Play With Me

By SpiderCat426

The dark fantasies in Marceline's book become a reality. One that she realized might be too much to handle. More

Day 1
Day 3
Day 4
Day 4 pt2
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 10 pt2
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 16 pt2
Marceline Lyte
Takuya Terada
ยกBOOK TWO IS OUT!

Day 2

730 37 7
By SpiderCat426

Since today was a Saturday and I had no classes, I went out to the mall with my sister, Amara. She begged me to join her so I had no choice. I've been having a good time with her today, actually.

"How's college, Marceline?" She asked.

"Eh, same as always. I'm thinking of dropping out to be honest." Amara gasped.

"You shouldn't drop out! Just have patience, school will get better. Dad told us you'll thank him for convincing you to go."

I rolled my eyes. My dad is the reason I even went to college. He promised that it would be better than high school and it would benefit my future. I don't believe shit. I could be successful without going to college.

"Ooh, let's go to Rue21." Amara said.

I nodded and we went in. I looked around at the clothes and picked up a gray cropped hoodie and gray joggers to go along with it. Amara picked out clothes for herself too and we bought them. After walking around for a little longer, we sat at the food court eating ice cream.

"Have you talked to David yet?" I asked.

Amara pursed her lips and looked down. "I'm too scared to." I groaned. David has been her crush since last year. Ever since she met him on the first day of school, she won't shut up about him.

"How about you start slow and start a conversation with him?" I suggested.

"I don't know if I can." She muttered.

"Amara, what if he gets a girlfriend because you're too scared to make a move?"

"I-I don't know-"

"Woman up, little sis."

"Do you like anyone?" She asked.

"No."

"Let me guess, you don't talk to anyone."

"Bingo."

She groaned. "How are you ever gonna find the love of your life and get married if you push away every opportunity to socialize?"

"I'm 20 years old, I don't have to think about marriage for a long time. I wouldn't even mind if I stayed single for the rest of my life. People are annoying." I scoffed.

"Marcie~" A familiar voice cooed.

I rolled my eyes. Takuya. He came over to our table with Kenji and Daniel. Takuya leaned on our table and smiled at me. My eyes darted to Amara, who looked amused. I looked at Takuya.

"What do you want?"

He frowned. "Are you not happy to see me?" He asked, pretending to be hurt.

"No, I'm not. Hi guys." I waved at Kenji and Daniel.

Both waved and Kenji smiled. "Hi Marceline."

Takuya turned to Kenji. He narrowed his eyes at him. "Since when were you guys friends?" Takuya asked.

"We met yesterday." I answered.

"Yeah, Kenji was the first person she talked to." Daniel added.

Must they put my business out in front of my nosy sister? Takuya's face had an expression I couldn't read.

"Who's this, Marcie?" He asked.

"She's-"

"I'm her younger sister, Amara." My sister interrupted. She smiled at him.

"Wow, you're pretty like Marcie. Nice to meet you." Takuya took her hand and kissed it.

"Stop calling me Marcie." I snapped. I felt a hand on my shoulder. The owner of the hand was Kenji.

"Don't pay him any mind, Marceline. Takuya is just trying to get under your skin. Don't let it get to you." I calmed down at that. Maybe Kenji isn't so bad. "Oh, can I get your number?" He asked.

I don't know if it's because he's cute and sweet or what, but he just makes me melt. Kenji is like a bundle of softness. The hopeful look on his face made it even harder to reject him. I nodded. Before I could grab his phone to put my number in, my hand was swatted away by Takuya. He glared at Kenji.

"That won't be necessary." He said darkly.

"Oh please, Kenji pass me your-"

"No. He doesn't need your number, Marcie." He then whispered something in Kenji's ear. Kenji looked frightened for a moment before turning back to his usual self.

When both of them weren't looking, I took a pen that I had in my purse and wrote my number on a napkin. I noticed Takuya was busy talking to Daniel and Amara. "Kenji." I called. I slipped the napkin in his hand and winked. His cheeks turned a faint shade of pink that looked adorable.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"No problem."

"Hey Marcie, why aren't you engaged in the conversation?" Takuya asks, putting me on the spot.

"Because I'm having my own conversation with Kenji." I sassed.

Takuya glared at him before adverting his gaze back to us. "Well, we won't keep you two ladies busy. We're going to go now, right?" He eyed his friends, who nodded in understanding. "Nice meeting you, Amara. Bye Marcie~" He waved playfully as him and his friends walked away.

My attention went to Amara. She grinned at me. I know what she's thinking. "He totally likes you!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Ew Amara, you must think I have bad taste." I scoffed.

"What's wrong with him? He's tall, handsome-"

"Annoying." I added making her playfully roll her eyes at me.

"Alright big sis, I'll play along this time." She groaned.

I smiled and ate the last of my ice cream. "Are you enjoying today?" I asked.

"Absolutely! I always love when we spend time together, Marceline. Sometimes you're busy and I'm left at home. It gets boring, being lonely." She looked down at her ice cream cup sadly.

Amara moved in with me when she started high school last year. Our dad was completely fine with it. He has cancer. Doctors say he's on his last leg and doesn't have that long left to live. Amara and I have already swallowed that pill. As hard as it is, I have finally accepted it. Our mom is in Houston, but is coming here to take care of us once dad passes. It's been planned out since last month.

I pushed my glasses up because they were falling and threw out my empty cup. Amara took a few more bites then threw hers out as well. We decided to leave now.

"About Takuya," Amara started, "He really likes you. I can tell you guys aren't friends, so what's the story?"

I knew she was curious. "He's someone that's in some of my classes and always bugs me." I shrugged. "His friends are okay."

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"What?"

"I feel like there's more to this story." She said.

"You just want some drama in your life." I rolled my eyes.

She wishes that school was an anime or a drama. I remember in middle school Amara watched Say I Love You and said she wished high school was like that when she goes. I used to think high school was like High School Musical. The biggest lie of the century. School in general is hell.

We got in my car and drove back to our apartment. When we entered, I noticed a gold gift bag by the door. My brows furrowed as I curiously picked it up. The tag on the handle read, My baby girl. This creep again. How did he get in here?

I opened the bag and pulled out a fluffy pink teddy bear. There was also a note and a velvet box. I read the note.

My dearest baby girl,

Here's a gift to show that I'm serious about you. This is only the beginning and there are many more extravagant gifts to come. Perhaps this will make you fall for me?

-Your Future Lover

I opened the velvet box to see a pair of beautiful gold hoops that had diamonds in them. My eyes widened. Who could've bought me such a gift? Amara gasped and held one of the hoops.

"Are they real?" She whispered.

"They couldn't be."

She brought it to the sink and splashed water on it to see if the color would change. They were indeed real gold.

"Who even is this guy?" She asked.

"A stalker that started sending me letters." I answered.

"He must have spent a pretty penny on these to win your heart." She grinned.

Yes he has, but why do these letters sound familiar? Like I've written something along these lines in my notebook. I need to find it.

I have a feeling the person sending me these letters stole my notebook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.2K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) โ†’โ†’ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
932K 29.3K 51
He was obsessed with you til the point he almost killed you.. Sequel to "anything for you (obsessive bf x reader)"
292K 7.8K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
27.4K 835 8
The desire to keep you to myself is what pushes me to do something inexplicable. - Yandere Lover All the Oneshots are...