The White Ranger✔

By AnimeGeek201

Ana is your typical teenage bad girl, outcast. No friends, bad grades, and doesn't give a fuck what anyone sa... More

Cast
Playlist
Extended Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1: Angels Grove
Chapter 2: Who Cares
Chapter 3: What the hell!
Chapter 4: We're What?
Chapter 5: Werido
Chapter 6: Lost Hope
Chapter 7: Stories
Chapter 8: Rita
Chapter 10: Town Heros
Epilogue

Chapter 9: It's Ranger Time

119 7 0
By AnimeGeek201

(The song is just for fun.)

We throw Billy down into the water and jump down, swimming with him to the other side. Once we're on the other side we walk with him into the ship, we then set Billy down.

"Slow, slow."

"Master Billy." Alpah 5 says as he watches us set down Billy.

"Do something, okay? There must be something you can do for him. " I asked.

"I told you that you were not ready." Zordon said.

"Zordon please help us, okay? Please!" Jason said.

"There is nothing that I could do for him. We were both reckless with our teams."

"No." I whispered.

"I am sorry." Zordon said.

"I'm sorry, guys. He's dead because of me." Jason said.

"No, Jason, it was all of us." Kimberly said.

"No, I pushed it. And as usual, I made the wrong decision. Out of fear, anger...I don't know, i was just angry. He's a great kid you know. And he loved us. He loved being a Ranger...I'm sorry, Billy. I would trade my life for yours if I could." Jason said. 

"Maybe he traded his life for ours." Trini said.

"Probably did...I would." Zack said as he stood up.

"Me too." Kimberly said.

"Yeah. Me too." Trini said.

I looked up at them and slowly stood up.

"I trade my life for you loser's any day." I said.

"Me too." Jason said.

"It's just the five of us now." Kimberly said as she walks down.

"The truth is, what ever we've said to each other, it doesn't matter. This. This is the only thing that matters." Kimberly said as she points at us. We all nodded our heads.

"She's right." Trini said as we all nod our heads in agreements.

"Zordon! Zordon! Look at the grid! This is your time! Do.... do you see it? The grid is open! Step through!"

"Yes, I see it. I see it."

"Step through, Zordon!"

"Hey!" I yelled.

"What's happening?" Zack asked.

"The morphing grid is open!" Alpha 5 yelled.

"What's going on?!" Trini yelled.

The wall started to move and make weird sounds, then it stopped, it all went blank and the noise stopped. There was no sign of Zordon any where.

"Zordon? Master?"

"Where is he?" Kimberly asked as we all looked around.

"He must have stepped through the grid." 

"Alpha, where'd he go?" I asked.

"I don't know where he is." 

All of the sudden the lights went back on, and Zordon was on the wall again, and we we're all confused to as of why he was back, when he was supposed to step through the grid.

"Zordon, what? Why didn't you step through? That was your only chance." Alpha 5 said.

"I know. But... only one can come back."

As if on cue, Billy started to cough up water, and instantly sat up.

"Billy!" we all yelled.

He then stood up and tried to walk over.

"Oh, my god! Hey!"

We all ran towards him, well except for Jason, and hugged him, welcoming him back.

"Are you okay?"

"Did I die." 

"Yes.No." Trini and Kimberly said at the same time, while I laughed.

"Little bit." Zack said.

"And you guys brought me back to life...I told you we were superheros."

We all laughed.

"Are you crying, Ana?" Billy asked.

I wiped my eyes and let out a shaky laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm crying." I said as I pulled him in for a hug.

"Just don't tell anyone." I mumbled as everyone laughed.

"There can only be one Red Ranger. Jason, this is your time. This is your team."

"Thank you."

"Dude. That was loopy. Seein' my dad." Billy said.

Billy then looked up to see Jason, he walked over to him, and the two engulfed each other in a brotherly love hug.

"Welcome back, my friend." Jason said.

"Oh, we gotta go to Krispy Kream, Jason." Billy said.

"What?" Zack asked

"Not for donuts."

"Okay. Let's try this." Jason said.

