Jannat.....new year special(t...

Galing kay zaimalk

"he is my husband"jannat said,lowering her eyes down to her mother's feet. Love story of simple girl.who love... Higit pa

Part 1

Part 2

1.7K 147 49
Galing kay zaimalk

Next Day

"Omer you are my best brother... please this is my last paper."jannat said, buttering him fully.

"bhabhi, I had lied too much to dadi because of your 12th exams.now I can't do anything.... I didn't tell you to fail in chemistry."omer said, shaking his head side to side.

"wah ji wah ......i gave exams on the basis of self study.... neither tutor nor anyone to help.therefore failed in exams.... you had tutor of every subject then also you failed.you can gave exam again.why can't I?"jannat said putting hands on her waist.

"okay I will think something.... don't insult like this?"omer said while making face.

"think quickly...."jannat said, picks up book and sit on bed beside asad.omer scratches his head and left from there.Jannat looks at asad,opens her mouth to say something but then closes it.after sometime,she sits on bed, facing asad's direction completely.

"when I spoke so much....I gave you company so that you should not get bore and you.... instead of taking my side.you took your brother's side.... you see now I will never speak with you.not even a word...then you will wish to hear my voice."jannat throw all her anger on him. She controlled herself from night till noon.... who speaks in sleep also.

Janna gets straight and again tried to read her syllabus.

"are you hungry?..." she spoke again after sometime.Asada blinks his eyes.

"today I had made chicken chilly soup...I had read its recipe on net."jannat said in excited soup.she jumps down from bed and runs outside. She comes with bowl in her hands and sit beside him and start putting small spoons in his mouth.

"How is it?"jannat asked with wide eyes.asad just blinked his eyes.

"Don't act now.... doctor said you can speak then why don't you try"jannat said in little sad voice.

"Umm....mm"

"I know Allah had kept taste in my hands.....no need of your compliment"jannat giggling.

"Today omer gave me new move in mobile....will watch it in night"jannat whispered in his ear after banding forward.

"Umm...mm"

Jannat looks at him with cute pout face.

"I will wake up early in morning and complete my study"

"Umm...mm"

"Okay fine...after paper."jannat said making bad bad faces.asad lips curved up in smile.

"But it is very good movie.....Kal ho na ho.we will watch it today.paper is tomorrow why should we sacrifice today's happiness for tomorrow"jannat said shaking her head side to side.asad moves his eyes at her side but didn't say anything.

***********************

Morning

"Umm...mmm"

Jannat jerks up from her sleep and looks at Asad.

"You want something....water?"jannat asked, keeping hand on his shoulder.then her eyes spreaded in fear.

"What is time...."jannat asked and quickly looked at side clock.

"Ya Allah!!!!!...."small scream escaped from her mouth.she jumped down from,slipped and fell with bang.

"Amma!....(mother)" jannat cried in pain then beat her forehead and gets up quickly.she runs toward washroom,take shower quickly and comes out while water was dripping from her hair.

"I told you... tomorrow is my paper.we should not watch movies.now see I am so late.i didn't revise last chappter....again I will fail and your brother will taunt me again.....you went on your grandmother...never listen to others"jannat keep on talking,during combing.

She then run outside and came with chicken soup after 15 minutes.she sits on bed and start making Asad have it.

"Bhabhi are you ready?..."omer came there and smiled seeing the scene.

"Hmm...only two minutes"jannat said in busy tone.

"Bhabhi you did preparation well?..."omer asked in general tone.

"Haan....whole night I was studying..I will top in each."jannat said and bites her tongue.

"Okay I am leaving...come at fixed place"omer said and left.jannat made Asad have medicine then picks up mobile and pen and runs outside but stopped in mid and came back.

"Please pray for me....this time I should get passing marks"jannat said,sequeezing asad's hand a little then run outside

*************************

"Amma!...when did you come?"jannat asked with wide eyes.she was just returned from city and was shocked to see her mother.

"Where were you?..."she said,looking at her with narrowed eyes.

"Amma!....you came after so many days.i am very upset from you......you don't miss me a little" jannat said like she will cry at any moment.her simple and innocent mother came in her trap easily.

"Jannat...I was busy in nimra's marriage preparations therefore I didn't come."

"Nimra is getting married....with whom? You are telling now...when preparations had started" her eyes got filled with tears.jannat goes and sit on bed crossing her legs.

"i will not come..."she gave her decision at once.

