➢ marvel imagines

By Existentialism6

Exactly what the title implies Most are mine, some are from tumblr ➢ includes Smut/Fluff Avengers ( including... More

introduction
✖ AVENGERS UNIVERSE ✖
➣ bruce banner
➣ bruce banner
➣ bucky barnes
➣ bucky barnes
➣ bucky barnes
➣ clint barton
➣ clint barton
➣ loki laufeyson
➣ loki laufeyson
➣ natasha romanoff
➣ peter parker
➣ peter parker
➣ peter parker
➣ peter parker
➣ peter parker *
➣ peter parker
➣ peter parker
➣ peter quill
➣ peter quill
➣ pietro maximoff
➣ scott lang
➣ stephen strange
➣ steve rodgers
➣ steve rodgers
➣ steve rodgers
➣ steve rodgers
➣ t'challa
➣ thor odinson
➣ tony stark
➣ tony stark
➣ tony stark
➣ wanda maximoff
➣ first time seeing them shirtless [MCU]
➣ getting intimate ™ [MCU]
➣ how you kiss [MCU]
➣ comforting each other [MCU]
➣ waking up together [MCU]
➣ your relationship song [MCU]
➣ dating them would include... [MCU]
➣ the way they look at you [MCU]
✖ X-MEN UNIVERSE ✖
➣ bobby drake
➣ charles xavier
➣ charles xavier
➣ charles xavier
➣ david haller
➣ erik lehnsherr
➣ erik lehnsherr
➣ erik lehnsherr
➣ erik lehnsherr
➣ hank mccoy
➣ logan howlett
➣ logan howlett
➣ logan howlett
➣ logan howlett
➣ peter maximoff
➣ wade wilson
➣ first time seeing them shirtless [X-MEN]
➣ getting intimate ™ [X-MEN]
➣ how you kiss [X-MEN]
➣ i need your opinion
I JUST SAW INFINITY WAR
➣ waking up together [X-MEN]
➣ your relationship song [X-MEN]

➣ pietro maximoff

3.4K 84 7
By Existentialism6

showing him your powers

---

Pyrokinesis. A power you were born with. The reason you were experimented on. The reason you were contained with two other children of experimentation, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. You'd never shown either of them your powers, since you were mostly conscious of the way you conducted yourself around the siblings, you wanted to make a good impression. But, today was the day your captors would decide to put you in front of a crowd, put you in a glass box while the siblings watched you light shit on fire. That didn't sound too appealing to you, but you'd upset your captors before and you didn't want to go through the same pain.

"(Y/n)." One of the guards barked, opening your prison cage and letting you out. You walked out of your cell, closing your eyes as anxiety began to settle in your veins, there was no way you'd fail in front of them. Especially in front of Pietro. "Are you ready?" He asked, gesturing towards another cell, a glass cage in which Pietro and Wanda were already standing beside, talking amongst each other. The talking came to a halt as you approached the both of them, Wanda giving you a tight-lipped smile and Pietro's face remaining the same; you swore you could see a hint of worry behind them.

Before they dragged you into the cell, Pietro grabbed your arm and pulled you close to him. "They're going to try and get into your head just so they can see a show. Don't let them. I have no idea know how powerful you can be but do not let them get to you. Got it?" You gave a tight nod and he released you, placing a hand on your shoulder before the guards finally shoved you into the glass box. They locked the door with a mechanical beeping, then walked away finally, leaving just Pietro and Wanda to observe behind the glass.

"Come on freak, let's get this show on the road." A woman's voice came over the intercom, you could hear her snapping her fingers as if they were pressed for time. "Just do what you do... like... shoot fire and do shit." You chuckled to yourself, you've been called worse and asked to do worse, so the hype wasn't too bad. Taking a deep breath, you opened your hand and felt a certain heat beginning to grow; you clenched your fist and felt the tiny bits of fire dancing between your finger tips. Releasing your fist, sparks and what resembled petals began to fly out of your hands, along with streaks of fire that reached only a few feet in front of you.