We all walk up onto the platform, feeling confident, I look over to my left at Trini and give her thumbs up, which she returned. I then look over to my right and give Zack a small smile, Zack then smiled in return, before we turn our attention back to the grid.

"It's morphin' time." Jason said. 

I put my hands up, and I feel the energy inside of me build up. I look at my arms as white armor starts to cover it, the white armor spreads and starts to cover my body. Once we morphed, we all start to walk out, looking like total bad asses, as we did this. Jason and Kimberly being up front, then Trini and I, and then Billy and Zack.

                                                                  (Just pretend that Ana is there.)

We then start running toward the opening.

"Hold up. Look." Trini said.

We look up to see Putties falling down into the water. 

"All right. Lets do this." Kimberly said.

We then all hold hands and jump up, Trini grabs Billy's hand while I grab Zack's and we throw them up. Trini and Kimberly then grab my arms and launch me up towards a Puttie. We beat up all of the Putties and swim up, we jump out of the water and land on the land, getting up to see Putties surrounding us. We then all run towards them, Trini sending herself at one, while Kimberly slides under one. Jason jumps over one, pulling out a sword and hitting it, then Zack runs up and hits it. Billy then jumps up and hops off of the Putties heads.

"Whoa. This is so much better with armor." He says as he jumps into the air and lands in front of one and start punching it.

"Come on! Bring it on!" I yelled as I jumped up and flipped over a Puttie, landing behind it, and kicked it from behind.

"Hey! Heads up!" Zack said as he tor the head of a Puttie off and throws it at another Puttie. Kimberly then flips one over and punches it to the ground. While Trini runs off of some before kicking it. I back flip while kicking a Puttie in the face. 

"Guys, they just keep coming." Jason said.

"There's too many of them." Billy said.

"You guys hold them off." 

"Zack, where you going!?" I asked as he began to run off.

"Whoo-hoo!" He says as he jumps off the cliff.

"They're gonna push us off the edge!" Kimberly yelled, as Putties surround us, and push us towards the edge of the cliff.

"Incoming!"

We all look up to see Zack with his Zord, as he crushes and shoots the rest of the Putties.

"Did you guys see that." Zack said as he slid off his Zord.

"All right, who wants me to pimp their ride, too?" Zack said as we all laughed, giving him hugs.

"So Ana, you think that I was pretty cool saving your ass back there?"

I laughed as I hit is arm.

"What ever you say lover boy."

"Ow." He said as he rubbed his arm.

"Uh, guys? We're too late." Billy sates. 

We all turn to see Goldar heading to town.

"Oh man, that's... that's a lot of gold." Zack said.

"We're gonna protect the crystal, right?" Trini asked.

"We're going to Angel Grove." Kimberly said.

"Let's get the Zords." I said.

We all get into our Zords, enjoying the hell out of them, cause they're so cool.

"This is a lot different from a van." Billy said.

The back then sticks us to it, while some type of control bar flies into our hands.

"Whoo! Yippie-kay-yay, motherfu...Mother's good, mother's good." Billy said, while I laughed.

"Esto va a ser divertido!" I yelled.

"Go, go, Power Rangers!" Alpha 5 yelled.

(Cue music)

We all steer our Zords, and we look awesome, until Billy comes, and his Zord is backwards.

"I'm not going the right way! What? Jason, i'm going backwards!" Billy yelled.

We then ride our Zords into the town.

"Guys...our town. She's destroying it." Kimberly said.

 We watch as Goldar destroys a building.

"Rita and her golden boy haven't found Krispy Kream yet." Kimberly said.

"Okay, Kim, Trini, you hold them there. Zack, Billy, you circle the Krispy Kream and make sure it's safe. I'm headed straight for Goldar." Jason said.

"Copy! We'll hold her off." Kimberly yelled as she flew off.

"I'm coming with you boss man!" I yelled as I ran after Jason.

"You sure?"

"Sure, this should be fun." I said.

Jason and I keep running, till we see a bunch of Putties.

"Okay, let's try this!" Jason yelled as he grabbed a yellow camero and threw it towards the Putties.

"Sorry Bumblebee! Whoo!"

