7 Bad Boys and Me.

By IAmJessLol

CURRENTLY REWRITING. The story line will remain the same but the writing will be 10 times better ok My life w... More

7 Bad Boys and Me.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~12~
~13~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~ The end. (Finally!)
! Renovation !
New Book xx

~14~

21.7K 619 224
By IAmJessLol

~Jaymiee~

I walk over to the bathroom in the hospital, the warm carpet flooring catches on my sweaty feet. I look over to the giant mirror and carefully study my reflection. My brown hair is in a mess and my face is tear streaked from the thought of Ricky. Why did Daniel get him? Why wasn't it me? I retract my gaze from the mirror as the tears start to sting my eyes once again. Ricky would want me to move on, wouldn't he. I'm doing this for Ricky, even though he was going to always be there for me and my heart will always belong to him, I will do it for him.

"I miss you so much." I whisper to myself, closing my eyes and jumping into shower. Unfortunately when my eyes are closed I can't see anything so being Jaymiee, I tripped while entering the shower and I land directly on the back of my head.

"Ouch!" I scream as I reach for the back out my head. My vision becomes blurry as I pull my hand from the back of my head noticing the masses if blood slowly dripping down my hands.

"Jaden!" I scream before the last thing I see it Jaden bursting through the door.

~_~_~

"They said it was attempted suicide."

"That can't be, she has no cuts!"

"There was to much blood Mr. Roger."

"Chase! My last name is Chase!"

"Sorry Mr. Chase."

"Someone's on their man period." I mumble under my breath, opening my eyes to a nurse and a furious Jaden snapping their heads to me is pretty scary.

"Jaymiee! You're awake." Jaden says sweetly coming to sit next to me, the furious expression has been replaced with a loving one.

"I think so." I say reaching up to wipe the sweat from my forehead. I am shortly stopped with Jaden links his hand in mine.

"You can't touch that baby." I pull my hand out of his thinking about Ricky. He frowns a little before proceeding to tell me what happened.

"They think you deliberately tried to kill yourself." A concerned look crosses his face, I start to laugh and then realise he actually was being serious.

"I fell! I was thinking and fell!" I say, waving my arms in the air.

"About him?" Jaden grabs my hand and warmth spreads across my body, tears start to sting in my eyes. I nod before crashing into Jaden's chest in a big hug.

"You're getting released today since there was no major injury, except your fall." The nurse breaks the comfortable silence and with one last nod she is out the door.

