Fragile Hearts

Від ShonaLover

A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a... Більше

Cast ( Character Sketch )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer and surprise
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 A
Chapter 61 B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 A
Chapter 70 B
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 3

3.1K 170 22
Від ShonaLover

Vivaan sprayed his favorite perfume a bit more than usual day.Set his hair with some gel.Wore his watch.He looked dapper in blue blazer.He got busy checking himself out in mirror he heard the ring.

A smile lit his face.He pressed on receive and put call on speaker.He was folding sleeves of his blazer.

"Vivaan where have you been.Least you could spare a call for your mother or message.How worried I have been since.Are you there Vivaan?"

V-"Yes Mom.Yes.dont worry Iam here.Alive.and never felt like this.before."

He didnt knew why those words came out of his mouth out of blues.He felt in different zone.

"When are you heading back home?Your Dad sent you after I asked not to.He could have sent some one else.You were in bad health."

V-"Its okay Mom.I am perfectly fine now.Tell me you are home and.How come you managed time to call me."

"Talk like your father now.Same taunts."

V-"Mom.Joking.You know I love you.I will be done with this in a day or two then straight way home.So dont worry.Give my love to dad and home."

"Yeah.I have taken a leave for some days.Will be working from home.Listen you come back first have to discuss something really important."

V-"Whats that?"

"You come home first.Okay.Love you.Take care.Bye."

He knew it.The same topic which he has been hounded by his family quite some time.Marriage.Hundreds of proposals were inquired every day.When he chose to say yes/no for none.His silence was  like a nuisance for his family back there.

He would marry.But the right person at right time.He has some values and preference for family.He has decided on mind if he marries that girl has to be family person.Respect has to come for his family first.Ofcourse unlike his mom he would prefer a housewife.

The event started off with entrepreneurs of high league exchanging hand shakes.Pleasant looks and discussions what followed.It was almost time for dinner.After spending an hour Vivaan was impatient.

He checked his watch every minute.Kumar came.He eyed him asking something.Kumar bowed his head down when Vivaan raised brows.

K-"Sir.She is not here and.Dont think she is going to make it.Varna Shetty you asked about her if Iam not wrong?"

Vivaan just gave a nod sipping the juice from glass.He had his gaze fixed on front.He looked not happy.Arching up his shoulders he decided to call it night.

Priyamvada.

Ramya and Varna's Chitti ( mother's younger sister).She is a divorcee who chose to live alone after separation from husband.Independent and strong minded woman.Ramya and Varna's father does not like her much.She lives in Australia.

Var-"God.Chitti you are too much.You were hitting on poor soul when he had no idea of."

Varna is very close to her Chitti since her birth.After losing her mother she was only person who understood her emotions and gave her love and support.Both share strong willed nature.

P-"Varna Darling you dont know men.They act as if arent aware of what and how a woman thinks.Deep inside they know it.Anyways I am so glad we could make this trip eventful."

Var-"Yeah right eventful.I am leaving tomorrow.I had to come for this conference and it ended."

P-"You skipped the happening part.Party.Must have been filled up with some hot men."

She winked at a non interested Varna who rolled her eyes.She was busy working on her laptop.Got served a steaming hot coffee.

P-"So.what have you decided?"

Var-"On what?"

P-"Ofcourse life Varna.Whats your next stop."

V-"Work.I am loving what I am doing.and hopefully would continue to do so."

P-"God.there is life beyond work.and boredom Varna.Think about it.Men.I mean men for me but guys for you.Date someone.Wait get married.Your turn is first after all you are younger than Ramya."

The mention of Ramya got her stiff.Priyam nticed that and touched her hand.She looked at her Chitti and gave a smile.

P-"Ramya called last night.You were not answering her messages and calls.She is into clubbing and your father caught her last night."

Var-"Yeah.I was busy.And dozed off.Okay sounds nice.She must not have been reprimanded for that.If that was me then.Would have been different."

P-"Bava Garu loves you both Varna.Why do you think like that."

Var-"Maybe I am wrong.Human are bound to make errors.Arent we?"

Priyam smiled at her niece.She was such a strong minded girl.At times she wonders if she would ever discover the real person she was inside this personality.

Var-"Done.Can we leave.I have a flight to catch."

P-"Exciting ha.So where next stop.India?"

Var-"You wish.South Africa."

P-"Seriously.You are in for some adventures girl."

Var-"Chitti I am going there for work purpose.I have to spread wings for my business."

They reached home in this time.It was cold.Priyam touched her niece's head affectionately.She was busy packing.

P-"Dont strain yourself so much work at this age Varna.Life is small.Let moments capture you dont be so lost in.I do get you.Ambition goals but.I dont want you to live a life without light.You deserved to be loved and desired.Give a chance."

Varna kissed her Chitti's hand.

