Love is a Lie//BTSXReader

By dzankuk

>>the hallway was filled with whimpers out of pleasure and wet, skin to skin contact. he really wasn't taking... More

uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho*
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticinco
veintiseis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve*
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno
cuarenta y dos
cuarenta y tres
cuarenta y cuatro
so um
THANK YOU

veinticuatro

5K 123 78
By dzankuk

After we came into a new hotel in Paris, France, the guys decided that I should spend the night with Yoongi. I didn't mind that of course, but Jimin was kind of pissed. By pissed I mean he didn't talk much and kind of kept an irritated look on his face which made him somehow look even more cute. Yoongi was really happy seeing jealous Chim Chim. They were honestly adorable.

"Do you want to go out with us for lunch?" Jungkook asked, dragging Taehyung and Hoseok with him.

"Only if there's chicken" I winked at him and he flashed me the biggest smile you could possibly imagine, Taehyung glaring at us. I looked over to Hoseok and he just shrugged as if he wanted to say "I'm not telling you anything until they do".

We went to a very expensive restaurant, close to the Eiffel Tower, wanting to order the most basic French meals. Jungkook and I decided to share a bowl of chicken marengo, while Hoseok ordered chicken basquaise and Taehyung - a plate of steak diane. Hoseok was outnumbered when we all chose cola, but he wanted Sprite anyway. I didn't know if it was because I was with them or because it was a really good restaurant, but that was one of the best meals I'd ate in my entire life. We talked about a bunch of stuff and I even wiped Jungkook's mouth with a napkin when there was sauce on the corner of his lips. How can his lips be so soft? Imagine kissing that! I blushed knowing my thoughts, but also because he was staring into my eyes deeply and it felt like we were alone. His beautiful brown orbs were looking straight into mine in what it felt like eternity. The corners of his lips upturned into a small smile as he watched how I struggled to wipe the sauce off because of his intense stare. That is until Taehyung had a coughing fit which brought me back to reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now walking around the city with Jungkook. Everyone else was getting ready and Jungkook and I were talking about a lot of things.

"Have you ever liked older guys?" he questioned me, making me choke on my own spit as I cupped my cheeks, trying to hold in the heat that was about to show on my face.

"What?" he asked, looking at me dearly. I blushed looking at his eyes more red than before. He cupped his cheek and imitated me.

"I think that was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life" he said, removing his hands when he saw that I was now kind of angry.

"I get that a lot" I laughed, exhaling the air I didn't know I had in me, relaxing a bit.

"Do you also get a lot of 'I was just about to tell you you're beautiful'?"

"Wh-really? Why?" I made an expression of a lost puppy.

"Aish! You're too cute, stop it!" he chuckled, trying to cover his face with his hands.

The most beautiful moment in my life was destroyed by the loud ringtone coming from Jungkook's back pocket. His smile faded when he heard it, but pulled it out and checked who the caller was.

"Taehyung" Jungkook smiled at the picture that popped up on his screen. A picture of Tae, probably from a concert that was obviously taken by one of the fans.

"You should answer" I gulped, knowing that Taehyung probably won't be happy hearing that Jungkook didn't pick up because he was with me.

"You're right. I should, but I won't. He always calls me to check up on me. He's worse than my mother" he rolled his eyes, smiling.

"More like Daddy" I whispered to myself, but he heard it and made a shook expression while I laughed.

"You have a daddy kink, don't you?" he smirked.

"Maybe, why?" I laughed.

"Maybe I do, too" he licked his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we came back, Jungkook invited me to his and Jimin's room which I gladly accepted even though I was still worked up because of the fact I talked about my daddy kink with him. Before he opened the the door, he put his ear on the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Checking if he's moaning, what does it look like?"

"Why?" I made a confused expression. If it wasn't Jimin then I'd probably make a disgusted expression, but lets face it - this is Jimin we're talking about.

"Sometimes he thinks about Yoongi, and he usually thinks about him when he doesn't exactly feel him. And lets just say that they haven't felt each other in a long time"

"They're together?" I fangirled.

"Kind of, no one's sure. Not even them" he chuckled.

"Do they love each other?" I asked innocently.

"Honestly, I think so" he smiled at me, "everything's fine inside, so we can go in now" he push-opened the door.

