SATZU

By thinkingaboutzu

s h o r t s t o r i e s / o n e - s h o t s More

01.| Cupid
02.| Coldhearted Sana
03.| My Bestfriend My Lover pt.1
04.| My Bestfriend My Lover // final
05.| It was an ACTING
06.| Can't Believe pt.1
07.| Can't Believe pt.2
08.| Can't Believe // final
09.| Letter S
10.| Letter A
11.| Letter T
12.| Letter Z
13.| Letter U
14.| Well done TZUYU
15.| Tzuyu Reading Wattpad
16.| I'm yours,your Mine pt.1
17.| I'm yours,your Mine // final
18.| The Noisy BOXER
19.| PERIOD-FEE
20.| Love each other (Desc)
21.| Love each other pt.1
22.| Love each other pt.2
23.| Love each other pt.3
24.| Love each other pt.4
25.| Love each other pt.5
26.| Love each other // final
27.| My last love pt.1
28.| My last love pt.2
29.| My last love pt.3
30.| My last love pt.4
31.| My last love // final
32.| Kiss ft.Mina
34.| Queen Medusa pt.1
35.| Queen Medusa pt. 2
36.| Queen Medusa pt.3
37. | Queen Medusa // final
38.| Never be the same pt.1
39.| Never be the same pt.2
40.| Never be the same pt.3
41.| Never be the same pt.4
42.| Never be the same pt.5
43.| Never be the same // final
44.| I'll Protect you pt.1
45.| I'll protect you pt.2
46.| I'll protect you pt.3
47.| I'll protect you pt.4
48.| I'll protect you pt.5
49.| I'll protect you // final
50.| It's okay pt.1
51.| It's okay // final
52.| I love her,but i love you more pt.1
53.| I love her, but I love you more pt.2
54.| I love her, but I love you more pt.3
55.| I love her, but I love you more pt.4
56.| I love her but, I love you more pt.5
57.| I love her, but I love you more pt.6
58.| I love her but, I love you more pt.7
59.| I love her but, I love you more pt.8
60.| I love her but, I Love you more pt.9
61.| I love her but, I love you more // final
00.| Not an UPDATE

33.|[M] The Bully and The Gay

7.1K 167 38
By thinkingaboutzu

trigger warning:

Do not read if you are not comfortable..!Mature Content!...You must 16 yrs.old above..Versatzu on the floor~~

Credits to : teuwaiseu_99

[ unedited]

~//~//~//~

Third Person's POV

"I'm going to make your life living in hell." Sana said, threatening the weak and scared girl who's in front of her right now.

"I-Im..sorry...Miss Minatozaki. P-please... spare m-me." The girl replied who is now scared for her life.

"Hmmm... If you want to have a peaceful life, mind giving all your allowance to me." Sana said in a sassy tone.

"B-but.. My...parents told me.. t-that I s-should..." The girl stuttered, trying to form words to fight back.

"Should what? If you're not going to give me those, might as well expel you in this school. You don't mind ruining your image and taking away your scholarship in this school right?" Sana said in a stern voice as she grabbed her phone, attempting to call her mother's PA.

Sana is the popular school bully in the university. She's rich, beautiful, sexy and also powerful. Her mother was the owner of the school so many students are scared to encounter her since they don't want to be threatened by her and be expelled because of her.

"Ok, ok. You can get my allowance now. Please don't take away my scholarship." The girl begged as she started to tear up.

"Psssh. Give me those now." Sana said while putting her hand in front of the girl.

The girl gave her allowance to Sana and she ran away in an instant.

"I think this is her allowance for the whole week. Who cares? These are too many. I'm going to enjoy on spending this." Sana said as she turned around to her friends, Mina and Momo.

"Good catch you got there huh?" Momo questioned while smirking.

"No wonder why she always have too much money." Mina said while chuckling.

Momo, Sana and Mina are the one's who can make the students shiver. They are known for being bullies towards the students of their school. Sana is the leader of the trio. She is the mastermind of all the bullying acts in the school.

