Death in Love. [Book 3]

By chiskey56

Hermes the messenger god has finally found the attention of his biggest crush but it doesn't turn out the way... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34- The End.

Chapter 10

21.3K 759 87
By chiskey56

Chapter 10

Than's POV

Walking back into the room had me feeling a little nervous. What was going to happen once I unlock his handcuffs and took off his blindfold?

What just happened in there was...different. I didn't know what was going on until I made it back to the room and actually thought about it. It was like my mind was on autopilot. Everything just felt right...like he was supposed to be right there with me.

"Pet?" He snapped his head to where he heard my voice. Fear and confusion were etched on his face as he tried to figure out what I was going to do next. I took this opportunity to look him over. He was actually quite beautiful. His hair had fallen over the blindfold, partially covering it. My fingers itched to move it from out of his face.

My eyes trailed down to his soft, plump lips. They begged for me to capture them between my own. I could picture myself tugging on them while my hands roamed idly over the rest of his body. Starting at his chest and working lower and lower still, until he was completely mine.

I stopped making my way closer to the bed and shook my head trying to clear those thoughts from my mind. What was going on with me? I never used to think like that before. What was he doing to me?

"Than...wh-what's going on? Why did you just leave me here?" His voiced carried over to me and snapped me from my self-questioning. I looked back at him and the fear was still plastered on his face. I felt a tightening in my chest as guilt washed over me. He was genuinely scared that I had left him here like this.

I quickly made my way to the bed and un*cuffed his right hand. He opened and closed his hand, stretching out his fingers. Leaning over him I felt him tense under me as my chest rubbed against his. I quickly un-cuffed his other hand, grasping it I pulled him up so that he was sitting up on the bed.

He lifted his hands towards his face; he stopped halfway and put his hand down, no doubt remembering that I told him not to take it off. He sat there nervously as I reached towards him, brushing my fingers across his cheeks as I untied the tie that covered his eyes.

I was drawn to his eyes as soon as he opened them, they were gorgeous. Every time I look into his eyes I felt as if I was drowning in them. I was overcome with emotions that I never knew I even had in me. I was lost in his eyes when I noticed the small creases in the corner of his eyes.

I was brought out of my fantasy by the fact that he now had an annoyingly smug smile plastered across those beautiful lips of his.

"What?"

"You've been staring at me for about ten minutes now..."

Ten minutes? I've been staring at him for ten minutes! This is ridiculous! I can't keep getting side tracked like this. I wiped the shocked look of my face and stood up off the bed. Staring down at him caused him to lose his cocky smirk. Confusion distorted his features as he looked up at me apprehensively.

"Follow me." I turned around and began to walk out the room. I didn't have to turn around to see if he was following me, at this point it would be dangerous for him not to do as he's told.

When I had first thought of this punishment it had only made sense that I would have to keep a closer eye on him until I could trust him. But after what happened earlier I'm a little nervous as to what's going to happen with the both of us living in one room.

Yes, you heard me. ONE. ROOM. I've decided that I was going to have him by my side at all times. To tell you the truth I was extremely worried that one night I would come home and my house wouldn't be there anymore. Before you say anything I'm not being overly dramatic, it's happened before.

One time Apollo let Hermes stay in his home for a little while. Everything was fine until he made the fatal mistake of trusting Hermes to stay by himself. All of the gods and goddesses knew that he was dumb to even think of trusting him alone and we all knew what was going to happen. So we weren't surprised when we found out that Hermes had destroyed the house, literally.

According to Hermes it wasn't his fault at all. According to everyone else Hermes had done something to anger Ares, til this day no one knows what it was. All that mattered was the fact that Ares had completely demolished Apollo's house. There were maybe a few pillars left standing but that was about it.

Ever since then no one has ever let Hermes anywhere near their homes. As a matter of fact most we don't even let them near anything valuable. I heard all the stories and I was wary of him but I didn't think there was anything that he could really take from me that I couldn't replace. I didn't have many prized possessions. Well that's what I thought until that little thief stole my poor defenseless Cerberus. I should have never left him here.

