Language of Love

By MrsBlackSheik

This is the story of Mr. Pop Sensation himself, Justin Bieber while he is on promotion tour in Germany. What... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapters 16 & 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 & 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 Final

Chapter 29

561 10 0
By MrsBlackSheik

Justin's POV

I watched Selena sleep and thought about the future, our future. Fact was that she simply had to be my girlfriend. I couldn't bear with the thought of her in somebody else's arms, kissing somebody else than me.

Beginning to stroke her hair, I noticed her beauty once again even without a big attire and make up. But how should I ask her and when? Additionally how should it all work out? She's here in Germany with her job and family and friends while I'm traveling the world. Long distance relationships are hard but when you love each other it all works out fine, right?

First things first. Asking her. When? I thought about my agenda and my next few days. Tomorrow is gonna be stressful with a lot of press appointments and such things. Maybe on Tuesday? There, I only have things to do until around 4 pm and she has to work as well with I'm guessing, normal working hours until 5 or so. That would mean I have time to prepare. Perfect! So the when is set.

Next point: How to ask? The normal and standard way is too boring. I wanna do something romantic. Maybe take her out for dinner or something. In addition I want to give her something as a reminder of sorts until I come back. Something personal not jewelry or stuff like that more like something that is important to me with a lot of memories attached to it.

While my head kept on thinking about all the possibilities, I felt Selena's body shifting. Laying my eyes upon her again I waited for her to open her orbs. As they fluttered open, she yawned and stretched and smiled at me. "Hey, Sweet Lips" I greeted her whispering and smiled. "Hey Handsome" she looked around confused and asked "How long have I been sleeping?" "Not long 2 hours or so" "Oh my god, I'm so sorry it must have been so boring..."

I laid my finger on her lips and silenced her. She's always worrying so much. "It's fine" I assured her. Besides I had and still have a lot to think about. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and went through her wild hair with her hand and said "Still, I shouldn't have been sleeping. I could have done that in the mean time." and sat on my lap, placed her hands on my face and kissed me hungrily.

Not hesitating for a second I kissed back and pulled her closer while smiling into the kiss. I have always had a thing for girls who sometimes make the first step like she just did. We only had limited time together so I took every chance to kiss and touch her.

Things got heated while Selena seemed to get more and more desperate for my touches and kisses. Her hands went into my hair and pulled at it. I moaned into her mouth enjoying the feeling. Apparently encouraged by my moan she began to stroke my six pack with her fingers and moved her lower half in patterns that drove me insane. I pulled away and breathed out "Oh Selena" and went for her neck, sucking and biting it, leaving the third mark. She moaned. God how I love these moans.

Our session was interrupted by her phone ringing. I let go of her neck and said "Answer it" "You sure?"

"Yeah, go ahead" with that she stood up, pecked my lips once again and answered it. She spoke German with the other person so I didn't mind listening at all. She sat next to me and took my hand, interlocking our fingers.

The other person said something and Selena got excited and smiled happily. Wondering what it was, she said her byes, I think and hung up. She turned to me and hugged me. I didn't mind of course, but was confused. "What's up, Sel?" "That was my brother. He just told me that he's father now"

"That's great" I replied happily taken by her joy. "What's his or her name?" "His name is Jason" her phone beeped and she unlocked it, smiled at it and showed it to me

"There he is, little Jason Gomez". I looked at it and started smiling he was so adorable with his eyes closed and sleeping peacefully "He's adorable" I said more touched by the fact that she trusted me this much to show me her family.

She looked at the picture again and stated "I gotta visit them as soon as possible" not knowing what to say I just pulled her closer to me by her waist and she laid her head on my shoulder, lost in thoughts. I kissed her cheek, bringing her back into reality. She smiled at me and asked me "Where did we stop some moments ago?".

I grinned and said sarcastically while rubbing my chin, pretending to think "I don't know. I think you have to show me" she grinned back, got back on top of me and started kissing me again. I simply couldn't get enough of her she was like a drug.

While kissing her I suddenly had the perfect plan to make her mine...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 271 32
justin bieber, moved into a new town after the death of his ex girlfriend - brynn. All he cares about his, drugs, sex and well his dead ex. He meets...
172K 4.4K 43
Selena and Justin are both falling hard for each other. They try to make their relationship work, but every time they get closer and closer there is...
43.1K 1.2K 53
What happens when Justin meets, Selena Gomez, Cancer patient? Is he gonna love her through it.
151K 4.4K 35
She's the girl who's arranged to get married to a guy she doesn't know when she turns eighteen while he's the guy who lives he's life happily without...