Sunny

By Sarahbeth552002

Rhea Harris had spent her entire life putting everyone before herself; except for that one year. That one yea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (The End)
Something's Gotta Give
I Remember You

Save The Last Dance

19.7K 247 6
By Sarahbeth552002

Cassandra Evans, Production Assistant for Jasper Fulton's new musical, 'Save the Last Dance,' is trying to keep a low profile. When she meets the star of the production, internationally famous actor Mason Stevens, she is caught off guard by his charming smile and the instant dislike that he feels for her. It becomes apparent that he believes the worst; that she is trying to win a role in the production by being more than just an assistant to Jasper. But the truth is just as incriminating. Will the strong attraction that they feel when they touch overcome their instant dislike of one another?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/70476179-save-the-last-dance-stevens-book-1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 337 42
Camilla has only fallen in love once. Which resulted in a broken heart, and a broken girl. Until Erik Carter comes along and fixes her broken heart...
127K 7.3K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
473K 17.5K 28
Arranged marriage? In this day and age? Seriously? That's the proposition Elizabeth Westville, a young beautiful heiress, has to face in order to bri...
7.4K 124 20
Ace Primo is trying to find out the real defination of true love. When he wasn't looking for his princess during his trip to Cuba, he found his princ...