Paintball Galore (IT'S BACK!)

By Tmm-Julie

It was just a regular day, until 20 teens receive a letter, inviting them to the annual paintball competition... More

Characters/Intro
Chapter 1B - The Invitation (Continued)
Chapter 1C - The invitation (Final)
Chapter 2- The discovery
Chapter 2B- The reveal Pt 1
Chapter 2C- The reveal Pt 2
Chapter 3- The unwrapping
Chapter 4- The Enter
Chapter 5- The Arrival
Chapter 6- The trial
Chapter 7- The teams
Chapter 8- The teams (Continued)
Chapter 9A- Dorms Pt 1
Chapter 9B- Dorms Pt 2
Chapter 10- Night Falls
Chapter 11-Getting Started
CONTINUE?
Chapter 11 - (Blue Team's Perspective)

Chapter 1 - The Invitation

113 4 8
By Tmm-Julie

Music above c;

Julie's POV

I was just chilling out at Dennis's home. It was a windy day, so we decided to stay indoors today. I sat down on his bed, and laid there for a second. For a second, i just looked at Dennis. I don't know why or how, but he's really cool, i liked him the first time we met, and that was like.. two years ago or something. I think he caught me staring at him, so i just looked away. I really liked Dennis when we first met.. I think i have a crush on him?

"So what do you want to do?" I heard him ask. I stared at the ceiling for a while. "Uh.. nothing much..." I answered and blushed. 

Dennis's POV

I searched through my drawers and found a poster. This is what it said.

Paintball Galore Annual Competition!

20 Lucky Contestants will be sent a package.

You will be split into 2 teams and compete in 3 different paintball modes.

The winning team will be awarded a trip to Hollywood, instant fame, and a hundred thousand dollars.

Expected to see you there! (August 29-31st )

-Loleris

"Julie!" I called the brunette over. "Hm?" She walked over and saw the poster i held. "What's that?" She asked. "It's the annual paintball competition! The winning team gets a trip to Hollywood, instant fame, and a HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS." I said excitedly. "Wow!" Julie exclaimed in delight and studied the poster. I then saw a flash coming from downstairs.. I went down and Julie followed me. There we saw, a red box with a black skater texture on it, and a pink box with white stripes and hearts on it. We looked at each other in surprise. 

Chazz's POV

I was out in the wind, wearing my usual grey tank top, with some grey pants with white straps. I was walking with my best friend Harry. I found a poster on a tree. "Stay here Harry." I climbed up the tree and pulled it down. This is what it said. 

Paintball Galore Annual Competition!

20 Lucky Contestants will be sent a package.

You will be split into 2 teams and compete in 3 different paintball modes.

The winning team will be awarded a trip to Hollywood, instant fame, and a hundred thousand dollars.

Expected to see you there! (August 29-31st )

-Loleris

"OH MY GOSH." I said. "HARRY! CHECK THIS OUT!" I called over the dominus boy. A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. That's HEAVEN. IMAGINE ALL THE THINGS I COULD DO WITH IT.

Harry's POV

I looked at the poster Chazz was holding. My invisible jaw dropped. Instant fame??? Does this mean i could be popular? No one will tease me again? "Oh my god.." I said in total awe. "Harry, we could be rich and famous and popular! No one will ever tease you for your looks ever again!" Chazz said. I nodded in agreement, and i felt something glow behind us. As soon as the glow faded, i turned around and gasped. "Harry?" I heard her call. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around also. She also stared at what we saw in awe. Two boxes, one white with a metalic texture, and one that's grey with pink stars were in front of us. We continued to stare at the box.

Red's POV

I walked down the streets like a ruthless gangster. That's because i AM a gangster. I went in a ice cream store and when no one was looking, i stole one of em. I quickly used a grappling hook and escaped before the alarm went off. I saw Kat standing there waiting for me on the roof, where i told her to do so. I used the grappling hook to get up to the roof, and took Kat by the waist. "Hang on tight." I said as Kat hugged my waist, then i used the grappling hook to get to a tree, which was in a forest. Surely no one would find us here. I remembered the time i spent with another girl, and regretted every single moment of it. She only used me for money.

Kat's POV

I pant and cling on red for dear life as we moved from the roof to the forest. It has been three weeks since i met this gangster, Red. We were sent a mysterious letter and decided to go but there were no one there. But for some strange reason my wound from Red's accidental shot was healed as i came to the area, but it still hurts badly. I snapped myself out of my thoughts. As we reached the tree, "Wrap your arms around my neck." Red instructed me. I blushed madly before did as i was told and he jumped off the tree. Red looked at the paper near the tree and it read:

Paintball Galore Annual Competition!

20 Lucky Contestants will be sent a package.

You will be split into 2 teams and compete in 3 different paintball modes.

The winning team will be awarded a trip to Hollywood, instant fame, and a hundred thousand dollars.

Expected to see you there! (August 29-31st )

-Loleris

Red gave a cocky smile and put the piece of paper in his pocket. "Kat, wana be in a paintball competition with me?" He asked. "Uh..." I zoned out. "Yesiwouldlovetobeinthepaintballcompetitionwithyou!" I said it all in one breath and Red cockily smiled again. Then i looked at the ice cream cone he had in hand, and my eyes lit up with delight. I loved sweets. "Uh.. Red.. Can you- uh- i mean- can i--" I asked, trying not to stutter but knew i failed. He opened the wrapping and took a bite, before saying "A bite?" and then handing it to me. I bit it and smiled before i felt the pain of the wound, and i wrapped my left arm against the hurted area. Red carried me up then put me back down, me on the grass, and he sat next to me. "Even though you're a gangster, you're the one that shot me, but i still feel safe with you, why?" I asked him and he shrugged. Then i rested my head against his shoulder, and I realised,

I have a crush on Red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
100K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
128K 7.6K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...