His feet were dragging against the floor as we approached my room. He was confused about what was happening, which was understandable. He had been in his room for about fifteen minutes, locked up, unable to move. Then I come in, un-cuff him, and say nothing besides follow me. If someone did that to me I'd be confused as hell.

My hand pressed against the door, opening it slowly. It was completely dark. I didn't like the dark. Not in the same way a five year old didn't like the dark. I wasn't afraid of it; it just reminded me of my dreams.

It was funny because once I woke up from the dreams I rarely ever remembered the exact details of the dream but I could always remember the feelings I felt when I awoke. I always felt lost and then when it felt like I was suffocating in the feeling everything seemed to become serene. The last thing I always felt just before waking up was hope.

My hand grazed the wall beside me as I felt for the light switch. I flicked it on and waited a few seconds while the light illuminated the whole room. Hermes followed as I made my way over to my bed. Sitting down on the edge I ran my fingers through my hair as I thought of the best way to proceed with my plan.

"Than this is ridiculous! Now you need to tell me what is going on and you need to tell me right now!" I lifted up my head and smirked as I watched him glare at me from underneath his hair. I just wanted to push that hair out of his face. Damn! What was he doing to me? I took a deep breath as I readied to explain this new arrangement to him.

“Listen…I obviously can’t trust you anymore and you’re lucky that I am way too exhausted to actually deal with this right now. But from now on you will be close by me at all times. I can’t afford for you to be roaming around my home aimlessly anymore. Unfortunately I can’t even trust you to be in your own room without supervision. So as of now you’ll be sleeping in here with me.”

He opened and closed his mouth a few times; unable to say anything he just stood there staring at me. I wasn’t in the mood for explaining it again; instead I began to get ready for bed. I reached down and gripped the edge of my shirt; pulling it I lifted it over my head and dropped it on the side of my bed at my feet. My hands found the button to my pants; I began to pull down the zipper when he finally seemed to snap from his trance.

“WOAH! What are you doing?” He was waving his hands around spastically with a shocked expression on his face. What did it look like I was doing? I stopped unzipping my pants and waited for him to calm down.

“Why are you stripping in front of me…don’t get me wrong I don’t mind but-”

“I told you that you were staying in here from now on. It’s late and I want to go to sleep so you can sleep over there,” he followed my hand to where I was pointing. “And I’ll sleep in my nice comfy bed.”

“You want me to sleep on the couch?” I simply nodded at him.

“That’s not fair…the couch looks uncomfortable and I have no covers or a pillow and what if something tries to eat me in the middle of the night? Huh? What then?” He was clearly still feeling the effects of whatever he was drinking earlier.

“You’re insane. Goodnight.” I pulled down my pants and climbed into bed, enjoying the feeling of the covers on my bare skin. Hearing movement I opened my eyes to find that Hermes was now standing in the opposite side of the bed with his arms crossed over his chest. I raised an eyebrow, silently asking him what he was doing.

He snatched up one of the pillows I had on my bed and made his way over to where the couch was. I kind of felt bad he was sleeping on the couch but then I thought about what happened earlier tonight. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep hoping that tonight wouldn’t be the night I had the dream.

***********************************************************************************************************

Hermes’ POV

Light streamed in through the windows. I could feel the warmth dancing on my skin. It was annoying. I would rather sleep through the happy, bright, and chirpy morning. Lifting my arm I dropped it over my face trying, in vain, to shield my eyes from the sun. How dare Apollo pull that stupid sun across the sky this early?

My head was imploding in on itself. I promise myself that I will never drink again. Well we all know that’s a lie, I’ll be drinking at the next party. Whatever, the point is that I didn’t want nor did I need to be up this early. I could barely remember what happened last night but I only got bits and pieces of the whole night.

Something about an awesome party. Why did I throw the party? Ah…it doesn’t really matter. Then there was some nymph whose name I couldn’t remember. All I remembered from her was the feeling of pure and utter annoyance. Then there was guilt. Confusion. Than. Apprehension. Then pleasure. And finally Than…again.

