Forever & Always (completed)

By shelbyxfabxforever

This is a story I wrote More

Forever & Always
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

3 0 0
By shelbyxfabxforever

We sat down. Turned on the camera. And sung. We sounded so good together the harmony was amazing. It was later in the day by then and I was really tired and worried about Jenn. After we posted the video we got a lot of views with in a couple of hours then I got a text. It was Jenn.

"Andrea I'm really sorry. It just made me mad how I can't be locked down to one person. It's a just I'm afraid that once I lock down to them. They'll leave me and I'll be hurt. Can just me and you just meet up at inside put burger? Alone. Please? Maybe tonight at 7?"

I didn't reply. But I went. I told Luke I'll be back and I went.

"Andrea. Hey." I could tell she had been crying

"Hey Jenn. You look like you've gained weight. And. You have boobs bigger than normal. Are you ok?" I said as I started to cry.

"Yeah. I'm. I'm fine."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Ye- yeah. Anything."

" Are. Are you pregnant? "

"Why would yo- you say something like that?"

"I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to. But are you"?

A tear ran down her face. " yeah. I am"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...