"That was rude Jason...Take this!" I yelled as I waked some with my Zords tail.

The Putties then jumped onto our Zords.

"I can't get em' off!"

"Me either!"

"Turn your head! Trust me!"

Jason and I turn our heads and Kimberly shoots the Putties off of us.

"Okay. Thanks Kim." 

"Okay, come on, let's move!" Jason yelled as we ran towards Goldar.

"I'll take Goldar from the right." Jason said.

"J! I'm right behind you!" Trini yelled as she and Jason attacked Goldar.

"Come on!"

"Looks like you two need a hand." I said as I ran towards them.

"Ana!" Trini yelled.

"Watch out!" I yelled as I joined them and jumped onto Goldar, along with Jason and Trini, trying to tear Goldar apart.

"How's that feel!" Jason yelled.

"We got this! Come on!" Trini said.

"Don't mess with our town!" I yelled as I bit it.

Goldar then flung us off.

"No!"

"No!"

"I'm coming!" Kimberly said as she swooped down and shot at Goldar.

"Me and Zack are gonna try to push Goldar into the water." Billy said.

They try but Goldar hits them away.

"You guys alright?" I asked.

"We're okay."

"I'm okay, go!"

They then try to push Goldar back.

"Billy I have an idea. Ready?" Zack said.

"Yeah? For what exactly? i Don't know that to press, okay, open wide Rita." Billy said as he shot at Rita, knocking her down, which also stopped Goldar. 

"Hey Billy, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah i'm okay."

"That was crazy brave, dude." Zack said.

"Did we do it? Did we win?" Trini asked.

"Yeah!"

She then gets up, and walks behind Goldar.

"She's back." I said.

"Oh my god." Kimberly said

"Come on! Let's go. Okay everyone... hold the line." Jason says as we form a line in front of thr crystal.

"Okay." Kimberly whispered.

"We got this." Trini said.

"Come on!" Billy yelled.

"Crush them!" Rita yelled.

"Okay fire!" Jason yelled as we all began to fire at Goldar.

"Come on guys!" I yelled as Goldar punched Trini.

He then pushed Zack and Billy back. 

"If you must, come at me. Come at me, bro!" Billy yelled.

Goldar then punched Jason and I.

"Yes!" Rita yelled.

Goldar then punched Jason into the ground.

"Jason, I'm coming in!" Kim yelled.

"Okay! I got your back." She said as she hooked onto Jason'd back and pulled him up.

"I got you."

Jason began to fire at Goldar, Goldar then threw a ball of fire at Kimberly.

"Kim!" I yelled.

"I'm burning."

When Kim tried to fly, Goldar hit her back down, and folded her wings so she couldn't fly away.

"He's crushing me!"

"Push them into the pit!"

Goldar then started to push us back into the pit.

"Come on everyone! Hold the line!" Jason yelled.

"Fight back!" Zack yelled.

"It's getting to hot, I don't know how much longer I can hold it." Trini said.

"Guys, I can't breath." I said.

"No one dies alone." Jason said as we got pushed farther back.

"I'm okay with that." Billy said.

"On the line." Zack said as his head feel.

"Zack. Stay with me Zack." I said.

We got pushed farther back, the heat tearing me apart, making it hard to move and breath.

"Thank you for being my friends." Billy said.

"I love you losers." I said.

"Hold on to each other." Kimberly said as we began to fall over.

We all screamed as we fell into the pit, the fire burning us, and all of us still holding onto each other. Knowing this was our last time together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.5K 27
There aren't just five Power Rangers. There are six. Instead of Jason being the Red Ranger, Jaylyn is. Kimberly is the Pink Ranger, Trini the Purple...
5.1K 128 21
Aria Preston. A teenage girl just trying to survive in a world where she constantly feels she doesn't belong. Coming from a long line of sirens, her...
114K 2K 18
Annie has always been the shy, quiet girl who would rather read a book then go out and socialise. When a unexpected incident happens, Annie lands he...
Purple By Solse

Fanfiction

4K 170 20
Jason Scott and Billy Cranston are adjusting to their roles as Power Rangers, but it also brings new feelings for each other blossoming all while new...