This | l.h

By stargazepng

ðɪs/ this: used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced. More

This || l.h
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

36 1 0
By stargazepng

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ell." Luke moaned, it was now about 2 in the morning and we've been in bed for about 4 hours, we've startd to get into intense kissing, i loved luke and this showed it. He sat up and held me up on the bed, he put his warm hands up my back and undid my bra strap, i didnt want to do this, but we needed to show eachother we cared, he threw it on the floor and took off my sweater, after that i took off his t-shirt then we began to move more, i took off my shirt and was now half naked, so was luke, and now we started to get louder, i flipped him over so now i took contol, he kissed down my neck and I started to unbutton his jeans, I threw them behind me and started to kiss up his chest, making him moan my name again. We now got more into kissing and he started leaving wet sloppy kisses on my shoulders, he sat up and flipped me back underneath him.

"Luke." I moaned. He started to smile and looked in my eyes, stopping the kissing for a second.

"Your perfect." He leaned back in and i laid back again moving even more, i wrestled him back underneath me with both legs on either side of luke and kissed up his neck.

"I love you luke hemmings." I said smiling.

"I love you too ell." He chuckled and then we continued to kiss for the rest of the night.

- - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - - - -

It was now morning and i was still half naked, remembering last night, luke was sound asleep snoring a little now and then, i got up and got ready for school, i didnt want to wake up luke considering he was still asleep and i was up pretty early. I went back to bed to sleep a little longer, then i felt something on my hips, lukes warm hands.

"Morning beautiful." Luke smiled.

"Morning." I gave him a kiss on the lips, but he pulled me in for more.

"Did."

"You."

"Enjoy."

"Last."

"Night?"

Pausing between kisses.

"I did." I smiled i hopped ontop of luke and kissed him more, then he stopped.

"Hey, are we like, together?"

"If you want to be, then yes." I smiled kissing luke one more time.

"I want to be."

"Well so do I."

"So lets be together." Luke flipped me underneath him and kissed me again, neck, shoulders, nose, head and lips and sat me up, i pulled him closer and he spoke again.

"Do you enjoy this?"

"I do."

"Good." He bit the inside of his cheek and pulled back a few minutes later.

"I love you."

"I love you too luke." I smiled and luke grabbed his clothes and put them on, when he was finished we walked downstairs and watched some t.v, i made some food for us to eat in the morning before school and we sat together.

"So. Ell." Luke looked over at me biting his lip.

"So. Luke." I said laughing a little.

"Did you like our "studying" lesson last night?" He winked.

"I did actually." I laid my head on lukes shoulder.

"Your amazing to be with you know that ell?"

"Really? You too luke."

"Yes really, i think your perfect. I love spending time with you." He looked at his hands moving them nervously.

"And I think your sweet." I lifted lukes head up and kissed him on his soft lips, i moved his hands onto my waist and Luke pulled away.

"We should do something tonight, instead of just sitting here kissing eachother."

"We should. Where were you hoping to go?"

"To the famous diner across the street?"

"Where ever you want luke. I'm sure i'll love it anyway." I smiled grabbing lukes hands walking towards the door.

"I think we should go to school now." I grabbed my bag and luke put his arm around my shoulders, and his hand in mine, we walked to school as a couple, not just a tutor and a tutoring student.

"Ell?"

"Yes luke?"

"Do you think people will find this weird?"

"I dont think so luke."

Luke looked at me smiling looking at our hands in eachothers and bit the inside of his cheek. We got to school and michael was standing with ashton, we ignored them, i waved at michael though making sure he wasnt mad at me for being with luke and he waved back, then luke and I walked to some seats, we sat together before class and just talked. Then michael came up to us, without ashton.

"Hey guys!"

"Hello clifford." Luke said smiling, knowing michael was actually a good guy.

"Hey michael!" I said sitting up giving michael a hug, I've missed michaels hugs, a lot.

"So what are you and hemmings doing together here?"

"Just talking, how about you and ashton whats going on with you two?"

