Acashi? Was it?

I creeped down the stairs quickly and quietly down the stairs

And I saw a big pile of...umm... cookies and a big jug of milk...

Im sorry but i cant resist I HAVE to get that milk!

Shos POV

we sat there quietly, it was pretty scary. i sit there trying to twiddle my thumbs when Sissi talks. "hey guys how about

we get a drink?"

We hear a loud crackling noise in the kitchen. "Hey guys? What was that?" we get up to see what it was. UNFORTUNATLY it was the fox girl...yet again!

just....

my...

luck...