Chapter 11-Getting Started

(Warning, this contains A LOT of Red and Kat POV's)

Drew's POV

I was just sitting on the couch, playing video games, waiting for Jack to wake up. That sleepyhead. I got myself a can of mountain dew and opened the can. What? You could say that lemonade is my favourite. I closed the video game software and searched the internet for memes. Then i went on rotwitter and posted a video of jack's snoring. I snickered as my brilliant and hilarious plan totally worked.

Red's POV

Today's the practice day and I want our team to do the best they could, in order for a good chance of winning. Turning back to Kat, I thought i'd persuade her to do her very best, as we will have a better chance of winning. "Oh cmon princess, you have to do your very best today, we have to show the other team, that WE, the red team, is much better than the crappy blue team. And that me, and you are the best players of the red team. Even better then Duke." I said, my cocky side showing. "Alright Red san! I will try my best and we'll have tons of fun!" She said as she sat on her bed. "Right, and i'll teach you some gun tricks. Whats your class?" I asked. "Its shotgun! I'm a shotgun class whoo!" She happily said. "Good, cause im a rifle class. I could catch up to you." I said. I smiled my signature smile and thought. We're going to win this, I got a text message from loleris and smiled.

???'s POV 

(REQUESTED BY AfkShadowNinja)

I looked around and saw a ton of people looking at this specific advertisement. It said:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE 20 CHOSEN ONES TO ENTER THIS RARE ANUAL PAINTBALL COMPETION!

THE CHOSEN ONES ARE SPLIT INTO 2 TEAMS, THE RED TEAM AND THE BLUE TEAM. 

I looked down and saw a table. 

Wait a second

Wait a second. IS THAT KAT ON THE LIST? KAT HOSHIMIYA? THE GIRL I ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON? THE ONE THAT MY FATHER DENIED ME TO BE WITH? I took a picture of the advertisement and started to head home, until the huge screen of robloxia mall switched on and a dude with a blue and black hoodie came on. 

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WELCOME TO TODAY'S SPECIAL! AS YOU HAVE HEARD, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS EVENT, YES THAT'S RIGHT, THE MAD PAINTBALL ANNUAL COMPETITION! I'M YOUR HOST, LOLERIS, AND EVERYONE GETS A INVITATION AT THE EVENT DAY, AUGUST 31ST, TO WATCH THIS SPECTACULAR MATCH BETWEEN OUR 20 CHOSEN ONES, NOW LET'S GIVE IT UP TO THE CRIMSON GANG FOR THEIR SPEECH!" He said.

"Konichiwa~! I'm Kat! Probably the cutest and most adorable girl you've ever seen! Nya~!" The crowd awwed, and I can't believe it, it's actually her. "Now you all might be thinking, is the Red we have Red the Gangster? The one from the crimson gang? Then Aye! That's him! Don't be scared, because he actually has a whole load of skill and will help us, the Crimson Gang, to lead to victory!" She said enthusiastically as the crowd oohed. "I promise, Red will rob fewer banks in the future if we win, so please support our team!" She continued. "She's absolutely right guys, you have to trust her, i'll rob banks occasionally if we win!" The boy said while putting one of his hands on Kat's shoulder. Oh how I wished I had the guts. "So please, come and cheer for The Crimson Gang, as victory benefits both you guys and us!" Kat continued. "We're sure going to beat the other team with me and Kat." The boy said in a cocky attitude. "So please support red team, as the coolest gangster and the cutest catgirl will make everything change!" Kat finished, and the screen switched back to the host.