"I'm hungry now. Let's spend that money on something delicious." Momo said.

"You're right. Why not eat ttobeokki?" Sana said as her face brightened up.

"Or kimbap instead?" Mina opinionated.

"Why choose if you can have both?" Momo replied with her poker face.

"Wow Momo. That is the wisest words you have spoken in your 22 years of existence." Sana said, pretending to be shocked.

"Shut up. Now, can we please go to cafeteria and have a delicious meal?" Momo retorted.

"Okay." Sana said as she clings her arms on Momo and Mina while walking towards the cafeteria.

Meanwhile in the cafeteria...

"That Sana bitch will never stop huh? She really don't have any mercy." Jihyo grunts as she sips her juice.

"Why eonnie? What does that Sana always do?" Tzuyu asked since she doesn't know what is happening outside of their room.

"It's not the right time for you to know Yoda. Just be cautious when you are outside of the room. If you saw a girl with a black straight hair and is shorter than you in centimeters and have 2 girls who are always on her back, better leave and run away if you don't want to experience hell." Jihyo replied.

Well to be specific, it's their recess time at this moment. So Tzuyu's friends including Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung are gathered in a table in the cafeteria to have recess together.

"I don't know what's her face unnies. Do you have any pictures of her?" Tzuyu asked.

"It's a good thing that you have a stalker friend like me Yoda. Hahaha" Chaeyoung said while pointing herself with her thumb and acts like she's proud of herself.

"Eww, Chae. Did you know that you are near in troubles if you are a stalker?" Dahyun said in a concerned tone.

"Don't mind me unnie. By the way Yoda, here's the pic you've been asking for." Chaeyoung said as she gives her phone to Tzuyu.

"Wow, she's beautiful." Tzuyu muttered silently to herself.

Tzuyu is a student in the same university as Sana and also popular for her looks, good attitude and good grades. She have this little secret that only the five of her friends knows. To be specific, she's gay. She get fascinated and attracted to the people who have same gender as hers.

"Speaking of the devil.." Jeongyeon broke their conversation.

"She's here.." Nayeon continued as a smirk formed on her lips.

The whole cafeteria grew silent when the trio arrived. That's right. Sana, Mina, and Momo just entered the cafeteria.

A student accidentally bumped on Sana which caused a juice to spill on the girl's blouse.

"Try to use your eyes, bitch." The girl who bumped her said but grew silent and terrified when she looked up and saw Sana.

"Who are you talking to, bitch?" Sana asked in a cold tone as she raised up an eyebrow.

The girl who bumped Sana was shocked since she encountered the most feared group in the school especially the most feared student, Sana.

"I-i humbly ap--pologize... for m-my actions.. M-miss Minatozaki." The girl who bumped Sana said as she bowed down in front of her.

Sana just smirked on the action of the girl who's in front of her. Instead of forgiving, she grabbed a fistful of the girl's hair and tugged it forcefully. The people in the cafeteria gasped because of Sana's violent actions.

"Try to say those words again to me. If I see you again, you're going to be dead." Sana said as she pulled the girl's hair harder making the girl groan and teared up in pain.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu can't bear seeing the hurtful scene anymore. She doesn't want somebody to get hurt. She stood up from her seat, making her friend startled.

"Where are you going, Tzuyu-ah?" Jihyo said as she halts her by grabbing her wrist.

"Let me go, unnie. I'm just going to give that girl a lesson for hurting somebody." Tzuyu said as she forces to remove Jihyo's iron grip from her wrist. Good thing it worked.

"Are you crazy? Just leave the both of them alone." Dahyun opposed to Tzuyu's stand.

"No unnies. That girl is now getting on my nerves. She deserves to be reported." Tzuyu said as she walked away from her unnies.

"Hey Tzuyu. Stop in that position right now. I'm warning you. You don't know who is the person you're picking up a fight." Jeongyeon said sternly in her low voice, trying to scare Tzuyu.

