Kalos Redone

By PokeBall252

Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia rev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 9

8.1K 181 64
By PokeBall252

6 years later :

Delia's POV :

6 years have passed since Ash came to know about my past. Not that I was sad about it, in fact I am rather happy. He has been spending his time with his Pokemon, forever in training. All of his Pokemon have attained their final states of evolution and have become extremely dangerous, possibly surpassing the strength of my own. Since I've rejoined the army, life has been thrilling and less monotonous. Surge's hard methods of training haven't changed at all. I had to pass the gates of hell yet again to get back into fighting shape which is a feat I can proudly show off especially when I had to battle Surge for 4 hours straight. The only way I was able to contact Ash was because of Professor Oak's new invention. He reduced the size of the videophone to such a size such that it could easily fit into a pocket. When I was about to tell Ash of my decision of rejoining the PokeArmy, he was unbelievably supportive. I did expect some resistance from his side.

"Ketchum, if you're done day dreamin' about your lil' boy, can we go back to training?", Surge asked me a bit menacingly.

"I've never seen a person invite his defeat so EAGERLY!", I taunted back and his face broke into a smirk.

"Good to know motherhood didn't take away your sense o' humour, Delia", he told me chuckling.

"Good to know that I've still got it after 17 years, Surge"

"Your son's a good kid. He might make a good addition here ya know? He's got that chiselled body from that 6 years o' trainin' and powerful limbs with exceptional stamina. Plus, he still has NO clue about dating. So there's negligible chance of him quitting due to problems caused by his wife or girlfriend", Surge told me part truthfully and part mockingly.

"I'll have you know that he has a girlfriend. But.....he rarely talks to her and he hasn't seen her in 6 years in person", I told him.

"That's a good one. Back to the point, I have some info that all the Teams have made a temporary pact. Apparently, they have decided to work together for once and create a NEW world. I'll bet my life on it that it'll be TOTALLY favourable to them with our Pokemon confiscated and all that hulla balloo!", he ranted pumping his fist on the table shattering it and his Raichu did the same with his little daughter's Sylveon table. Raichu was a clone of Surge, sometimes they reminded me of Ash and his Raichu.

"Raichu!!What have you done, ya little nitwit? Now Paige will turn the world around before I buy her another table! That was limited edition and its only available deep in the city", Surge scolded Raichu who sheepishly rubbed his neck sweatdropping.

"I'm gonna train my Pokemon, Surge. If there's any proof on your info, let me know", I told him and and left to train.

Serena's POV:

These 6 years have been really good for me. I can't boast of having done extremely good in Coordinating, but I have done enough to get me some recognition. I have become great friends with Dawn and May. Ash was right though, they do give me a run for my money.

"Munchlax, that's enough! You've had enough of Pokemon food. You have to be in good shape. The Wallace Cup is close by", May was busy scolding her Munchlax who was still trying to break into her reserve of Pokemon food.

"Give the poor guy a break, May. You'll have to go through me to even get close to victory", Dawn boasted with a smirk. We were good friends but fierce rivals.

"Punnnnnny!"

"(Groan) Lopunny, get back into your Pokeball. Pikachu isn't here", Dawn told her Lopunny who still hadn't gotten over her crush on Pikachu. She didn't get the concept that Pikachu had evolved into Raichu.

"Your Lopunny is like that Jessie's Wobbuffet, popping outta her Pokeball again and again. You're a better trainer than that, aren't you Dawn?", May countered Dawn's previous statement with her hands behind her head and a smirk.

"Can we have a battle just for fun?", I asked trying to break the mounting tension between them. They grinned and nodded.

"Me vs Serena first", May called before Dawn who just gritted her teeth but accepted.

"Delphox, come out!", I called her out.

"Del!", she exclaimed coming out.

"You ready to battle?", I asked her in return to which she glared at me and turned her face away folding her arms across her chest.

"Still haven't forgiven me?", I asked her with a baby face. She just glared harder and blew a flamethrower in my face.

"EEK!", I shrieked and wiped my face.

"I promise, Delphox. I'll allow you to speak with Greninja for a solid hour next time I talk to Ash. I'm sorry I didn't let you talk with him. I forgot!", I pleaded her with my hands clasped together to which she turned her face away again.

"Ash has become a hottie, hasn't he? Trust me, Serena. May and I wouldn't mind sharing him with you. We could alternate weeks, you know?", Dawn told me cheekily which pissed me off beyond words.