"Um, not much actually, oh! ashton says thanks for yesterday."

"Tell him thats ok. How's he holding up?"

"Alright i guess."

"So clifford." Luke inturrupted.

"Hello luke, how are you?"

"Good actually, and how are you clifford?"

"Good! I'm really excited about tonight."

"Tonight?" Luke said looking at me confused, i didnt know what he was talking about either.

"OH! Ashtons party is on tonight."

"Right. Sounds good."

"It will be!" He said smiling.

"So, we might see you around lunch time?" I said looking at michael.

"Defenitly, see you two later!" He walked towards ashton and me and luke looked at eachother, happy that we could talk to michael TOGETHER.

"Wow. Party. That sounds fun..." Luke said.

"Yeah, not really. Ashton gets drunk easily, you know that." I said giggling.

"Yeah, i guess..." Luke said laughing a little too.

"Hey, were going out tonight arent we?"

"Oh yeah! We are." Luke smiled, biting his lip.

"Good, because we get time together." I said smiling back at luke. The bell went to go to class, so luke and i walked towards the classroom and sat at our seats, we were allowed to sit near eachother incase i needed him to tutor me during class.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

"Elly, what is the answer?" Our teacher knew i had trouble figuring out answers on spot, but he didnt care, he wanted me to answer anyway. I started to get nervous not knowing the answer, i felt someone tap my shoulder behind me, it was luke.

"10. Thats the answer." Luke whispered in my ear, i then answered back to the teacher, he didnt know luke helped me, so he just nodded.

"Good job elly." The teacher walked back to his desk.

"thanks luke." I smiled, looking at luke.

"No problem ell." He smiled and leaned back into his chair. After about 5 minutes the bell went, luke had to stay back, so i went to my locker and got my things for break, when i got to my locker michael was standing there.

"Hey ell!" He gave me a hug, knowing to see me.

"Hey michael." I smiled and put my books back in my locker, i got some food and shut my locker door.

"So, where's luke?"

"In the class room...."

"Really? So is ashton... I dont know why though." Ashton AND Luke in the same room? That sounds suspisious.

"Oh... right. Well, lets just go pick a seat, and when they get back we'll signal them over."

"Great idea, lets go." Michael put his arms around me and we walked over to a four-seated bench, when we sat down we saw ashton and luke walking, not talking to eachother, but walking together.

"Hey look whos here." I said smiling at luke, he sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Sorry, the teacher wanted to chat with us." Luke bit the inside of his cheek.

"Yeah, we only just got here anyway." Michael said. "Ashton are you okay?" Michael put his hand on ashtons shoulder, but ashton nudged it off.

"Someones not happy today..." Luke said, making me look at him.

"Luke... stop teasing him."

"Im not ell, he's obviously not happy, just look at hi-"

"Stop talking for a minute luke, just a minute." Ashton said in an angry tone.

"Sorry irwin..." Luke rolled his eyes and looked at me, he kissed my cheek and michael began to talk.

"So guys, what are you doing tonight?"

"Where going to a d-"

"A movie." Luke looked at me with wide eyes, i thought he didnt care if they knew we were going out, even for dinner together.

"Oh! Sounds fun!" Michael said smiling.

"Ashton?" I spoke quickely. Ashtons head was now on the table with his arms underneath.

"What?" I heard his voice, but it he was mumbling most of the time.

"Are you okay?" I said suspiciously.

"Yes."

"It doesn't seem like it, you know michael really wants to talk to you."

"Whatever."

"Iwrin." Michael said.

"Ell i think he's ok, just leave him." Luke said looking at me.

"Ok... fine." I said, taking a bite of some food, luke still had his arm around me, i felt comfortable with luke.

- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - - - - - - 

After our snacks we went back to class, i was in a different classroom without luke now, ashton and michael were with me though, so i knew them.

"Ell, can i borrow a pencil, ashton's being difficult again..." I gave michael a pencil and continued back to my work, by work i mean trying to figure out why ashtons acting so weird lately. Ever since the night he got punched he's changed, i dont know why or how, but its getting weird.

