Lust and Candies

By Yoonworks

She escaped from everyone when she lost someone dear to her. But when she accidentally met him, she didn't ha... More

Preview
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue
Special Chapter

3

20.3K 911 414
By Yoonworks

Chaeyoung's POV

"Why? Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it? You were moaning like crazy." I told him which I immediately regretted as the eyes of every person inside this bus landed on me.

One man gasped while the other chuckled lightly.

I don't need to check my face on a mirror to know that my cheeks had turned beet red.

Great. Now they'll think that I am some weird sex maniac woman. Way to go Chaeyoung. I told to myself.

"Ooooohhh, Jungkookie!" I heard the man with a dimple clapping a little too excitedly.

"Looks like our maknae enjoyed his night out" the man with a boxy smile smirked and Jungkook just returned the reaction with a scowl and somehow,  I felt a little offended. 

Is he insinuating that he did not enjoy my kiss?

Instead of showing weakness, my eyes stared straight to his bewildered-looking face as I tried so hard not to glance down to his perfect six-pack abs and that fucking v-line with his towel hanging loosely on his waist.

Jesus. That looks fucking firm.

I wonder how hard it would feel on my hands.

I gulped.

Stop staring, Park Chaeyoung. I told you he is trouble.

However, my eyes darted to the very same location, his body.

I bit my lips unconsciously.

My thoughts were broken after I heard Jin oppa clearing his throat.

"Ahm, it seems like you two already met, I see. Would you mind elaborating what that moaning is all about?" and my cheeks blushed even harder.

They'll definitely think that I am weird.

"Aniyo, it's nothing,  really. I just save him from trouble. " I shyly informed Jin oppa but I heard someone snicker.

I raised an eyebrow when I realized that the person who just came in right before Jungkook was the one who made the reaction. And I'm not sure I like what it meant.

However, instead of speaking, he just casually pulled out his phone, stood up, and went straight back to where he came from earlier.

Ah, what was that?

"Ah, don't mind Yoongi hyung." I heard the guy with a dimple spoke. "He'll probably call his girlfriend." he smiled apologetically. "I'm Namjoon by the way." he bowed and I did the same.

"Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung." said the man with a boxy smile sporting a V-sign.

"I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you." the guy with a pink hair greeted.

"Jhope at your service. And that man who just went it was Yoongi hyung." said the man who seemed to be so cheerful.

But of course, I know them.

All those days that I've spent with Jisoo unnie now paying off.

"Save my ass. If I know, you only made that as a reason to go near me!" Jungkook had his eyes wide at me and I wonder if he realized how his member down there where the sun doesn't shine is starting to distract a young lady who is trying so hard not to sin.

I should be greeting the boys but my eyes can't help but be hypnotize back to the half-naked maknae in front of us.

Shit. Those abs.

"Jungkook-ah" I heard Jimin chuckled. You might wanna dress up first. It seems like, you're distracting her a little." he said and my eyes caught the amused expression on his face.

Jungkook's shriek could probably kill a thousand of seagulls, it was so loud.

He quickly grabs a blanket,  which, fortunately, is laying flat on a couch near him, his face now beet red in embarrassment.

I'm not even sure why but I felt a little disappointed after that lucky blanket covered the beautiful scene earlier.

I scoffed. "This is what I get for saving your stupid ass. I should have let you be groped by those kids. Anyways, what should I expect from an immature idol like you?" I snickered before looking at his member's direction. "No offense."

And I'm just so glad they returned my statement with a smile.

I looked at Jin oppa and spoke. "Can I go out for a second?" I asked and he just looked at me amused. "I-ahmm," I stared back at Jungkook who was still staring at me.

"I'm famished. I can cook here right?" I looked at the bus and I am sure it's personalized from the looks of it.

Jin oppa just nodded.

There is a convenience store right beside where the bus was parked.

Without even thinking, I quickly went out of the bus with my camera hanging around my neck and my backpack behind me.

I didn't realize another human being following me from behind.

"What are you doing?" I asked. It was Taehyung.

"You might need some help. Besides, Jisoo noona will probably kill us if something bad happens to you," he stated and I just smiled at him in response.

I like this guy already. He seemed to be easy going. And I like it when things get easy.

As soon as he saw the smile forming on my lips, his face lightened and his boxy smile appearing.

