Welcome to the Markiplier Man...

Door Moody_Louise

It's been four years since you've last seen your dear brother Mark. You decided to go to his manor a week for... Meer

(A/N) Introduction
Chapter 1: Today's the Day
Chapter 2: Simply Beautiful
Chapter 3: Meeting Mark
Chapter 4: Whispers
Chapter 5: Hault Thief!
Chapter 6: The Forest
Chapter 7: The Waterfall
Chapter 8: Bewilder
Chapter 9: Are Ye Okay?
Chapter 10: The Things you Do
Chapter 11: Now Or Never
Chapter 12: Seven Year Old
Chapter 13: The Ball
Chapter 14: Midnight
Chapter 15: One Of Us
Chapter 16: The Polariod
Chapter 17: Because I Loved Him
Chapter 18: The First Note
Chapter 20: The Library
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: What Then?
Chapter 23: You're Finally Here
Chapter 24: Let Go
(A/N)~EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
Chapter 25: Tœdæÿ'ś thę Dæÿ
Chapter 26: Your Weak
Chapter 27: A Reason
{A/N- NEW BOOK}
Chapter 28: Epilogue
(A/N) The End~Facts

Chapter 19: Suspicions

496 18 0
Door Moody_Louise

I continued to run after Amy, until I got out of The Forest.

I stopped once I was outside of the forest, because I was out of breath.

Catching my breath, I saw her blond bob running already halfway to the manor.

How is she already there? I thought, questioning myself.

I began to run again, even though I knew I would never catch up with Amy. That's okay though, my work was done.

I made Amy happy, and I found the first note. Tomorrow I was planning to find the second note, which is probably more challenging.

I continued to run, as I looked around to try to find Amy again, since I was halfway there. I then looked at the Manor to see a blond bob go through the door.

Please don't embarrass me Amy, please don't embarrass me, was the last thought I had before going faster, in a full blown sprint.

It was hard to run, since I had my dress wet. It was more weight, and I also had to be more careful. Amy on the other hand, didn't have her dress wet. That's probably how she got there faster than me.

I finally made it to the manor, out of breath of course. I bent down on my knees, and breathed in and out slowly. Once I caught my breath, I instantly opened the door to the manor.

I spotted her slim body over next to Felix. He had a smile on his face, which was probably because Amy is herself now.

"Amy!" I said, while walking fast over to them. Felix's back was facing me so he turned to see me, along with Amy.

"Hi there (Y/N)," she giggled and waved, she was trying to mess with me, acting like she knew nothing.

"Amy seems better," Felix added, clearly he didn't know what me and Amy were thinking about.

"Oh I'm very better," Amy said giggling, gosh Felix is going to think I made her crazy.

"Okay Amy, why don't you go back to bed. You haven't slept in a while you know," Felix said, while raising his eyebrows at Amy, and awkwardly laughing.

"Good night, love you two!" she said, still laughing. Oh Amy, I swear she's crazy.

Felix looked back at me, after Amy went upstairs in her room.

"Would you like to talk Ms. Fischbach? I'm assuming your hungry like me, so why don't we chat together and eat." I smiled, I was happy Felix was doing okay after Mark's death. Well, at least he seemed okay.

"Sure!" I said with a cheeky smile. I followed Felix out to the kitchen, it felt weird making myself something. My mom always cooked, and when Mark was around I'm assuming he ordered Jack to do all the cooking.

Felix however, made me a plate along with his. It had bread with butter, a small salad, and some steak. I'm not going to lie, it looked delicious. He then handed me the plate, and past me as he walking into the dining room. I grabbed a glass of water for a drink as well.

Me and Felix were sitting right next to each other, unlike how me and Mark sat together. Mark was on the opposite end of the table that time. I happily munched down the delicious food, and drank my water.

"Are you done already?"

I laughed at Felix's question, as I looked at his plate. He still had his bread left and half the steak.

"I'm a growing woman!" I said, laughing.

"You will probably say that when your like fifty," Felix said, as well laughing along.

"Your probably right," I said sighing, but in a humorous way.

"Anyway," Felix stopped laughing as he cleared his throat, "how was Amy? What did she say?" I wasn't sure if Amy wanted me to share information with Felix. I suppose I had to though.

"Well...she talked about her and Mark's problems, and how they were starting to go down hill with their relationship. I think it made her upset since they left off not so good, you know." Felix sighed, rubbing his temples. I could tell he didn't want to hear just that.

"I wish she wouldn't think so down about her and Mark," Felix said. I was confused, what did he mean?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Mark treated her wrong. She shouldn't feel so gosh darn bad about it! It was his fault!" Felix was practically yelling.