'okay i will take these clothes and jwellery back."her mother,picks up one plastic bag.

"aacha son in law...i am leaving...i have to meat chudrani ji(dadi) also" she said and walks toward door.

"amma!....now you have brought these things then it will be soooo rude to say no."jannat almost shouted,seeing her leaving like that.she again jumped down from and strike with bed foot.

"AAA!!..."

"jannat!.."amma said worriedly and runs toward her.

"today it got broken completely...hay Allah!."jannat cried holding her leg.

"you didn't change a little...."her mother and slapped on her head.

*********************

EVENING

"how am i looking?...."jannat said standing in front of Asad.she had made him sit with a lot of cushions around of him.

she was wearing dark green color sharara and heavy earrings,matching choriyan full in wrists and natural pink lipstick.

"from today green is my favorite color..i am looking so good in this."jannat said laughing.she picks up her duppta and was adjusting it on her shoulder when dadi came there.

"you are ready?..."dadi said and looks at her from top to bottom.

"ji dadi..."jannat said smiling fully.

"jannat come in my room..."dadi said in her usual curt voice and walks out.jannat blinked several times then shrugged.

"i will just come.."jannat said loudly to make asad hear it.

"ji dadi..."jannat said after entering inside the lion's area.

"jannat.....don't you have single percent care about our family respect?"

"what did i do dadi?.."

"like this you will go in function....people will ask thousand questions.....her husband is on bed lifeless and don't know for whom she is so ready.....we can't stop people from talking therefore we should not give chance to them to speak."

jannat just stares at her with shrunken  heart.

"did you understand what i told you."

jannat nodded and leaves but didn't forgot to wipe tear from corner of eyes.she went to her room and start removing her bangles.then changes heavy hearings with small round gold earrings.

"bhabhi...omer is calling."ayesha said after coming there.jannat gets up and walks toward asad and makes him lay down.

"wow!....such a beautiful bangles."ayesha said with wide eyes.

"take them...those are matching with your dress"jannat said with small smile.

"thank you bhabhi.."

*****************************

NIGHT

"you are still awake..."jannat asked in surprised voice.she goes and sit on side stool.

"you know....they had brought two villages in mehndhi function.don't know how many they will bring in shaadi function.....all were feeling jealous from nimra."jannat said giggling while rubbing her hand. her mehndhi had dried and was easily falling down after leaving dark color on her hands.

She gets sad for a minute, thinking about her marriage.he had also thought so much about it but everything went crashing down.she jerks her thoughts.

"have you had your dinner...."jannat said,coming back to her normal form.

"sakina bi!....sakina bi!"jannat shouted at the top of her lungs.

"g..g jannat bibi..."sakina came there almost running.

"have you made asad eat dinner"jannat asked sweetly,blinking innocentky at her.

"g how can i forget..."sakina said, keeping hand on chest.

"i thought earthquake came...'sakina muttered under breath.

"you said something?" jannat asked,acting to be very innocent otherwise she had heard what she had said.

***************************

AFTER A WEEK

Jannat was pacing in room,worried like hell.her heart was beating so fast,jannat felt that it will come out any moment.

She goes,sit on bed and holds asad's hand tightly

"Asad....i am very scared. don't know what will happen now."

Jannat's brother whose marriage was fixed with ayesha. there were rumors that he had married someone else. everyone was really furious in house but dadi was quite and that was reason of jannat's worry. Just then ayesha came there,running madly after her was dadi.jannat steps down from bed.

"you get out from this house.....you can't stay here"ayesha shouted while tears were rolling down from her cheeks.

"what bhai ji did?....i have no hand in this"jannat said helplessly.

"i don't know anything...dadi jaan throw her out from house.i don't want to see her face"ayesha shouted again. ayesha grabbed her arms and starts dragging out from house.

"what is my mistake in this?...'jannat started crying,trying to free her arm.

"dadi please..."

'your mistake is you are his sister.."ayesha said and pushed her out from house.jannat staggered and fell down on ground. ayesha closed the door.No one did anything.

jannat gets up from ground and walks out from there,crying badly.

*****************

"Amma!...."jannat hugged her mother and starts crying bitterly.

Her mother felt helpless,seeing her daughter at parent's footstep again.

"they throw me out....amma!...didn't listen to me'jannat said between  her cries

"jannat!..stop crying child."

"bhai ji...destroyed my house"

Amma hardly makes her stand from ground and took her inside.many women were gather there to see the show.

