Forever Ours......

Von 4eyes_

|Second Book| ||First Book: Forever My......|| Newly wedded to their soulmates Xayvion and Bryce are trying t... Mehr

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilogue.

41.

746 39 2
Von 4eyes_

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Bryce Taylor,

It's been a week since the hotel thing and I don't know. I've just been like all crazy in the inside, in an amazing way.

"Why you blushing?" Xayvion asked looked at me.

"I don't know." I said using my hands to cover my face.

"Good dick just got you gone." He said laughing.

"Shut up." I said rubbing Obeca's back.

The kids finally laid down for their naps and I'm loving it. I'm very sure Obeca has a camera on us that's alerts him when we good and sleep because that boy be crying his head off when me and Simba is good and sleep.

"You think if we sound too happy he gone wake up?" Xayvion said climbing in the bed.

I looked down at him and then at Simba.

"Maybe, I don't know. He looks good and sleep." I said while I started playing in his hair and Simba rubbed his back.

"He gone be spoiled." Simba said looking down at him.

He laid his head on my shoulder and Obeca grabbed Simba's lips and then started smiling.

"He love him some of his dad." I said looking over at Xayvion.

"He better." Xayvion said moving Obeca's hand. "I'm need him to stop snoring like he did shit today." He said causing me to laugh.

"You not about to play our son life." I said looking at him.

"What you gone do about?" He asked looking at me.

He got in my face and looked me in the eye before pecking my lips.

"Like I thought."

"Have you ever thought about us having another child you, after we found out about Mayah." I asked looking at him.

"No, I mean I honestly just can't see us having another one at this point. Like I feel like it would be us trying to replace Mayah." He said looking over at her monitor.

She was sleeping like no tomorrow and which only just made me think about what Xayvion just said.

I know at first we talking about two kids. A boy and a girl but now that we have Obeca and Mayah it's like we have our wish. I guess I'm selfish because I also want a daughter by Xayvion, maybe I'm wrong for my thoughts so I'll let them fade away.

"Okay."

"Why?" He asked while getting up.

In the middle of our conversation Mayah woke up so he's making his way to get her.

"Just asking."

"Okay." He said looking at me before walking out the room.

I looked at Obeca as he just laid on my chest and slept. Breastfeeding is all good until he start gripping and scratching my chest. I literally have little scratches all over my breast right now because of him.

"You want to try for another child?" Simba asked getting back in the bed with Mayah.

"I was really just asking."

"Bry come on. Don't start being secretive towards me."

"I'm not but what do you want for dinner tonight?" I asked not really wanting to go there with him.

"Momma said she taking us out." He said lifting Mayah up. "You got her out here look like she straight off soul train. Looking like she belong in the 90s, got my baby looking like she got a whole carton of oil all over her head." He said causing me to just look at him.

"Shut up." I said said finally sitting up. "You look homeless but you don't see me coming for your life." I said getting out the bed.

I laid Obeca on his changing table which caused him to move.

"You married this homeless looking man."

"No, I married a well put together man. I guess things change over the years." I said receiving a slap to the butt.

"You wasn't calling me homeless looking when I had you unable to speak." He said kissing my neck.

He walked out the room and I looked down at a Now woke Mekonnen.

"You dad is annoying." I said putting his new diaper on.

Mekonnen looked at me for a moment before turning his head.

"Don't talk about me to my son woman." Simba said walking back in the room with ice cream.

"So what makes you and Mayah think y'all about to eat ice cream? Y'all better eat all of y'all dinner tonight." I said laying Mekonnen in the bed while I went to the closet to get Simba and my outfit out for tonight.

I'm eat my dinner and my dessert. Are you?"

"Stop talking sexual in front of the kids."

"They don't know what I'm talking about."

"Stop it." I said looking at him as I laid our outfits out.

"Okay, I'm done."

"Just nasty." I said walking out the room.

Once I got the kids outfits out and made sure their diaper bag was packed. I went to take over with the kids so Simba can take his shower and get dress.

While Simba was in the shower I got the kids ready and even pumped by the time he was ready.

"You take longer to get dress then drag queens." I said looking at him as he walked into the living room.

"You not about to try and come for my life."

"You shouldn't have came for Mayah and Obeca lives." I said walking to the room.

The shower is my piece of mind. Like Xayvion has the kids and I just get to relax for a few minutes. I never thought being a stay at home mom would be so ugh. I guess it has more to do with the fact that while one child is progressing the other is moving backwards.

"Baby, Momma will be here in about 15 minutes." Simba said through the door.

I made the 15 minutes work just enough to where all I had left to do was put my shoes on and fix my hair by the time she arrived.

"Aww I missed my grandbabies." She said causing Simba to turn his nose up.

"You sound old."

"Shut up." She said before hugging me. "Y'all better? You know since y'all child free weekend." She asked looking between the both.

"Yeah." I said picking up Mayah.

"Somewhat." Xayvion said causing me to look at him.

"Somewhat?" I questioned as we walked out the house.

"Yeah somewhat. We was doing good and then today you asked me about another child and then when I asked if that's what you want you just beat around the bush even more."

"I said I was just asking. I wasn't beating around the bush."

"Okay."

"Okay, lets go have dinner and enjoy each other." Momma said as we strapped the kids in.

From the look Xayvion giving me, I can tell he didn't believe anything I just said.

This is about to be a long dinner.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58.9K 2.6K 15
I wrote this when I was 15 (I think). This was my first time writing anything. It is unedited, and not well thought out, but I hope you enjoy. Karli...
22.6K 1.4K 35
First Book: Never Forget Second Book: For Eternity •please read the first book!• *** Magnolia, a town where Lucy and Natsu first met. *** •New...
91.9K 760 21
*CONTAINS SMUT* COMPLETED second book is out now so go check it out. It's called just married you'll find it on my page😁
73.3K 1.7K 57
You were that fire. It was always you. You showed me the way. You showed me the better path and lit the way. But like a candle... it doesn't burn for...