"Shit." I said quietly. Remembering i forgot my geomartry book, it was in my locker, luckily we had a good teacher today. So i put my hand up and asked.

"Uh, i forgot my geomatry book... could i go get it from my locker?" The teacher nodded her head and signaled me to the door, I left the class room and walked out to the locker area, i saw luke sitting on the floor near my locker.

"Luke?" I looked over to see his face, but his face was basically tucked up in his long legs.

"What?" I heard his voice mumbling.

"Why are you on the... floor?"

"Because." I kneeled on the ground and moved his head to face mine and he hessitated, but not to much.

"Hemmings... you never tell me whats wrong." I said looking into his deep blue eyes.

"Because maybe it has nothing or something to do with you..." He moved my hands from his face onto my lap, he stood up and continued you speak. 

"I need to go now, see you later." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door to the classroom next to mine, i walked over to my locker to grab my book and went back to class.

'Where were you?" Michael asked.

"At the lockers... why?"

"You took your time." Michael smiled and looked back at his book, i turned back to my book and started to work. The class felt so long, but really it wasn't. 

*40 MINUTES LATER*

It was now class time and i really needed to go to the bathroom, i left quickley and walked towards the toilets, when i got there i could hear someones voice in the boys bathroom.

"I dont deserve this."

"Why do i do what i do?"

"How could i do this?"

"What did i do to deserve this?"

I thought it was ashton, but he was with michael.

"FUCK THIS!"

Right after i heard that i walked in, i know i shouldn't but this wasn't the best thing to hear. When i opened the door i saw luke looking into the mirror with tears running down his face, their were marks on the mirror and i wasn't going to let luke do whatever he was doing.

"LUKE!" I ran towards him and grabbed his hands, i took him away from the mirror and near the door, but luke stopped me.

"ELL LET GO!" He tried getting our of my grip, but it didnt work, i'd just hold on to him stronger.

"NO LUKE! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!" I took one hand off his and held his face, wiping away the tears with my thumb, he looked at his feet and shook his head.

"Ell, i dont deserve this."

"What? You dont deserve what?"

"You, michael, everything."

"Yes you do."

"I dont."

"You do. I honestly think your the best person in the world luke, you deserve the best." I smiled and let go of lukes face and put my hand in his hand.

"Elly, dont lie to me. I know i dont and so do you."

"Luke... stop."

"Stop what ell? Trying to make my life better?"

"Saying things like that to yourself dont make things better for you. Your hurting yourself by saying those things about yourself to you. What were you thinking? Your life would be better by saying those things?"

"Honestly yes."

"Luke, no ones life is perfect, Yours might not be, and neither is mine."

"I know ell, but-"

"Luke do you honestly think i'd leave you alone if you say these things to yourself?"

"Yes."

"Well, guess what? I'm not leaving you."

"Why? Why do you want to be with me?"

"Because. Your the only one that stays beside me."

"What do you me-"

"Your always beside me when im sad, angry, happy, annoyed... If it wasnt for you i wouldn't be doing good in school and at home."

"Elly-"

"I love you." I hugged luke and pulled him closer to me, i started to cry, knowing luke was near me, was the best feeling ever, i always want to be with luke. He put his arms around me and rested his chin on my head and kissed my forhead.

"I love you too." Luke pulled me away and started to kiss my lips, we kissed for a while knowing we'd always be with eachother even after all we go through, luke smiled and wiped my tears off my face.

"We'll go back to mine after dinner tonight ok?"

"What about your m-"

"She's out tonight." He smiled at me looking into my eyes, he bit his lip and looked at his hands, i put my hand in his and we walked out, he kissed my cheek and we went to where michael and ashton were sitting. I was happy that luke was happy again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.3K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?
9.9K 387 22
pho·bi·a strong fear or dislike: an irrational or very powerful fear and dislike of something
800 22 12
Virulent: extremely severe or harmful in its effects. ~ For Alex, come alive my butterfly ~