Tzuyu didn't respond and continued to run away from her unnies. Her desire on reporting Sana is too high to be stopped.

She went closer to the girls who are having a 'war'. She pulled the poor girl who was beaten up by Sana towards her, engulfing her in to a hug to make her feel safe.

"What are you doing? Give that piece of shit to me. I'm not done with her yet." Sana said in full authority.

"If you're going to hurt her again, then I won't, missy. How dare you to hurt a student who is studying in the same school as you? Did you know that bullying is a wrong doing?" Tzuyu fought back to the girl.

"Well excuse me, she's the one who started this. She disrespected me." Sana hissed.

"She already said sorry right? Why can't you just forget what happened and forgive her?" Tzuyu fired back, making Sana shut off.

It is the first time in Sana's life that somebody shut her off. She didn't utter a word. She was taken aback.

"What are you looking, knuckleheads?" Sana said to the people who's watching them. Seeing Sana's total rage made the people who are watching earlier on the scene ran away, leaving Tzuyu alone with the trio. The girl who she helped earlier also ran away with the others.

"Okay, where did my effin' friends go?" Tzuyu asked to herself. Her friends left her due to fright.

"You know what? I like you. What a fierce personality. I like it. It's my first time encountering someone like you." Sana said as she went closer to Tzuyu and touch her neck.

"Get your hand off me." Tzuyu said as she furrowed her eyebrows and maintained her composure on acting brave in front Sana.

"Oooh~ scary." Sana said in a teasing way as she pulled back her hand.

"I'm not scared to you bi--UGH!" Tzuyu's been cut off when she received a blow on her stomach, making her groan in pain.

"How about now? I want you to come with me... That's an order. No one dares to disobey my orders for I am the absolute." Sana said as she looked down on Tzuyu with a pair of cold and dark eyes (not literally dark haha).

Mina and Momo become scared because of Sana's actions. They felt that their friend was now surrounded by a black aura. This is the side of Sana that they haven't seen before.

"Bow down on me for I am the absolute." Sana said in her coldest voice, making Tzuyu frozen in horror.

"Yeah bitch. That's what you get for acting brave." Momo said, mocking Tzuyu.

Sana turned her head to Momo with her most feared glare. Momo's leg shook due to fright since her friend did this in the first time to her.

"So.. Are you going to come?" Sana said as she turned back to Tzuyu who's legs are now shaking in fear.

"I--i-i'm c-coming...with..you." Tzuyu stuttered.

"Pick her up." Sana said as she walked away from the since, leaving Tzuyu, Momo and Mina behind.

"Is she always like that?" Tzuyu asked as she grabbed the hand that Mina reached to her.

"No. This is the first time that she became dark like that. No one fought against her before until you came. So I think, that made her angry." Mina said as she faced Tzuyu.

"Ummm... Guys, sorry for interrupting your chitchat but we need to go after Sana. She might stormed out if we didn't follow her as soon as possible." Momo butted in.

Mina grabbed Tzuyu's hand and pulls her along with. The three of them ran to find the place Sana went. Mina and Momo knew that she's going to the VIP room.

They kept on running until they found the secret and hidden staircase at the back of the school's trophy cabinet that leads to the VIP room.

Tzuyu was in pure shock since she just found out one of the school's hidden secret places.

They climbed on the staircase until they reaced a door. They are now in front of the VIP room. Mina turned the knob that made the door open. When they enter, the lights in the room were turned off.

"Tie her up." A voice coming from afar said. Mina and Momo knows who is the owner of the voice so they get a rope and a chair. They let Tzuyu sit on the chair and tied her on it.

"You may now go out, guys." The voice said in a cold tone so Mina and Momo went out from the room immediately.
.
.
.

"So... Welcome to my room, Chou Tzuyu." Sana said as she walked towards Tzuyu from hiding in the darkness. She let the sun shine at her beautiful face as she appeared in front of Tzuyu while smirking.

