Play with Me~ taekookseok(ON...

Oleh yoongiliciouss

"Come play with us." . . . Hoseok has two hybrids. Twice the trouble and twice the fun. . bunny kook, puppy t... Lebih Banyak

•1•
•3•

•2•

6.3K 333 60
Oleh yoongiliciouss

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Not revised

Hoseok doesn't know how it happened. How he ended up with two little, hybrids. He never thought this would be his life.

He was happy though, waking up to fluffy tails and soft smiles.

Taehyung was currently bathing with Jungkook, the sounds of giggles and laughs echoing into the hall.

Hoseok was cooking breakfast, making a light meal with not too much meat. Jungkook got sick when he ate too much meat.

Taehyung on the other hand, wanted meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Hoseok placed food in plates and set them down. He headed to the fridge to get strawberry milk for Taehyung and apple juice for Jungkook.

After setting the table he went to the bathroom.

He opened the door and stepped inside, it was steamy. Taehyung was pouring water over Jungkook's head, while straddling his lap.

Hoseok huffed a small laugh, leave it to Taehyung to always find his way onto someone's lap.

"Come on guys, time to get out."

Taehyung groaned, clinging onto the bunny and shaking his head. Hoseok rolled his eyes, Jungkook's face was pressed up against the pups wet chest.

"Don't make me repeat myself Tae." The elder threatened.

The boy whined lightly before turning around and telling Jungkook rinse his head. The bunny did so, minding the light brown ears that twitched on his head.

Hoseok went to the room and grabbed some clothes along with a body lotion.

"Here guys, hurry up or your food will get cold."

"Hobi, I want you to change me."

Taehyung stood in the tub, water dripping from his naked frame. Jungkook just watched, gently squeezing the excess water from his long ears.

"Baby, you can do that yourself."

Taehyung frowned, pink lips pushing out adorably. Hoseok groaned internally, rolling his sleeves up and grabbing a towel.

"Fine."

The pup yipped, shaking his head to dry his ears. Hoseok squinted as water droplets flew everywhere.

"Tae, your getting everything wet."

The boy just gave a sheepish smile, stepping out the tub and letting the elder dry him down with the towel.

Hoseok decided against blow drying their fur today, it'd take too long.

"Hobi, can we go to the store today?"

Hoseok spread the lotion all over the pups body, grabbing a shirt and slipping it over messy hair.

"What for, baby?"

"Me and Kookie want snacks!"

Jungkook's head snapped up from where stood, looking at Taehyung and then at Hoseok.

"Oh- yeah. Snacks."

The elder rolled his eyes, pulling shorts up Taehyung's long slim legs.

"Okay then, we'll go later."

Taehyung's tail wagged behind him, running out the bathroom once he'd been dressed.

Jungkook was pulling a shirt over his head. The bunny was tall, but Hoseok didn't mind it. He reached over and helped pull his soft ears out.

The bunny smiled at his hyung, leaning into the soft touches.

"Such a good boy."

Hoseok gave him a quick peck, Jungkook's cheeks pinked.

"Come on, let's eat."

Jungkook nodded with a shy smile, walking out the bathroom and placing his towel on the rack.

"Hobi," a light voice called out from the kitchen. Hoseok made his way towards the sound.

"Can I sit with you?" Taehyung stood next to a chair, eyes wide and blinking. The elder smiled and nodded, pulling the pup onto his lap.

Jungkook grabbed a chair and sat infront, ignoring them in favor of his food. The bunny dug in, eating quickly and drinking juice. Taehyung ate while Hoseok struggled a little with the boy on him.

"I'm done."

Jungkook stood, grabbing his plate and heading to the dishwasher. He cleaned his plate and silently went to the the living room where he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"What's wrong with Kookie?" Taehyung questioned worriedly around a mouth full of food.

Hoseok sat Taehyung in the chair,"Finish eating, Tae."

The pup nodded, trying to peek over to where Jungkook sat on the couch. Hoseok sat next to Jungkook, who seemed unaffected by his arrival.

"What's wrong, baby?"

Jungkook put his phone down and rested his head against Hoseok's shoulder,"Nothing..."

Hoseok hummed, hand coming up to carress a frizzy ear.

"You sure, bunny?"

Jungkook huffed a small smile, nuzzling into the elders neck,"Yeah, I just think I had too much meat. Made my stomach hurt a little."

Hoseok frowned, he knew he should've gone for more fruits and veggies.

"I'm sorry baby," the elder cupped a cheek and kissed him softly, making the bunny sigh and cling to his shirt.

"It's okay." he stared dreamily at Hoseok, pretty eyes starry and round.

The elder chuckled at the bunny's dazed expression,"I'm gonna give you something for your tummy, baby."

He stood as Jungkook nodded, resting his head back against the couch. Taehyung came scrambling into Jungkook's lap, smelling like apple juice.

The younger grunted as the pup straddled him and plopped down with a frown.

"What's wrong Kookie?"

"Too much meat," he sighed, resting his head against Taehyung's shoulder and wrapping his arms around his waist. He inhaled his warm scent, digging his strong fingers into the pups soft flesh.

