Chapter 18

Selena's POV

I closed the door and slide down on it, unable to comprehend what just happened.

Did I seriously have a date with Justin Bieber? What the fuck?! It felt like my brains gonna melt because it was too much input.

Then something else crossed my mind... Clothes? Oh God! What am I going to wear tonight?!

I rushed to my closet and went through all the dresses I owned but nothing seemed appropriate for tonight. In panic I called Tori, she always knew what to do in this kind of situations.

After what seemed like an eternity she picked up the phone and groaned "Hello?". Wow, she sounded grumpy and sleepy, probably still hungover from last night. "Hey Tori, I need your help. I'm driving crazy."

 She sounded much clearer when she heard I had trouble and answered "What's up Sweetie, you can tell me everything and you know that" "Okay, I have a date tonight and I don't know what to wear."

"A date? With who?" "I'll tell you later. Can you just come over that we can go shopping?" "Be there in 15". "see ya" I used the time until she showed up to book the table for tonight.

After that was done, I grabbed my bag and wallet and rushed downstairs and waited for Tori to show up. A few minutes later she came and we got in my car and drove in direction of our favorite store that exclusively sold dresses.

While driving I explained her everything that happened and she squealed once I was done. "Justin Bieber? Are you shitting me" she exclaimed. I shook my head and said "Do you understand now why I'm freaking out?"

"Yeah totally! We have to make you look as hot as possible!" she exclaimed and I couldn't help laugh at her motivation.

When we arrived at our destination, we got out and in the store and were greeted by Alfredo, the shopkeeper. He always knew what suited me best and I trusted him for years now.

I explained him what occasion it was and he hushed to get a handful of dresses. They all looked so beautiful and it would be hard to make a choice.

After trying all of them on, we had two left. A shiny red one, with straps and v-shaped cleavage and a short black one with diamond shaped cut outs where the waist is and a heart shaped cleavage.

When I stepped out with the black one again, Tori and Alfredo were at a loss of words and I knew it was the perfect dress. "Girl, you look irresistible. If he isn't all over you tonight, I would have my doubts about his orientation" Tori claimed excitedly, casuing all of to laugh.

I payed for the dress and gave Alfredo a hug and he said "get him girl". I laughed and slapped his arm playfully. Tori and I waved goodbye and decided to grab a coffee since we had a lot of time left.

We chatted about this all came to be and she wanted to know every single detail. "Girl, he so wants you" Tori stated. "You think?"

"Absolutely! See, he wouldn't have acted like this if he wasn't into you. He wouldn't have hugged and kissed you like that."

"Yeah I think you're right" "I'm always right, Selena" she said and looked at her watch "I think it's time to get you to the hairdresser" she added and I glanced at the time on her watch.

We stood up left the money on the table and excited. Shortly after, we arrived at the hairdressers' and were greeted by one of Tori's friends.

I explained him what I wanted and he got to work immediately. He washed my hair and put huge curls into it and fixed them with hairspray. Afterwards he put on my make up and the best smokey eyes I've ever seen.

What is it with the fact that you never get your hair or make up like that? Only hairdressers can make you look so good.

"Selena you look so hot. He's gonna be drooling when he sees you like that," Tori squealed.

After some last touch ups I stood up and payed him and gave a generous amount of tips. He deserved it for making me look so good. Tori and I left and we drove back to my apartment. We excited the car and I said "thank you Tori" and hugged her.

"Your welcome Selena. Make him want you," she replied with a grin and hugged back.

When she left, I grabbed my bag with the dress in it and walked up the stairs to my apartment. Glancing at the clock that hung on the wall I noticed I still had an hour to dress.

As I was finished getting in this dream of a dress, I picked out my favorite black heels that suited perfectly and sat on the sofa, impatiently waiting for him to show up with my stomach churning.

I had to admit that I liked him. Very much to be honest.

For some moments I thought that he wouldn't show up at all and stood me up.

It felt like an eternity but then the door bell rang and I let him in by pressing the button on the intercom system that unlocked the door.

Shortly after there was a knock on the door...

----

Yay, date time in the next chapter, promise ;D