Jimin was on his bed, looking at something on his phone, in his tight bathrobe which was showing off everything that could make you drool, from the top to the bottom. Abs, crotch and all. From a sweet moment walking on the streets of Paris to sex talk with Jungkook about Jimin and Yoongi while walking in to see Jimin's, well, everything.

"Hyung, we have a guest, you should dress" Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah, okay" he seemed sad, still looking at his phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. Why would anything be wrong?"

"You seem sad"

"Bullshit, I'm fine" he forced a close-mouthed smile.

"Hyung, you can tell us" Jungkook sat next to him. Jimin flinched and probably realized that it wouldn't hurt telling us.

"It's just that...I'm tired. Tired of the fact that I'm searching for somebody who I can love and all he does is ignore me" he lowered his head, bitting his lip to prevent the tears forming in his eyes from falling down his face.

"Jimin-oppa, Yoongi loves you" I said.

"How do you know?" he turned to face me, seeming exited. If he had a tail that tail would flap around from all the happiness his face was suddenly radiating from.

"I heard- I mean, I know, I promise"

"What did you hear?"

"I heard him say that he loves you" I decided on telling the truth, "in Korean, to the driver who drove us to the first airport"

"You know Korean?" Jungkook asked.

"He did?" Jimin asked at the same time.

"Yes, for both of those questions"

"I have to go talk to him" Jimin got up, still in his robe, not caring that there were probably people walking around the hallway between the rooms.

"We're in a hurry, finish fast" Jungkook winked at him.

"Use protection" I laughed as he stormed out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

all of a sudden u w/ Jungkook n its gettin steamy woot woot

"I should shower" Jungkook said, unbuttoning his shirt. I tried to look away, but I couldn't. His collarbone peeked out after the first button came undone. I bit my lip. He slowly raised his head up to meet my eyes which were staring right at his toned chest. His lips curved into a small smirk as he caught me looking, licking his lip.

"Could you help me out?" he asked innocently, getting closer to me. I gulped, but nodded anyway, feeling like I was controlled by him. I put my fingertips on his collar, sliding my hands over his, still somewhat, covered chest and placing my hands on the buttons, pulling on them slightly, so that they would divide from the fabric. He stared at me passionately, watching my lips, then my arms, as they trembled. Going over his abs and lower, I pulled the shirt a bit up so that I wouldn't have to deal with touching anything anywhere near his crotch. As the buttons unbuttoned, I could see more of his toned muscly skin that was almost glowing. It felt so wrong to think about what it would taste like mixed with sweat that would cover his body if we made love, but I couldn't help myself. I softly moaned all of the sudden, probably because of the thought, and put my hand over my mouth, lowering my head, hoping that he didn't notice. Unfortunately, he definitely noticed because his chest stopped moving and he gently grabbed the wrist of the hand that was on him, removing the last button. He lifted my chin up with his index finger so that I would look at him and into his eyes.

He licked his lip as he stared at my eyes and then at my lips, my other hand placed on his thigh. His black orbs analyzed my entire face as he looked at it, making my breath stuck on the back of my throat. We were inches away from closing the gap between us as he was slowly half-lidding his eyes, still looking at mine. His grip on my hand grew tighter, but still more gentle than anything I've ever experienced. My grip on his thigh was stronger as well, making him groan quietly. I felt his warm breath on my lips as he slowly started opening his mouth into a kiss, I did the same thing. It felt so slow and painful and teasing. I wanted to just jolt over to him and make out, but I knew that right now I was under his spell and I couldn't do anything about it. Just as we were about to collide, someone knocked loudly on the door.

Jungkook got scared at the sudden noise and jumped up, causing me to laugh.

"Seriously?" he asked no one in particular, "we're not done here, you know that, right?" he smirked at me before heading to the door to check who it is.

Surprise, surprise, it was Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

honestly VKook is my biggest ship but like i love Jungkook way more idk apologies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 8.7K 34
BTS x Male! Reader Smut !SMUT WARNING!
1.4K 59 16
If you live for fluff, here's a place full of it :) Thank you for coming across❤️ This is my IMAGINATION ONLY. ©latingles | all rights reserved
1.4K 205 19
This book is all over the place but read of you want You were going to a concert of the Amazing Korean boy band BTS,suddenly you friend cancelled and...
1.8K 60 28
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...