Ugh….the sun was way too bright; I was about to roll over to completely cower from the light I noticed that something was holding me in place. I looked down and was met with an arm draped across my chest. Closing my eyes I tried to fall back asleep until it all clicked into place. An arm? Whose arm?

I could feel someone breathing evenly against my neck. Who was in bed with me? I moved a little bit and whoever was lying next to me nuzzled into my neck, inhaling deeply. Oh shit…he was waking up. That was not something I was looking forward to, I did not enjoy confrontation in the morning. I prefer to hit it and quit, unfortunately in this case we were in Than's house which means I couldn't leave.

I moved gently again trying to wiggle out of his grasp. Dang this guy was strong; he was holding me tightly as he pressed his face into my neck harder.

Looking around the room I noticed a few things. One, I was definitely in Than's room and two, I was sleeping in Than's bed. Which meant one of two things. Either I was in Than's bed with some random dude and Than was going to kill me. Or, I was in Than's bed with Than and he was still going to kill me.

"Stop moving so much babe..." Babe? Oh god I knew that voice. It was definitely Than. The arm that was wrapped around my waist pulled me closely to him. His warm chest was now pressed firmly against my back and I couldn't help but shudder at this intense closeness. I could feel his breathing on the back of my neck and the warmth of his breath blowing across my neck did nothing to me but increase my arousal.

"Umm...Than. You should probably wake up." I needed answers, I could only remember so much of last night and none of that included how or why I was in Than's bed with nothing but a pair of boxers on.

He moved a little and then mumbled something that I couldn't understand. I shifted in his arms trying to get out of his hold before he truly woke up.

"Than...you really should get up now. We kind of need to talk."

"Why are you in my bed?" He was awake, yet he didn't push me out of the bed? Instead his hold around me tightened.

"I-I...umm...I don't actually know." my cheeks began to warm as a feeling of embarrassment washed over me.

"Uh huh...so why don't you have clothes on?"

"I don't know that either..." I looked down at where his arm was. He had pulled it far enough off me so that his hand was now resting firmly on my chest. His fingers were idly running along my muscles. I never knew that he could show so much affection, especially not towards me. I had done nothing but anger him since I've met him, yet here he is rubbing my chest.

"Umm...Than. Why are you rubbing my chest?"

"Eh...it's kind of early and I'm not in the mood to be angry with you right now. Besides you kept me up quite late last night having to throw people out of my house because of the party you threw without my permission."

Oh shit...that's right I had thrown the party but it was to piss off Than. I could remember a little more of last night. I wanted to make him pay for leaving me here instead of letting me go with him and his sisters. He shouldn't have left me...everyone knew that when you leave me alone for long enough bad things are bound to happen.

I pulled from my memories by Than whispering against the back of my neck. The feeling of his lips on my bare flesh had tingles dancing along my neck and down my back. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself as he continued to talk.

"You know I think that if we stay here long enough I might forget why I'm so angry..." He pulled away from me and swung his legs over the side of the bed. I lay in the bed unable to move. His touches, all his light caresses it drove me crazy. He knew that I liked him; he knew this would drive me crazy and yet he still did it.

"...I'm not ready to forgive you yet so that just means one thing." Finally rolling over in the bed I looked at his back. He flexed and I watched the muscles in his back as they rippled to life. Everything about him was so delicious. As I waited for him to finish what he was saying I watched as he ran his hand along the back of his neck.

"You need to get out of my bed before I do something that I'll regret later."

**************************************************************

Oh wow....Than's starting to give into his urges. What will he do if Hermes stays in the bed? Dun dun dunnn...

Comment& Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 826 19
꧁ Dream liked Gorge, or so he thought that was until when he met and Gorge fell head over heels for some random hoe, that hurt Dream but Sapnap was...
6K 369 31
After the tragic deaths of both Skeppy and Badboyhalo, they meet again in the afterlife through their jobs. Spending more and more time together, the...
2.6K 128 18
When Death makes a mistake Bad has to live with the consequences. Skeppy is the one human that can bring him back from the edge...But what happens w...
509K 12.9K 16
Axel looked with tears in his eyes as he saw his ex-boyfriend walking hand in hand with his best friend. He never expected it to be this way. No not...