"Amma!...i didn't do anything wrong. her marriage was fixed.Nikah had not happened...how can they do that with jannat."jannat brothers shouted in anger in front of his father and mother.

"she was your mang.....whole village knows.now who will marry that innocent girl"Amma also got angry,feeling shocked to see him so stone hearted.

"wah Amma wah!.....your are feeling sad for that girl who throw your daughter out from house.....this reward they had given to her.....i am very happy that i didn't chose a heartless girl like her"

His father gives him tight slap to him then shook his head.

"your sister again came back to her parents at such a small age because of you and you had not even a minute guilt......shame on you.get lost from here and take this girl with you.this house door is closed for you always"

"i also don't want to live in this double standard village.....where a poor do anything that is wrong and chaudari do something that is right...i am going city"he said angrily,turns holds her wife's hand and takes her out from house.

"seeing your son.....instead of saying sorry.he left like this.....didn't even think about his sister for a second" father said with clenched heart,seeing his son living the house.

***********************

"jannat come for lunch..."

jannat comes back in her senses,hearing her mother's shout.

"coming...'jannat shouted back and wipes her tears.she gets up and was walking toward stairs when her friend called her from her house.

"jannat!...'

jannat looks back and smiles, seeing her friend standing near the common wall of their house. it was developing villages and all houses were attached with each in such way that anyone can jump in others house easily.

"dua!...you here?....where is chachi?" jannat asked in surprised voice.dua jumped and sit on small wall.

"Amma is in washroom....i wanted to tell you something"dua said in secretive way.

"what?..."jannat said smiling. she was bbc of whole village. what is happening in any house. she knows everything.

"Asad bhai ji's condition got worse last night......jamsahed chaudari took him hospital last night.whole family is in hospital from morning"dua said and made her voice soft as possible,seeing jannat's face turning white.

Asad was jannat's husband therefore she took his name with respect otherwise she hates whole family to the core.

"what had happened to him...is he fine?"jannat asked in very worried voice.

"i am not confirmed but i had heard...he fell down from bed."

jannat covers her mouth then turns and runs downstairs.

"jannat wait..."

"Amma!...Amma!....where is my mobile"jannat shouted,throwing everything in her room.

"what's wrong...."she asked worriedly =,seeing her pale face.

"Asad is in hospital.....i need my phone.i will call omer"jannat said,throwing suitcase in anger.

her holds her from shoulder and turns her with jerk.

"have you lost your mind....you are still worrying for him."

'he is my husband...."jannat said lowering her eyes.

"listen jannat.....door of those house has been closed for you for lifetime.No one will go against chadrain ji......it good for you to understand this as soon as possible"

"i can't help it Amma.....i love him." jannat said and a traitor tear fell from her eye.

**************************

"dua...please tell me.is asad fine?"jannat said pleading to her.

"jannat...you should just forget him"dua said avoiding  eyes from her.

"why are you saying.....at least you should understand me."

"Why are you not telling me anything?....you are increasing my worriedness"jannat holds her arm and turn her toward her.

"it been a month....you stopped telling me anything.please tell me'

"jannat!....Asad is fine.'dua said biting her lips.

"shukar ha Allah ka..."jannat said in relief.dua stares at her. from where to get courage to breath heart of that innocent girl.

"dua...you got so mannerless...call him bhai ji. he is your sister in law"jannat said slapping on her shoulder.

'he don't deserve this respect.....'dua said in curt voice. jannat gets angry and looks at her with narrowed eyes.

"dua.....you are my friend.its doesn't mean i will bare your rude behavior."

"he is fine...jannat '

'i know he is fine...just now you told me"

"No...he is back on his feet and chaudarian decided to do his marriage again."

jannat felt like someone snatched ground from her feet.

"he...he agreed?...".dua tried to hold her hand but she jerks it and runs from there and locks herself in room.

She picks her phone from charging and Throw charger on ground and dials his number.her eyes were burning because of too much rubbing.

"Hello!..."Asad voice came from other side.Jannat bites her bottom lip so firmly that blood started coming out.

"Shaadi bht bht mubarak ho asad."jannat said,clentching her duppta in tight fist.

"jannat...." he said with strange feelings and jannat cut the call and pulled her legs near chest.

******************

"baba...."jannat knocked at door.her father raised his head and looks at her then smile.

"my doll is still awake....come.'he said with smile,hiding his sadness to see her in that state. she was not his jannat.