"Alright, chill girl. I was only kidding. I'm not sure about May though ", Dawn told me defensively.

"Oh Puh-lease! I already have Drew", May countered protecting the food bag from Munchlax who was still trying to steal the food.

Then, we went to the Pokemon Centre and I called Ash by the videophone.

"Hello! Ash?"

"HEY SERENA!!!!", he screamed at the top of his voice.

"RAI RAI!!"

"Hi to you too, Raichu. How are you guys?"

"We're fine. Crocanaw and Gabite evolved while sparring about a month ago. They are insanely powerful now and its tougher to handle them as Feraligatr's tail is massive now and it causes destruction each time he dances. Garchomp's teeth are sharper now so it kinda hurts when he bites my head. Their evolution has literally spoiled the lives of Meganium and Typhlosion who are always behind Feraligatr. I also went and caught my Gengar from Sabrina, a Kanto Gym Leader", he told me with a grin.

"Has your Lucario fit in?", I asked. Few months ago, he recovered an egg Team Magma were smuggling and it was a Riolu. Riolu didn't fit in with anyone initially but I did hope he fit in with someone. Ash also had a Tyranitar, Luxray, a male Aurorus, and a Swampert.

"He gets along very well with Greninja, Infernape and Sceptile"

"HOLD ON! CALL GRENINJA IMMEDIATELY"

"Okay!", he said chuckling and called Greninja.

"Delphox, come out. See! I've called Greninja", I told her. Her eyes became starry and she suddenly pushed me out of the seat with sudden vigour and grabbed the phone.

"Phox! Del! Delph!", she greeted Greninja who just raised his webbed hand with a "NIN!".

After an hour's worth of irritating Pokespeech, Greninja decided to go back to training. Out of nowhere, Infernape brought Greninja into a headlock and rubbed his head with his fist causing Delphox to let out a large giggle.

"Ape! Infernape! Inf!", he said showing her the victory symbol causing her to break into another giggle fit. In the background, Sceptile rolled his eyes but gave her a friendly wave and went away while Lucario just smiled at Ash and left. After this, she finally gave me the phone.

"We cool now?", I sheepishly asked her to which she hugged me and nodded her head, and I returned her to her Pokeball.

"Hey, Serena?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm thinking of going to Kalos to participate in the Kalos League. I think I'm ready for it"

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yep! This time, I'm gonna win it for sure!"

"You did win last time, Ash!"

"I SHARED the victory with Alain. This time, the cup is ALL mine. I'll be cheering you and the other girls from here. Why don't you let them talk to me, Serena?", he asked with a pout.

"Because they don't know how much you've developed physically and I wanna rub it on their faces as soon as they see you in person", I told him with a wink causing him to blush.

"I'll leave for Kalos in a month. I'll be waiting to see you there, okay? I love you. Bye!!"

"Love you too. Bye", I said and blew him a kiss. Now I have to get ready for the Wallace Cup. If Ash being a TRAINER, could come so far in the cup, I can come farther. Victory will be mine.

1 Month Later

Ash's POV:

Coming back to Lumiose City was amazing. I really wanted to win this and unlike last time, I stepped out properly without tripping. I decided to wear the clothes I wore to Unova, I mean the same design. I can't fit into those clothes, can I?

"We'll win this cup, right buddy?", I asked Raichu who was sitting on my back. Since he was too big for one shoulder, he sat on both of my shoulders with each foot on either shoulder resting his chin on my head.

"Rai Rai!!", he shouted with enthusiasm oozing in his voice.

"Let's head to Lumiose City Gym, shall we?", I asked him to which I felt him nod his head.

I eventually went to the Gym. Lumiose City had changed completely such that I couldn't differentiate between the Gym and a nearby Hotel and I asked for a Gym Battle in the hotel ruining my image.

"Here we are! Excuse me, can I have a Gym Battle, please?", I asked in a mocking voice expecting Clemont to answer.

"May I know the number of Gym Badges you have won so far?", I heard Clembot ask. Ah well, Clemont must've been in some errand.

"This is my first Gym Battle here!", I told the voice. I could enter the League after my first victory right?

"I'd recommend you to come here after winning 4 Badges due to the difficulty of the Gym. Are you certain you'd like a battle?"

"Yes", I answered.

"Please come in", and suddenly the door opened.

