The Bright Future Awaits! The...

By CrescentShine

HIGHEST RANK #1inFantasy (07.30.18) A young genius doctor in her peak of career died in a bank robbery. As sh... More

Notes
Prologue
I. New Life
II. One Year Old
III. I am sorry
IV. Dark Past
V. I reincarnated into otome game (1)
a/n
VI. I reincarnated into otome game (2)
VII. History of Ygdrassil
VIII. Three Years Old
IX. Silver Ice Leopard
X. Four Years Old
Side Story 1: Christopher
XI. Five Years Old
a/n
Holiday Special 2.1. Christmas Edition part I: 'Doki~ Doki~ You're My Sunshine'
XII. History Repeat
XIII. Learning Magic (1)
XIV. Learning Magic (2)
XV. Fairies Pond, Lumiere
Holiday Special 2.2. Christmas Edition part 2:Promise under the Night Sky
XVI. Hellish Training (1)
XVII. Hellish Training (2)
XVIII. Nine Years Old
XIX. Registering as an Adventurer
Side Story 2: Cedric
XX. First Mission (1)
XXI. First Mission (2)
XXII. First Mission (3)
Holiday Special 3: New Year's Eve
XXIII. First Mission (4)
XXIV. Heroine and the Captured Targets (1)
XXVI. Shopping Spree
XXVII. Scouting Legion (1)
XXVIII. Scouting Legion (2)
Side Story 3: Jane
XXIX. Scouting Legion (3)
XXX. Scouting Legion (4)
XXXI. Tea Party (1)
XXII. Tea Party (2)
XXXIII. disasTEAr PARTY (1)
XXXIV. disasTEAr PARTY (2)
XXXV. Ten Years Old
XXXVI. Engagement Party (1)
XXXVII. Engagement Party (2)
XXXVIII. Engagement Party (3)
XXXIX. Engagement Party (4)
XL. Engagement Party (5)
XLI. Engagement Party (6)
XLII. Engagement Party (7)
XLIII. Scouting Legion First Mission (1)
XLIV. Scouting Legion First Mission (2)
XLV. Scouting Legion First Mission (3)
XLVI. Scouting Legion First Mission (4)
XLVII. Chamber of Secret (1)
XLVIII. Chamber of Secret (2)
XLIX. Chamber Of Secret (3)
L. Chamber of Secret (4)
LI. Chamber of Secret (5)
LII. Chamber of Secret (6)
LIII. Chamber of Secret (7)
LIV. Chamber of Secret (8)
LV. Chamber of Secret (9)
Side Story 4: Christopher part 2
LVI. Chamber of Secret (10)
LVII. Sea Alert (1)
LVIII. Sea Alert (2)
LIX. Sea Alert (3)
LX. Sea Alert (4)
LXI. Sea Alert (5)
LXII. Sea Alert (6)
LXIII. The Elf Prince (1)
LXIV. The Elf Prince (2)
Character Profile: COLEEN SHADE
LXV. Her First Love
LXVI. Her Change
LXVII. You're Pretty And Will Always Be
LXVIII. Oniisama is Gone
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 1 (Michelle)
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 2 (Dianne)
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 3 (Jasmine)
LXXII. The First Trial: Heart
LXXIII: The Second Trial: Soul
Goodbye Baby Choco
LXXIV: The Third Trial: Magic
LXV. Entrance Ceremony
Holiday Special 4: Happy Halloween
LXVI. My M Instructor
LXVII. My First Day of Class (1)
LXVIII. My First Day of Class (2)
Important Note
LXIX. My First Day of Class (3)

XXV. Heroine and the Captured Targets (2)

24K 1K 406
By CrescentShine

As the prince arrived, we all bow our head as a sign of respect but before we can say anything, prince William approach the pink haired girl and helps her to stand and then he fiercely glared at us.

"Explain yourself, young ladies? Why six of you bullying a girl in broad daylight? Is this how your parents taught you? Huh?" every one of us is covered with fear since he was a prince and not only just a prince but the crowned prince of the kingdom. A bit mistake might break our necks so the six of us are trembling.

I look at Henry and Kyle who was behind of the prince and coaxing the pink haired girl. I also learned from their small introduction despite her low and angelic voice that her name is Rosette Spear.

Darn! She's the heroine! Now I know why she's stupid... she is the heroine.

I stared at Kyle and Henry, sending them a 'know' look that I need some kind of help from them but both of them are busy talking to a pretty girl.

Argh, Boys!

I cleared my throat, trying to ease the fear I felt before I look to the prince. "Excuse me your highness but we are not bullying the lady" I said in polite tone.

He raised his left eyebrow, "And you are saying that I am blind?"

Huh? When did I say that you are blind?

"I don't dare, your highness but—"

"But what?! I saw you and your friend shouting at her who was sitting on the ground and on a verge of tears! Can you explain this?!"

Well, I am actually explaining here. I am trying to explain what is really happened if you did not cut my every word

"Your highness actually—"

Before I can say anything, I once again was cut but not by the prince but by the heroine.

She tearfully said in aggrieved tone, "Your highness, it is not their fault. It is my fault. If I didn't make a crown out of flowers to give Lady Coleen, they will not yell at me. It is really my fault. Please, don't blame them"

Huh? Why does your voice sounds more like blaming us rather than taking the blame on yourself?