"Why did you bring me here?" Tzuyu asked as she throws a glare to Sana.

"Nothing much. I just want to test your 'bravery'. It's surprising that someone like you will be a barrier for me. Nice one, Tzuyu." Sana said as she walks nearer to her.

"I'm not scared to you. You are a mean person." Tzuyu said as she looked away from Sana.

Sana just let out a chuckle as she watches the actions of Tzuyu.

"You're a hardheaded woman huh? Do you want to do this in a hard way?" Sana said with her cold voice.

"Do whatever you want. I'm not going to be your toy."

Sana sighed because of her hardheadedness. She's strong and a witty girl.

"It seems it can be helped then." Sana said as she sighed. She grabbed Tzuyu's chin and faced Tzuyu to her.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Tzuyu growled.

"Look only to me." Sana said as she leaned in to make their faces close. But Tzuyu being stubborn, she turned her face away from Sana.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Sana asked now in a stern and angry voice.

Because of fear, Tzuyu slowly turned her head to face Sana. Sana smirked again since she won against Tzuyu for the second time. Tzuyu just throw a glare at her.

The glare becomes soft when Tzuyu saw Sana was unbuttoning the first button of her blouse. Tzuyu become flustered on Sana's actions.

"Why Tzuyu? Am I making you unconfortable or something?" Sana asked while pulling her collar to the right side, revealing her collarbone in front of Tzuyu.

"N-no... I'm fine." Tzuyu said as she rolled her eyes.

"Okay if you say so.... Aish, it's hot in here." Sana said as she unbuttons the second one, revealing the half of her black lacy bra in front of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu gulped because of the scene. She felt heat inside of her body. Her jaw dropped even lower when Sana unbuttoned all the buttons on her blouse and leave it hanging on her shoulders. She felt that Sana was teasing her.

Cold sweats are now falling from her head. The impromptu show that Sana was doing right now made her aroused and turning on her gay side.

"The fuck. The rumours are true. She really is beautiful when you got close to her. She's also sexy. GOTTA. CALM. DOWN." Tzuyu said in her mind as her hormones starts to go wild.

Sana went closer to her until their faces are now an inch apart. Tzuyu's heart throbs louder and faster as she looks at Sana's hypnotic eyes.

Tzuyu closed her eyes to prevent herself to claim Sana. She doesn't have a crush on Sana but Sana is the first one who made her feel this sensation.

"Oh my, Tzuyu. Are you sick? Why are you so red?" Sana asked to her as if she's worried.

Now Tzuyu realized that Sana was really teasing her. Tzuyu can't look at Sana longer on the eyes. She just kept on looking on the body that is behind Sana's unbuttoned blouse.

"Shit! I can't take this anymore." Tzuyu said to herself as she forcefully moved forward to reach Sana's lips, making an unexpected lip-locking.

Sana smirked before responding to the kiss.

"I knew you're going to give up." Sana said as she let go from the kiss after feeling the need of oxygen.

"I can't help it." Tzuyu said as she lowered her head

"I know that you're gay, Tzuyu-ah. Even though you're not going out from your room, I noticed that you're showing signs. I don't know that this is the only way to beat you." Sana said while chuckling but Tzuyu finds it sexy.

"If I untie you from those ropes, are you going to escape?" Sana said as she goes to the back of Tzuyu's chair.

Tzuyu didn't respond but she felt that Sana was removing the ropes. After a while, she finally broke free.

Tzuyu stood up and she went closer to Sana. She held her shoulders, making Sana cornered. Tzuyu immediately leaned in and attacked Sana's lips.

Sana immediately responded to the kiss. She felt that Tzuyu's hand was placed on her barely covered tummy. Since she's a sensitive person, she moaned between the kiss which give Tzuyu a chance to dart her tongue in Sana's mouth.

They both fought for dominance, tasting each other's sweetness and discovering the unknown world in their mouths.

