Being Queen Úlfur (completed...

By WinterSolice

"Grama I still love Lyeitan, there's nothing I can do about it even though it hurt when I stumbled across her... More

Being Queen Úlfur
One: New beginnings... Almost
two: New Beginnings.. Almost (part 2)
three: The call
A.N
four: decisions decisions
Five: Living In The Past
six: living in the past (part 2)
A.N
seven: Romance
A.N my playlist
A.N book covers
eight: perfection
Nine: Love Will Remember
Ten: Meeting Jak
Eleven: Discovering new scars
A.N
twelve: Misinterpretations
thirteen: Leymun
fourteen: Leymun (part 2)
fifteenth: my commander
Sixteen: A long wait now over
A.N
Eighteen: Time To Get You
A.N
Nineteen: World full of lies
Username
Cover
A.N
twenty: Just sometimes...
Twenty-One: Ghosts are real
Twenty-two: Witching Hour
Twenty-Three: My lovelies
Twenty-Four: Shared Gifts
Twenty-Five: The Ghosts Behind Your Eyes
Twenty-Six: I'll Kill You Before You Hurt Them.
Twenty-Seven: Reveling The Other Half
Twenty- Eight: Picking up the peices
Twenty-Nine: Hidden Intentions
A.N
Thirty: Lyeitan's recollection
Ending Notes. READ

seventeen: suprise suprise

69 3 0
By WinterSolice

He's my only saviour. Living in a stateless zone, searching for an answer everywhere he goes. He's my only saviour... standing in a stateless zone waiting for the answer frozen to the answer, frozen to the phone.

Lyeitan slowly woke up from her amazingly lovely dream about Maverik. She smiled snuggling into the warm body she was half laying on, she felt warm, filled and happy. When she finally woke up she realised why she felt so filled, he was inside of her "Holy shit.." She scrambles off him and pushes Mav away. He quickly wakes up when he gets shoved.

"What's wrong!?" He says as he looks around for danger.

"You!" She shouts.

"What about me?" Maverik asks confused as to what he's done

"You and your dick that's what!"

"I still don't understand, what's happened?"

"You tell me, your the one who had obviously spent the night in me"

Oh crap... "I didn't mean to"

"What are we going to do, how do we know....how do we know if... If I'm not with child with you.. also"

Maverik sighs "I'll take you to my grams, she'll know princess, come here" He pulls her back to him and hugs her tightly "Everything is going to be okay, I'm going to be right here by your side"

"Mav you know why we can't have children, what's going to happen"

"I don't know Leya, I really don't" He strokes her hair. They stayed like that for about ten minutes.

Lyeitan sniffled and moved away "we need to keep searching" She grabs her clothes which were on the shore and weren't wet and put them on. She then walked away, soon followed by Maverik. A few tears roll down her face, she was now scared, not for her child or kingdom but for Maverik and her life.

"Hey, baby" Mav pulls her back to him. She puts her arms around him and lets herself cry. Maverik smooths her hair and whispers sweet nothings in her ear. Her tears eventually die down and she falls silent keeping her arms around him. "You alright now Leya?" She sniffles and nods, taking his hand and keeping close to him she carries on walking.

"If I could be with you.. I would Mav"

"I know darling, I know"

They come across more patches of blood. Though this time it smelt more fresh, she frowned and followed the pathway of blood to a small clearing. "It's about time you've gotten here" A Familiar husky deep voice said.

"Show yourself!" She calls. And to her disbelief her Uncle Maliki steps out from behind a tree. She gasps, surprised but most of all, feeling hurt and betrayed. Then, anger. "How could you uncle?"

"It's easy, I wanted power and I got hers, delightful little daughter you had there by the way"

Lyeitan growls deeply and makes a run for him. But no sooner had she growled he had disappeared. Just disappeared into thin air.

"I'll kill that man when I see him"

"I know, we both will"

Omd I know short chapter but I'm really warm and it's late and I'm tired and ughh so yah

All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 923 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
63.1K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
8.4K 456 22
Emily is the only daughter of Alpha King Alaric Grayson. She is a princess but not weak. How will she respond when she finds out her mate has been ki...
228K 9.1K 47
Her words still linger in my head My mind wanders off to thinking about her Her natural thick chocolate curls. Her Carmel skin. Her beautiful melan...