"i know...i am not old enough to say this but...'she stopped in mid.

"say it...i am hearing"

"will you call panchayat(court of five or more people who give decision in villages) for me.i want divorce.'jannat said, lowering her eyes. in villages girls have not this much right to take divorce.

"hmm....is this your final decision?" he asked after thinking for second.

"g..." jannat said firmly. she had thought about it whole night.

'okay....i will call panchayat tomorrow."he said and keeps hand on her head.

***********************

'jannat think again...."Amma said worriedly. she was afraid of people reactions.

'Amma!...you want me to sit on someone's name...who will spend his whole life happily with someone else'

"no one can win from you...'Amma said shaking her head.

"May Allah bless you" she kissed on her forehead. jannat put big shawl around herself and steps out after her father.

panchayat was held in big ground and she was sitting beside her father.everyone was waiting for panchayat members. she had not look at Asad, thinking that she will get weak from this.

Everyone gets up from their seat when members came.

"Chaudari Asad....janat bibi wants divorce. do you want say anything"one member asked from asad.

"i want to know the reason...."Asad said after getting up.

"whole village knows the reason...."jannat said after looking at him with burning eyes.

"i don't know about anything...i want to hear it from her"asad said,looking back at her.

"chaudari asad ji......your family had thrown me out from house,saying that i can't live there."jannat said through gritted teeth.Asad smiles at the way she called her.

"i am very sorry...whatever happened with jannat"dadi said,getting up all of sudden.jannat looked at her face and her heart thudded. she can understand why they were doing this.

If ayesha is going to sit in her house for lifetime then jannat will also sit on Asad name.they will never take her home.

"jannat bibi....we don't think there is any problem now.panchayat had decided that there will be no divorce."member said loudly and all villagers started leaving.

jannat looks at her father who was looking very helpless all of sudden.everything backfired.

"bhai ji was right....whatever powerful do that is only right'jannat said in curt voice and gets up and walks out from there fast.

"jannat....'Asad called her from back but she didn't stop.he ran fast and came in front of her.

"why did you cut the call without listening anything"Asad asked in such way that everything was normal between them. jannat tried to walk pass him but he stops her.

"at least to me.."

"what should i listen...is there anything left. you proved today, chaudri's blood runs in your veins." jannat said in curt voice,looking at him with cloudy eyes.

"what did i do?" he asked innocently.

"you should have just agreed for divorce......but your big ego didn't let you do that"

"how can i let go my jannat way from me."

'i am not your jannat chaudari asad ji.....she died when her trust was broken."jannat said,looking in his eyes straight.

"i didn't break any trust....Sssh!..let me complete first."he put finger on her lips.

"if i wanted i would have take you with me the day i stand on my feet but my ego didn't let me do that.......chaudari asad will take you back with all rituals so that whole village will see that you are my jannat." asad said in serious voice. jannat looks in his eyes to find any hint of lie but she didn't find any lie.

"what about your family...they will never agree" disbelief again engulfed her.

"no one can anything in front of me....and everyone know if i am on my feet that is because of you"

"but i was not there when you gain conscious.'jannat said confusingly.asad laughed loudly at that.

"i missed your anklet voice a lot and i can see you are not wearing them now'asad said looking down at her feet.

"what would people have say...girl is at their parents house and wearing anklets."jannat said making bad bad faces.

"go and wear them and wait for me to come.....'asad said and give her a feathery kiss on forehead.jannat smiles,frees her hands and walks toward her house.

"don't break your leg...'asad shouted at her.jannat laughed,thinking about her clumsy nature.

THE END

Thank God this part is finished.i hope you enjoyed the. i am so tired after writing this.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.3K 186 2
ဒီတစ်ပုဒ်လေးကတော့ မွေးပြီးစားတာပဲဖြစ်ပါတယ် 21+အပြာစာပေ ဒွိလိင်စာပေမလို့ ကလေးများဖတ်ပြီးအတုယူရန်မသင့်တော်ပါ
102K 12.7K 52
මන් අදටත් කියනවා ඒක මහ පුදුමාකාර ඇස් දෙකක්.. උබේ ඇස්.. ඒවට පුලුවන් මාව සම්පූර්ණෙන්ම පාලනෙ කරන්න.ඒත් ගොඩක් කල් ගන්න එපා ආරු.. උබ මගේ අහසෙ හදක් වෙලා පා...
766K 15.5K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...