Prince William look gentle at her, "It is not your fault, you just wanted to give something to the lady but because they have a bad personality, they tried to bully you" He then glowered at us and with cold voice, "Is this kind of personality you have, Lady Valkhyne? I thought you were more than them since your father was very proud of you but I think the rumors are all true about you"

I felt sour when I heard what he said and I stared at him, "I didn't know that his highness actually know this girl, I was overwhelm. Thank you, your highness. But as a crown prince, before you make a conclusion, you should hear the sides of both parties"

He sneers, "Are you ordering me, Lady Valkhyne?"

"I dare not, your highness. I am just stating the fact"

He coldly laughs at me, "Fact. Then state what is in your side"

"This is because—"

I, once again, was cut by someone.

"Your highness, this is my mistake. Please don't blame them but blame me" Rosette said in a very sad voice, she also started crying. Her expression is obviously written 'it is my fault' look. If I am not here to witness what really happened, I'll think that it was me and my friends fault and that we actually bullying her.

"Will you please shut your mouth? We are trying to explain here and you always interrupt us" Jasmine and Dianne said in unison, obviously irritated to the crying heroine.

Because of this, the heroine, Rosette started to cry miserable. "I am sorry. Please, forgive me. I know that it was my fault and both of you are blameless here. I am sorry"

Eh?

I am now started to get angry here. She's f*ckingly annoying.

I never thought that with just words like this, all the black turned white and white turned black. She's really good at reversing the truth with false. Everyone will really believe her if they didn't witness what really happens.

I took a deep breathe, calming my boiling anger before I glared at her. "Miss, will please keep quiet. We need to explain to his highness the truth so we will know who's the blameless here"

The prince glared at me, "Are you threatening her, Lady Valkhyne?"

Huh?

"I don't quite understand what you mean, your highness?"

He took a deep breath before he coldly announced, "I don't think there is anything that can explain here. It was obviously that you six are bullying her, a lone young girl"

"But—" Coleen wanted to say anything but was stop by William by raising his hand.

"Can you explain here, why she was on the ground?"

"It... well... because..." It was difficult to explain since if we say that Coleen slaps her hand that cause her to fell, it will show that we bullied her but if we denied, how can we explain why she's on the ground while we (my friend, not me) are shouting at her.

It was Rosette who explain with her tone that blaming herself, "It was my fault. If I didn't make this crown made out of flowers and tried to give Lady Coleen, she will not slap my hand and I will not fell. It was my fault. Don't blame her, your highness"

See? We will really looks like a villain. This is depressing.

William turned red from anger and started to scold at us with his cold and low voice, "You really bullied her? How can you? Does no one teach you manners and right conduct? Do you really have a conscience?"

I look at Kyle for help but I also saw him with a look saying that he was too believe the heroine and was disappointed with me.

I felt cold with just his look. We grew up together and he doesn't even know what kind of sister he has.

He doesn't trust and believe me.

I then look at Henry since we also became a close friend and just like Kyle, he looks like he didn't believe me either and busy with coaxing Rosette.

A streak of tears fell from my eyes then coldly laughs, "Since from the start, the prince already made a conclusion here and you will never believe to a girl likes me who has a dirty reputation, isn't Prince William?"

He smirked, "Who will believe to someone like you? A person who loves to maltreat someone of lower class? You are nothing from what your father bragging on my father the King, Lady Valkhyne?"

I wipe my tears and expressionless looks at them, "Yes, I have a dirty name. Yes, I don't have the talent likes you but it doesn't mean that everything about those rumors are true. It will never be" I gave my final curtsy before I left them.

Coleen and the others also gave their farewell to the prince and followed me but before they left, Michelle said to the prince and co., "Your highness, we made a mistake but it doesn't mean that it was our fault. Please make a right judgment before you assume something. Excuse us"

After we left the scene, I gave my farewell to my friends and promise that we will meet at the capital before the day of the said Royal Tea Party that will be hosted by Prince William.

I started eating sweets after I arrived at home, I didn't even changed since I was really angry. Kyle walks towards me and sit in front of me.

"Oneesama, why did you do that? Do you know that the prince think of you as a rude lady who has lack of manners and etiquette?"

I looks at him with aggrieved expression for a second the coldly scoff at him, "Do you think I can hurt and bully someone? Kyle, you know me. I am never a mean person in my life. I never took advantage or hurt someone but did you believe me? No. You just look at me, blaming me. Did you ever defend me? No. you defended the slut, not me!"

"Oneesama, she's not a slut. Please mind your words"

I rudely stand up and slam the table. "Are you also smitten on her like the prince and Henry? Did you prefer believing on her, a stranger rather than your very own sister who you live together with you all your life?"

He pales and started explaining, "It's not like that, oneesama... it is just—"

I coldly smile at him, "You don't need to explain. I know you and I know what's running inside your smart head"

He looks guilty after that, I turned my heels and left him there.

"......Oneesama"

*************

Last chapter for the day.

So, what do you think about the heroine?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
204K 6.2K 55
I could say this is one clichΓ© story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
83.1K 3.1K 121
I was walking back home one night from work, when I unexpectedly got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery - which results in my death. As life s...
4.6K 226 39
(2nd Installment) After being reborn in another world, I have begun my journey through the world. Now, I have arrived at the City of Yiinao, where a...