Taehyung cooed dragging long fingers through ebony locks.

"My poor little baby."

Jungkook scoffed against his neck, hiding the heat that settled on his cheeks. Taehyung leaned his forehead against his, staring intently into the bunny's eyes.

Jungkook couldn't stop the swarm of butterflies that awakened in his stomach. Even after all this time, Jungkook still managed to get shy when those big brown eyes fluttered towards his.

"Want kisses?"

He rubbed his nose against his, making grinning.

Jungkook nodded, laughing lightly when Taehyung pushed kisses all over his face. The pup kissed the cute little mole beneath Jungkook's lower lip.

"Here bun, drink this."

Taehyung clambered off Jungkook's lap as the rabbit took bottle of fizzing water.

He drank it while Taehyung played with his hair and Hoseok had his hand resting on his thigh. He sighed comfortably, feeling warm with the bodies around him.

He felt less bloated after drinking the beverage.

"Feel better, sweetheart?"

Jungkook nodded,"Thank you hyung."

The elder smiled and ruffled his hair,"You guys still wanna go to the store?"

Taehyung peered up at Jungkook through thick lashes, the boy shrugged,"Yeah..."

The pup jumped up happily,"Lets go change, Kookie."

He grabbed the boy by the hand and dragged him to their room, quickly looking through their drawers for shirts and pants.

"I wanna wear your hoodie. Where is it?"

Jungkook nodded towards the closet. He pulled his own shirt over his head looking for a long sleeved one instead.

Taehyung rummaged through the closet, grabbing the black hoodie he loved.

He pushed it over his frame, it was bigger on him than Jungkook.

The pup turned to see the bunny slipping a black long sleeve on. His muscles rippling from just that movement.

Taehyung couldn't help but stare hungrily, mouth slightly open.

"Lets go."

The pup snapped out of his trance and nodded dumbly, following behind Jungkook's taller frame.

They all stepped out the door, Jungkook and Taehyung heading towards the elevator while Hoseok locked the door.

"Seokie can we buy some of the chocolates cookies?"

The elder hummed, pushing the button for the parking. Taehyung grinned, clinging onto his arm and holding Jungkook's hand.

"Call shotgun." Jungkook said with a grin. Taehyung groaned, shoving him away playfully.

They got into Hoseok's four door car, Jungkook immediately plugged in their phone and played music.

Taehyung sang along, looking at the window as the passed by buildings.

They arrived to the market, Jungkook opening the door for Taehyung. The pup immediately grabbed his hand and then Hoseok's as the made their way inside the store.

They received many sided eyed looks but Hoseok didn't care. He paid little mind to people and their judgemental stares.

Jungkook was always reserved when they went out, sharp eyes always looking out for trouble.

He was really protective, and it had taken some time for Hoseok to understand him. It was only after he'd seen the scars over his body that he finally began to grasp what kind of life Jungkook had before.

Taehyung on the other hand, was completely oblivious to the bad in the world, always giving everyone the sweetest of smiles.

Hoseok sighed, pushing past the stares and grabbing a cart, going the the snack aisle of the store.

Taehyung ran to the other side of the aisle, where his favorite cookies were. Jungkook just followed close behind, pulling the pup by the hood of the sweatshirt to get him to slow down a little.

Hoseok just watched them, fondly admiring the differences between the two.

Taehyung was wild, very free in his way of thinking, and immature at times but really clever. While Jungkook was more reserved with strangers, not easily accepting of others getting to close. But behind doors he was so different. He seemed small and soft when he was with Hoseok, despite his taller and lean frame.

Hoseok grabbed a few of his favorite potato chips, briefly thinking of Yoongi and what he was doing at the moment.

He'd have to give him a call and see if he'd want to hang out. His boys would love it, meant they got to see Jimin after all.

The hybrids returned with a handful of food. Jungkook had his dried seaweed chips and Taehyung with cookies and candy.

"You guys got so much!"

The boys grinned at the elder with cute pleading eyes.

Hoseok was weak.

With a sigh he pushed the cart towards the cashier.

"Let's go then."

The elder payed for the items, Jungkook taking most of the bags. Taehyung whistled as the walked towards the car.

"Look at Kookie, so strong." He wiggled his eyebrows and Hoseok laughed as Jungkooks cheeks reddened and he muttered a light, 'shutup'.

They made their way back home, Taehyung know the front seat now. The pup nodded along to the music, giggling when Hoseok joined in.

"Hobi, I love you."

Taehyung murmured lightly, looking at the elder with bright eyes. Hoseok felt his heart flutter, turning to give the boy a quick look.

"I love you too, baby." He looked over at Jungkook through the rear view mirror.

"I love the both of you."

Jungkook smiled shyly, cheeks pink and soft white ears twitching.

So cute.

Hoseok gave the boy a smug smile, attention back in the road.

Maybe he'd call Yoongi over today.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Finally I update lolol
I'm a little stuck with this book 😩

I honestly don't have a plot for now so sorrrryyyyy

let me know what u think

Vote🥀comment🥀follow?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
70.3K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...