"School tomorrow." I say and Jaden nods.

~~~ Next day.

I am back living with Carolina and the boys, less three.

Daniel has been arrested for the obvious and Charlie, for assisting him. Sometimes I really do wonder what it would be like to just let go. Be with Ricky again. Let the pain wash away, but my time isn't up yet, and I'm not going to give up.

Determination runs through my body as I approach school, walking beside Luke who has recently decided to move back. I'm not complaining.

"Are you sure Jaymiee?" Luke asks for the fifteenth time today but it's to late when I am being pulled into a hug.

I look up at the girl and she instantly reminds me of Charlie.

"I'm so sorry that your boyfriend is dead!" Well ladies and gentlemen, that's how you definitely make a girl cry!

I run into school with tears coming out of my eyes already. Luke new it was a bad idea! Why didn't I just listen to him?! I reach the toilets and see no one behind the white porcilien sinks and blue graffitied doors. I lock myself in one of the stalls as I hear the door open and then slam shut.

"Hey, are you okay?" An unfamiliar voice says, knocking on my stall door. I try and calm down before I reply.

"No I'm not, but it's okay." I say quietly, I would be suprised if she heard.

"Let me in, I'm here to help." I hesitate thinking if I can trust her. "You can trust me." She says.

I open the door to a short black haired girl with soft brown eyes. She is very pretty and the uniform looks perfect on her.

"Hi." I say, wiping away the tears.

"Hi, I'm Britney." The girl says.

"Jaymiee." Her face then instantly darkens as she looks down at the ground.

"I'm sorry." She starts.

"Don't give me that crap, something bad happened and I have to get over it, Britney." She smiles, showing her perfect teeth. You know this girl and Luke would be my mega OTP, after another girl called Aislinn and a guy called Lachlan. Aren't they just so cute!

"Dude, I love you already!" Britney says, pulling my over do the sinks and starts fiddling with my hair.

"Let's get you fixed up and ready to get the guy waiting outside for you. He really like you, you know?" I shake my head.

"What does he look like?" My annoying voice radiates off the walls.

"Black hair, pretty eyes." She says pulling out a bag from under the sink, she unzips the bag and notices my questioning look.

"Just in case!" She laughs and roles her eyes in a joking manner. The only boys I know in this school are the Roger brothers and black hair and pretty eyes narrow it down to Ricky and Jaden. And because Ricky... Okay it's Jaden!

"Okay! Lookin good babe!" I start to laugh.

"Jaymiee are you okay!" Jaden asks as I step outside the door. I role my eyes as he hugs me tightly.

"Let's go!" Britney calls over me, sending a glare to Jaden who glares back. Sup with that?

I make it through the doors of my home group room and as my teacher announces that I'm late, to the whole class I might add, I look at the seat Ricky and I would always sit at. I remember laughing in the chair. Funny.

"What are you doing!" The teacher fumes. I really want to tell her to shut up but I can't, I walk to the back and take Ricky's seat. I lean back and think about what would happen if he was here. I lean back in my seat feeling warmth spread around my shoulders. I open my eyes when the bell goes and practically run to my next class, which I have with Jaden.

"Hey, how are you babe?" A random guy questions me. Grabbing my hand and pulling my into his chest. I cringe as he flips us over and puts my back against the locker.

"Stop you fatty." I yell, trying to get someone's attention. Also he was pretty fat, all them muscles and stuff.

"I could take you right here right now if you wa-" I feel the guys weight being pulled off me and I watch as the guy is flung into the lockers on the other side of the hallway.

"You okay Jay?" A warm breath tickles my neck as Jaden wraps an arm around my waist. I nod and walk to class holding Jaden's hand.

~_~_~_~

Walking out of school is the best part of the day, especially when everything of the school reminds you of your dead boyfriend. Well ex boyfriend as much as I don't want it to be. But what makes it better is feeling cared for, that's why I walk hand in hand with Jaden. Girls give me glares but I couldn't care less, if they leave the touchy subject of Ricky alone I should be fine. For now

Jaden leads us to his care and opens the door like a gentleman, I gracefully which means I trip and face plant into the seat, get into the car while Jaden walks around the other side. He turns the car on and warm heat blasts into my face, making my cheeks turn slightly red.

"So..." Jaden starts, looking for me to lead the conversation. I close my eyes and just listen to the song currently playing on the radio.

"Shut up Jaden." I mumble to him as he goes to speak again.

It's just another night, and I'm staring at the moon. I saw a shooting star and thought of you.

Damn it Ed Sheeran you sexy beast, why do you make me cry! But just listening to 'All of the Stars' it make me realise how much I actually miss Ricky. I miss his laugh, his smile and the little things we would do. I guess my life can't get any worse, but Ricky would want me to be happy and get over him. And that's just what I'm going to do.

"Jaden, be my boyfriend."

~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Mwahahaha! Hey guys! Haven't updated in a while but here it is! Suprise next chapter! I promise!

Anywhore, thanks for all the votes and comments <3

~Jess

P.S- I'm thinking about starting another book about a werewolf girl who finds her mate but he rejects her then blah blah blah he wants her back! Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 860 32
Husk is an Overlord and Angel is a pornstar... what in hell could go wrong? Picture is not mine :D
2.8M 70K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
16.5M 639K 62
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
628K 15.4K 64
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...