Tzuyu finally slid the blouse from Sana's shoulders, making it fall and her top now was exposed.

Tzuyu's hand creeped down on Sana's butt and squeezed it.

Sana parted away from the kiss and leaned her chest to Tzuyu's abdomen since she's smaller than Tzuyu while slowly unbuttoning the taller girl's blouse.

"You're liking this huh?" Sana asked sexily as she unbuttons the last one.

Tzuyu carried Sana bridal style which made Sana startled. Tzuyu made her lay on the bed. She pounced on the smaller girl afterwards.

Sana didn't want to be on the bottom so she grabbed Tzuyu's collar and flipped their positions.

"You don't want to be on the buttom huh?" Tzuyu asked while smirking.

"Yeah. Because I'm the absolute." Sana said as she leaned in afterwards and kissed Tzuyu's neck.

As the time passes, the small kisses became bites and sucks which left marks on Tzuyu's neck. Sana didn't marked on Tzuyu's weak spot because she's going to save it for later.

"You're the Queen's property, sweetie." Sana said a she bit hard on a certain spot in Tzuyu's neck and left a big and purplish mark there.

Of course, Tzuyu moaned on the action. Every time Sana moves always make her moan.

"Remove them sweetie." Sana commanded, referring to Tzuyu's blouse.

Tzuyu sits up straight and remove the blouse from her shoulders.

Sana pushed her again which made her lay on the bed again.

"Arch your back for the Queen." Sana said demandingly and Tzuyu obeyed.

Sana unclipped Tzuyu's red lacy bra and threw it randomly somewhere in the room. She leaned in and give Tzuyu's nipple a lick before devouring it with her mouth and massage the other one.

Tzuyu's moans becomes louder as the moments are getting more heated.

"S-Sana.." Tzuyu moaned as she spread her arms and gripped on the bed sheets. She arched her back in a comfortable angle to give Sana more access on her chest while she moans Sana's name.

"Louder, sweetie. This room is soundproof. Moan louder as you can." Sana said while giving Tzuyu's nipples equal attention.

Sana finally let go from Tzuyu's boobs and left a final peck on the valley of her chest. She went down and faced her clothed womanhood.

Sana caress Tzuyu's womanhood with her thumb as Tzuyu released a moan. Sana pulled down Tzuyu's panties, leaving Tzuyu in her undergarments.

Sana doesn't want this one to end do suddenly so she went up and claimed Tzuyu's lips. While they were making out again, Sana's naughty hands creeped lower until it reached Tzuyu's private area. She inserted her hand on Tzuyu's panties and spread her legs wide first before allowing her hand to play on Tzuyu's clit.

Sana just kept on massaging Tzuyu's clit in circles until Tzuyu became wetter than before. She just continues on claiming Tzuyu's lips as Tzuyu gave up from their dominance and let her win.

Tzuyu became a moaning mess. As Sana continues to strike pleasure on her, the only thing she can do is moan and let Sana dominate her.

"You're now ready." Sana said after she parted away from the kiss and went down to face Tzuyu's womanhood. She tugged down Tzuyu's damped panty with her teeth and throw it somewhere in the room when it was completely removed.

Sana spread Tzuyu's legs widely. She leaned in and started to lick Tzuyu's woman slit.

"Ah! Fuck...Shit... Sana!" Tzuyu hissed as Sana continues to do her job. Tzuyu kept on moaning due to pleasure while Sana kept on tasting Tzuyu's sweetness.

Without warnings, Sana darted her tongue in Tzuyu's womanhood, making the latter gasped.

Sana swirled her tongue and let it move inside of Tzuyu's woamnhood. She let her tongue move at its fastest rate but Tzuyu craves for more.

"Ugh... S-sana.. Faster... Please" Tzuyu pleaded and Sana did what she told.

Both of them are not in the right state of mind right now. The pleasure completely swallowed thrm both. They both liked this moment.

