Sunny

By Sarahbeth552002

Rhea Harris had spent her entire life putting everyone before herself; except for that one year. That one yea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (The End)
Save The Last Dance
I Remember You

Something's Gotta Give

11.1K 204 11
By Sarahbeth552002

Penny Campbell has been Dr. Samuel Evers's housekeeper for over two years and he is still a mystery to her. She realizes that she has probably done the very thing that she shouldn't have and fallen in love with the polite and standoffish heart surgeon. Sam noticed Penny the moment she was hired by his sister to work in his house, but having been burned once, romance and relationships were not in his future. After a misunderstanding between the two leads to the possibility that Penny might have to leave, will they both realize just how much they depend on each other, and how much they stand to lose?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/81869606-something%27s-gotta-give

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 337 42
Camilla has only fallen in love once. Which resulted in a broken heart, and a broken girl. Until Erik Carter comes along and fixes her broken heart...
473K 17.5K 28
Arranged marriage? In this day and age? Seriously? That's the proposition Elizabeth Westville, a young beautiful heiress, has to face in order to bri...
49 2 5
This story talk about a young woman who lose her hopes in everything she does, even in love. One night she meet a mysterious, nice, kind and handsome...
LOST By Kitty

Fanfiction

933 24 26
Ji-Yeon had always been a rebel. She had always felt trapped within the walls of Serenity and longed for something more. Her Father, The Founder Park...