Var-"I have to be light of my life Chitti.I have been like this.And as far as love goes.I can never be desired to love.I have to work hard before Mr Shetty fires me."

P-"Come on dont be so mean.He is your father its your own company."

Var-"Yeah where he does not want me to work.Looking for chances to throw me out.Thats what he has been doing since long.I have a flight to catch Chitti.See you."

Priyam kissed her and bid her farewell with a heavy heart.Every time she meets this girl she tries to get realness out of her.Miserably fails doing so.

P-"I wish for that day to come Varna when someone will get the realness out of you.I want you to live girl.Stop running from life."

Cape Town

Three days passed for the visit.Varna was in her hotel room.Working on her laptop.Quite an eventful week.Two conferences she attended.One in Australia and another here.She was satisfied with efforts she took.

She found Sunita (works under her) giving her plan for today.She has to meet two investors and fix a deal with either one of them.It was a difficult decision to make while choosing.Wondered if she would be able to judge whose the best.

Var-"Mr Rastogi business is not for weak minded people I am sorry.If you have to invest in our company you have to take a risk.Its all about having that one second for a chance to give away.Well decision is yours so.I would be awaiting your reply.Thank you."

She rolled her eyes.This man was a pain.God knows why a female figure has to be insulted or seen with different eyes.When she can run household why cant she be superior on work front.This misconception she hated.

She was busy on her mind when bumped into a person.A tall and well built figure.Height of more than 6 feet.

Var-"This was left.People cant walk with open eyes."

She said in whispers.The person made it audible but taking it with a faint smile.He handed over the file to her.

V-"The same advise should also go to you Ms.Shetty if Iam not wrong."

Varna raised her eyes and found the suave handsome guy digging his eyes at her.She felt uncomfortable with his constant gaze.Suddenly stood up.Muttered a sorry and left.

V-"Miss Shetty.I believe you were here for a deal.A meeting.Leaving without giving a chance?"

She turned back and found him standing on posture with hands neatly tucked inside pocket.His face had something different.He soon gestured her to take a sit.And she did so.

A while later.Both were sitting corner of lobby.Coffee was served.

Var-"Iam sorry.For."

V-"Thats alright.When both were at fault."

She acknowledged that and opened her laptop.All time he put his lips on mug of coffee and his eyes bored into her features.Something about her appealed to him strongly.He was almost caught.

V-"So.You have been working for your father for how long."

Var-"How would that give you idea for what your here.Mr Reddy here are details.Please go through them.and give a nod only if you are.Okay with this."

She passed her proposal to him.Vivaan was taken a back with the cold eyes the etheral beauty was showing him.His looks and personality never got him such response.She was denying him from all ends.

He was reading with half heart and observing her at same time.She was having her coffee.At that second Vivaan didnt knew from when he became a fonder.His eyes were not leaving sight of lipstick mark on her cup.Varna found his eyes and soon squeezed his brows.

He was caught.He cleared his throat and felt a certain heat on his ears.She looked puzzled.

V-"Its a yes."

Var-"Sorry?"

V-"Yes from my side."

Var-"Oh.So that calls for a deal?I can assure you would have no complaints from our side.We believe in giving best.And I have researched your company.It involves best."

He looked so lost in his words.Till buzz of his phone got him back.It was Kumar.He has to leave for some work.

V-"So.We okayed the deal."

She shaked hands with the man with some uncertainty in mind.

Var-"Good bye."

V-"Ms Varna."

Var-"yes?"

V-"Would you mind.Have a cup of coffee again.Tomorrow at same hour?"

Vivaan was waiting eagerly.His lips in anticipation and hands again neatly tucked inside pockets.Other hand rubbed his stubble.

Varna gave a scoffed look.Thought for a while.He was taking that for a no.When out of blues.

Var-"Same place."

She left and a smile adorned his face.Vivaan Reddy was falling for.Love.Or in love.He ruffled his own hair and merrily joined Kumar wearing his shades on.This trip was so going to change his life.

.............................................................................

Thank you for amazing response.Your comments make me so happy.

Question regarding story : is it getting confusing for you guys to understand?Please do ask me if you have any confusions.do not forget to vote please.

:)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

55.4K 2.3K 26
You love someone and that person loves you too but both are unaware of each other's feelings. Same is in the case of Prabhas and Anushka in this Fanf...
372K 18.7K 60
Cover Design: @DSPranushka at DS Creations Highest Rank:#46 in Romance on 16/06/2018 This is the story of Vedanth and Jwala who are totally opposite...
4.4K 199 1
A story of two individuals who never.Expected to come across.Each other's path.Life makes it happen.Love finds them.Caging forever.Ramya is married t...
2.9K 222 28
Note: This novel is inspired by the Telugu hit film Ek Niranjan directed by Puri Jagannath Summary: At the age of three, Ram was kidnapped by a middl...