Sana's tongue can't be faster anymore so she exchanged it with her finger and thrust faster than the previous one which made Tzuyu felt heaven.

Sana added a finger which now makes it two fingers inside of Tzuyu's entrance. Tzuyu felt more pleasured than before since something 'bigger' was now dominating her pussy.

"M-more.." Tzuyu moaned as she gasped afterwards.

Sana smirked since she finally have the control on Tzuyu: The girl who was fighting her earlier that is now her 'slave'.

Sana added a finger which now makes it three. Sana's thrusts becomes faster and rougher.

After a few thrusts, Sana felt that her fingers where now being clenched by Tzuyu's walls, making her struggle in thrusting her. She went up to Tzuyu's neck and finally sucked and kiss her sensitive area, which made Tzuyu become a moaning mess.

Sana curled up her fingers as she tries to find and hit Tzuyu's g-spot. She found her G-spot when she noticed that Tzuyu's body jerked.

"I-i'm close.." Tzuyu notified Sana between heavy breaths.

"Then cum for the Queen, Sweetie." Sana said as she bit Tzuyu's earlobe while thrusting her really hard.

"SANA!!! UGH!" Tzuyu screamed at the top of her lungs as she cums on Sana's fingers.

Tzuyu laid palely on the bed because of tiredness as she just let her juices squirt on Sana's hand.

Sana pulled out her fingers amd stuck them into her mouth, tasting Tzuyu. She went down and lick the others from Tzuyu's womanhood even to her thighs, making her clean.

Sana went up again after her job to Tzuyu's womanhood as she kissed her, making Tzuyu taste herself.

"S-sana... I think.. I'm in love with you." Tzuyu confessed as she blushed madly.

"I love you too, Tzuyu." Sana said as she turned left to face Tzuyu.

"Is that true? You're the most feared bully in here, Sana. Maybe you're just playing with my feelings since we just made 'it' earlier." Tzuyu said as she closed her eyes.

"I love you, Tzuyu-ah. It's true and pure. I just proved it earlier." Sana said as she cupped Tzuyu's cheeks.

"Ok." Tzuyu sighed as she grabs Sana's shoulders and flipped their positions, making her now on the top.

"I'm going to take you now." Tzuyu said as she leaned in, attempting to kiss Sana but Sana blocked her with her palm.

"Why? Why are you not letting me?" Tzuyu asked as she whined like a kid.

"I'm going to owe you a round later, Tzuyu-ah. We just skipped one hour of classes just because of your stubbornness." Sana explained.

"Aish. Okay." Tzuyu sighed because of disappointment.

"Wear some clothes now. Were going now to our classes." Sana said as she pushed Tzuyu who is on top of her and stood up from the bed.

She grabbed her blouse and get Tzuyu's clothes that flew somewhere in the room one by one. After she gathered them all, she gave them to Tzuyu and let the younger wear them.

After wearing the clothes, Tzuyu pulled Sana towards her and engulfed her in a hug.

"Ahemm... Ummm... Sana, will you be my girlfriend?" Tzuyu proposed as they're hugging each other.

"Yes, Tzuyu. I would love to be your girlfriend... you're bad girlfriend." Sana said as she snuggles on Tzuyu's neck, letting her inhale the scent of her new girlfriend.

"Let's go now. We might get late for our next subjects." Tzuyu said as she pulls along Sana with her and went out from the VIP room.

When they got out from the room, they gave one final peck to each other before going to each other's classes. They planned to meet at lunch time later and announce that they are now official. They also planned to continue their session later after dismissal.

~//~//~//~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.1K 48
||GENDERBEND|| SaTzu by TZJJANG_CHOU COMPLETED: FEBRUARY 2021💙💜
127K 9.1K 47
Mina. Sana. Momo.
14.5K 487 73
Since this is not a mature content . Everyone can read it. Love is Love . But when it comes to jealousy ...complicated things can happen anytime...
64.8K 4.2K 36
Sometimes love deserve a second chance ❤️