You smiled at the way it tickled your skin, and you looked across to the siblings; Wanda's face was contorted with wonder, curiosity sparkling in her eyes. The fire began to spread around your entire arm, engulfing your forearm completely and the tiny sparks beginning to fade away, your eyes beginning to turn orange with the increase in power.

With one swift motion, you closed your fist and pulled your arm up, the red flames turned blue. This fire was easy for others to touch, it was mostly used as a forcefield. You looked over at the siblings who both seemed invested in the show going on in front of them; you weren't surprised, but you were going easy since you didn't want to scare anyone too much. "Oh come on, is this what we took you in for?" The same woman called over the intercom, the sarcasm evident in her voice; this caused Pietro's face to contort in worry. "Come on, freak. I know you can do more! This tiny flame bullshit isn't even pushing you in the slightest." With rolled eyes, you closed your fist, causing the blue fames to disappear; you kept your fist clenched, as you were getting a bit pissed off.

"I knew you would be useless from the moment he brought you in. You were a child who didn't know why she was constantly burning, yet here you are, holding back in front of the very people who raised you not to hold back." You clenched your jaw at the mention of your past. "So go ahead! Do the explosion thing you did when we told you about your parents." You exhaled a sharp breath at the mention of your parents, you could feel a fire burning in your chest - no pun intended. "Come on, cry like the way you did when we told you. Scream like the way you did all those years ago."

"Shut up." You said, trying to hide the anger in your voice, but it was too evident and even Pietro knew you were pissed off. "Please, just stop it."

"Go ahead and cry little girl. Has it really been that long? You've been in a cage, no-one to talk to and unable to use your powers. All those hours spend crying and mourning over the parents who let their child be part of an experimental project. Did they really protect you the way they should've?" You shook a bit, your eyes beginning to turn a bright shade of orange; Pietro breathed out a breath and took his sister's hand, not wanting anyone else to get hurt just as much as you did.

"It was so satisfying, hearing your cries. Honestly, call me a sociopath but it was almost fun. To watch you morph into this depressed little bitch who couldn't control her powers one bit." Fire began to burn at the tips of your fingers and you felt a burning in the middle of your chest. "You're still that little girl."

"I said SHUT UP!" And you felt yourself explode, fire erupting around you but not enough to hurt anyone - thankfully, though you would have liked to watch that intercom bitch burn. Though you didn't realize it, a phoenix shape erupted around you, creating a beautiful outline as you outstretched your arms.

Pietro's blue eyes widened in amazement, watching as the wings of the phoenix flapped, as if it was completely real. His breath hitched in his throat as he never saw something so gorgeous in his life, and the look of anger on your face almost made it better... made it look more badass than it already was. As the animal began to fade away, your eyes returning to normal, you didn't hear the intercom lady again, nor any voices as you panted for breath. "Could your little girl do that?" You asked cockily, placing your hands on your knees as you panted, trying to regain your breath. 

When the door opened, you were surprised to see the smiling face of Pietro, the sibling you'd tried to hard to impress. "Oh... my god." Pietro said, running over to you and wrapping you in a giant hug, feeling an overwhelming amount of heat surrounding the both of you. A blush creeped across your cheeks as you hugged back, putting your face in his shoulder, still panting heavily. "That was... amazing. Truly amazing!" He said, cupping your face and despite the heat he felt, he kept them there and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Th-thanks..." You whispered, not even realizing you were holding his hand until he pulled back, the heat becoming too much. It wasn't like it burned, but the heat surrounding your body was enough to make someone uncomfortably hot.

"Come on, let's get you safe."

---

idk but i haven't done him yet... and he deserved so much better

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 27 11
MCU Imagines from my Tumblr Writing romantically for: All the women Writing platonically for: All the men 🌶 - Spicy/smut ☀️ - fluff 🌨 - angst 🧊...
8.8K 206 20
"before we get started, does anyone want to get out?" ~steve rogers or marvel imagines from my tumblr for steve rogers, bucky barnes, tony stark, sam...
225K 3.3K 15
Here's a collection of Steve Rogers imagines written by me. I do not own any of the characters nor places that Marvel has created and will never cla...
32.6K 553 46
includes fluff and smut i guess lol characters aren't mine obviously 🏄🏻♂️ a lot of cursing btw