He is indeed easy to be comfortable with.

I looked at him as we walk sideways. "Sorry about this. I just can't say No to Jisoo unnie. So now I'd end up disturbing you guys." I told him as we both enter the store.

"Don't worry about it. We're glad to have you company," he stated and I felt a little at ease.

I quickly grab a basket to put the groceries with but Taehyung pulled it away from me.

"I'll carry it," he said and I nodded.

I quickly took a pack of pasta, some sauce, and everything that I need for a carbonara.

I've been craving for a pasta earlier but saving that dimwit of a guy made it impossible.

So now I'll just make myself one. I'll probably just cook more for them as a token of gratitude for taking me in.

In just a little over twenty minutes, we were back to the bus, and Taehyung guided me to the kitchen where Yoongi was smiling like a freak while video calling someone. 

Once our eyes met, I nodded as a greeting and I was caught off-guard when he suddenly smiled.

Oh, freaking gosh. He actually has a gummy smile.

"Is she there? Can I see her? " I heard a sweet voice gushing from his phone and my inside almost melted when I saw how bright Yoongi had looked like after his eyes landed back on his phone.

My eyes dropped on the floor, unable to handle the scene before me.

I've seen that look before. The look of someone who is deeply in love.

A face of a certain someone suddenly flashing in front of me and I felt a pang burning in my chest.

A smile I can no longer see, no matter how much I cry,  no matter what I do. I can no longer see that smile.

And it hurts like I was hit by a ton of bricks.

Fuck.

My eyes watered for a moment and I had to do a double-take and breathe in deep to control my emotion.

Not now Chaeyoung. You can't cry now.

I balled my fist on my side,  unable to move for a moment.

Taehyung must have noticed that I stopped from my tracks so he called my name.

"Chaeyoung-ssi" my eyes landed on him and Yoongi's smile melted away from his face. Taehyung looked taken aback for a moment.

"Are you okay?" he tried to move closer but my feet moved backward making him stop from moving closer, confused by my action.

I felt my insides churning, and my throat started to hurt as I try to stop myself from crying

I noticed how Yoongi put down his phone and he had that concerned expression on his face. "Hey, is there something wrong?" he asked.

My mind was lost for a moment, unable to handle the awkward situation we suddenly had gotten into.

Stupid Chaeyoung!  Why did you have to cry?

I stared at them for a moment before turning my back as I rush outside.

I haven't had three steps when I crashed on a firm body. The impact was too strong, I was ready to feel the impact of me falling on the ground.

But that didn't happen as I felt a strong arm wrapping around my waist. The person then pulled me closer until our face was a few inches away from each other.

My heart started beating so rapidly,  his aftershave smell endearing my nose enough to make my mind go crazy.

I noticed that this time, he's already wearing some clothes.

"So careless. Wha-" he snickered but he stopped midway as he saw my tear-stained face.

His eyes soften for a moment as his right hand landed on my cheeks, gently wiping my tears away.

My breath hitch in an instant, his warmth lingering on my skin.

"What's wrong?  Why are you crying?" he asked softly and my heart fluttered at his action, his voice tingling a weird sensation all over my body.

Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing to me?

We were staring at each other for a good minute until his face slowly moves forward towards mine. My eyes seemed to be hypnotized as I can't look away from his gaze.

He's going to kiss me.

My eyes closed as I wait for his lips to land on mine,  but before our lips met, a sound of a door opening broke me off my trance.

No!

I pushed him away and my eyes caught his face looking all confused.

"I don't like you," I told him before I turned my back, hopping off the bus,  running off as far away as possible.

"You can't stay there,  Chaey. You can't." I told to myself as my feet rushed forward,  as far away as possible to Jeon Jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 398 12
Jungkook wished that he didn't have a crush on Namjoon's close friend... but he couldn't help the feelings that naturally developed as he got to spen...
41.6K 1.5K 31
❝what a plot twist you were-❞ She was a Wattpad writer-she writes about him, to escape her small world with her disease- but what happened when she f...
76 63 34
An encounter between the leading characters, the suffering, the support, the escape and an enormous secret. How will Taehyung and Jungkook get toget...
810 122 46
How do you put yourself back together after everything you've ever known is gone? Hannah finds herself lost. Having survived a divorce from the only...