I just sat there, wide eyed at him. Felix looked at my face, to get the signal he went a little to far. Felix sucked in his lips, and turned away.

"I'm sorry, I went too far. It's just Amy deserved better," Felix said turning his head back at me.

Was Felix jealous? I hate to think it, even if Felix had a girlfriend, but was he jealous of Mark's and Amy's relationship? Maybe he wasn't, but Felix seemed oddly mad.

"It's okay Felix, but please remember, Mark is still my brother. He is still Amy's partner. He is still a friend," I said calmly to Felix. Felix nodded his head down and up.

"Yes, your right," he said, looking me into my (E/C) eyes.

"Okay Felix. Well I will see you later. It's probably time for me to head off to bed," I said, making a excuse to leave. I liked Felix and all, but I just felt uncomfortable at the moment.

I went to stand up, while Felix followed me with his eyes. I turned away and went out the dining room.

"Good night, (Y/N)," Felix said just as I stepped out the dining room.

I ran up to my room, just like I always did. I jumped into my big, fluffy bed and smiled to myself. My day was good. Besides me and Felix's conversation anyway. I might actually find out who killed my brother.

Ands that's all the matters to me, was the last thing I thought before falling into a deep sleep.

"Hello, (Y/N)."

What is going on?

I was in the dark room again. The place I feared most.

"I missed you."

What the heck was going on? I heard the dark voice surrounding me.

"We will talk soon little one,"

I woke up, grasping for air.

"You okay?"

I heard a male's voice next to me.

I looked up to see a Wade leaning over to me. Bob was also in the room, leaning on my doorway.

"Yes-" I said off guard, as well confused why they were in my room, "what are you guys in here for?"

I didn't mean to sound rude, but I was confused. Wade's eyes went wide, probably thinking of what I would of thought if two men were in my room when I woke up.

"Oh-uh we were just-

"We were just supposed to make sure you were okay. We are still guards even if you know Mark...passed." Bob said, cutting off Wade.

"We also didn't see you yesterday, we wanted to make sure how your holding up," Wade said, tilting his head at me. He was clearly talking about Mark.

"I'm better...how about you guys?"

"I'm doing okay I guess. Wade I'm not sure about," Bob said, looking over to Wade. Wade just shrugged and gave a sad smile. Wade and Bob were always tough guys.

"So are you guys only in here for that?" I asked. I noticed Bob was now twiddling with something I had over on my dresser.

"Actually, no. Ethan wanted us to come see if you were awake. I think he felt uncomfortable coming into your room if you weren't awake."

Oh yeah...the library, I thought to myself.

I felt my cheeks get hot.

Luckily, Wade was looking over to Bob so they didn't notice my face.

"Anyway, I suggest you get ready. He's been waiting for you," Wade added on, as he turned back to me.

"Okay, thanks you guys," I said, as they got up to leave. Thy gave me a small wave before they left.

What should I wear, I thought, tapping my chin.

I get up and make my way over to my dresser. It was weird picking out my own clothes, since Kathryn usually did it or helped me pick them out. I went for a cute knee length dress. It was a navy blue, and was just a simple button up dress.

I went over to my vanity, and put on some makeup. I wasn't a expert like Amy, but I was somewhat decent at makeup. I curled the tips of my hair, and bobby pinned some of the sides of my hair back. I had to say, I looked pretty hot.

With a spring in my step, I skipped down the stairs to see a Ethan, casually leaning up against the wall in the living room. I could tell he noticed me, but he acted like he didn't by inspecting his hands. I pranced over to him.

"Hey," I said, real casually.

He looked up, "Hey there, (Y/N)," he responded back, casually as well.

I inspected Ethan up, and down. He looked casual, just like me. Except maybe just a tad more dressed up.

"So...you want to go to the library?" He asked this nervously, which I didn't understand why. Of course I want to go, why else would I be here?

"Of course! Isn't that what I'm here for?" He smirked, and leaned his head to the side.

"True," he said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I grabbed his hand, and pulled him along with me.

Man, aren't we going to have a fun time.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

446 9 13
What would happen if youtuber's biggest secrets got away from them. COMPETED!!!
16.7K 380 13
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this while I was still developing my writing style. This is not how I usually write. I have improved a lot since I started and fi...
156K 7.6K 67
Felix creates a Friday's With Pewdiepie video of him hacking into Mark's computer with consent and finds a folder full of pictures of Jack. At first...
26.8K 2.3K 69
"I have tears from presidents, kings and queens, even servants. From them, I have power. Not the power of reigning over nations, but the power of kno...