"Welcome to the Lumiose City Gym. I am Bonnie and I am not the official Gym Leader but I'm filling in for my brother. I can assure you that I am as capable as my brother. Will the challenger state his name and place of birth?", I heard Bonnie say. Her hair was pretty much in the same style except for a few strands that fell in her face blocking her right eye partially like Cynthia.

"I don't doubt your strength. May I introduce myself after the battle?", I asked to which she nodded. The referee said the same rules.

"I'll go first! Dedenne, let's get this party started!"

"Nenenenene!", the little mouse said.

"Raichu! I choose you!!"

"Rai Rai"

"You may have the first move, Bonnie", I offered.

"Grass Knot!"

"Dodge that and use Double Team to confuse it!"

"Dedenne, detect it using your whiskers' signal and Play Rough!"

"Raichu, counter that by jumping in the air and Dipole Shot!",I told him. Raichu nodded and did the same which hit Dedenne straight in the face and it's after effects were immediately felt when it was unable to move in a straight path.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT?", Bonnie asked kinda enraged.

"That's a move Raichu learnt. Apparently he could still use Electroball. The Electroball released from the upper side of his tail is positively charged and the Electroball release from his lower part of the tail is negatively charged. They get attracted and they meet they explode and the static that comes with it, damages the opponent", I explained.

"That's a good one. Dedenne use THUNDER"

"Raichu, use Dig to escape and from underground wrap this up with a Focus Punch"

"Not so fast. Dedenne, use Thunder Wave"

"Raichu, stick your tail into the ground and use Thunder"

"Nenenenenene....ne...ne", Dedenne screamed in pain before collapsing.

"Dedenne is unable to battle. Raichu is he winner Gym Leader, send out your next Pokemon"

"Aww, man! You did well, Dedenne. You went up against a strong Raichu.
I'll give you extra snacks today! Now, Heliolisk, party time!!", she said returning Dedenne and calling Heliolisk.

"Raichu, wanna go another round?", I asked him to which he nodded and flexed his muscles.

"I'll begin now. Raichu, Iron Tail "

"Heliolisk, jump out of the way and counter that with Parabolic Discharge "

"Stick your tail into the ground again"

"Ha! I knew you'd do that! Heliolisk, Quick Attack!"

"Dipole Shot!"

Both of the attacks collided and it ended in a double knockout.

"Both Pokemon are unable to battle. The result is a draw. Both battlers, please send out your next Pokemon"

"Heliolisk return! You did a great job. Furfrou, battle time"

"Come on big guy, let's get you back!", I said and let Raichu sleep on my backpack.

"Feraligatr, I choose YOU!!!"

"Alright! Furfrou, use Takedown followed by Retaliate"

"Feraligatr, jump and send it back with Hydropump"
Furfrou took damage as its Takedown was interrupted but recovered quickly.

"Now, don't it give it time to recover. Use Ice Fang!"

"Counter that with Sand Attack"
Feraligatr was stunned for a moment due to the sand.

"Dance as much as you want!"
Feraligatr's massive weight shook Furfrou off balance and since it was in proximity, Feraligatr accidentally hit it with his massive tail and sent him crashing into a nearby wall.

"Fur....frou....", Furfrou groaned with swirls in its eyes.

"Furfrou is unable to battle. Feraligatr wins and the match goes to the challenger!"

"We did it, bud!"

"TAR!TAR!TAR!FERA!FERA!", he yelled and danced at the same time.

"That was the quickest defeat I have ever had. Your Raichu is very good but your Feraligatr is exceptional. Its tail is way too powerful. Even with weight training, my Furfrou lost to your Feraligatr. As a symbol of your victory at the Lumiose Gym, I present you the Bolt Badge! Now...tell me who you are!"

"It surprises me that it took you so long, Bonnie!", I said and removed my hat and grinned.

"ASH?", she asked/screamed.

To be continued...

A/N : Please do consider voting, if at all it is good enough. Thanks for reading!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.3K 22
the xy gang has now finished travelling all of the kalos region, and ash is now ready to challenge league. serena, ashs childhood friend has mixed fe...
344K 5.8K 34
What would have happened to Serena and Ash if Serena hadn't watched the News on the day Ash saved Garchomp? After travelling though Kalos without enc...
147K 3K 27
Ash Ketchum was known as a nerd in his school Perfect grades and behaviour it was a dream come true for teacher At home, he was a family boy and an...
89.2K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...