Thugs Can Love

By YaGirl-Kiah

Xavier is a big time thug who takes care of his 13 year old twin sisters and his grandma but there is a big f... More

Before the Book.
1-Meeting Her.
2- Meeting Him
3- Trouble
4- The after math
5- Gun Shots
6- Gone
7-The rescue
8- The Twins brother and Final Goodbye
9- Secrets Slowly Coming Out.
10-Brooklyn
11- Back From the Dead
12- Mother.
13-The Families all Here
14- Making up
15-Missing
16- Ka'ron
17-More craziness
18-Which Room?
19-Nope Wrong Room.
20-Saving Her
21-Decisions
22- Jealousy
23- Flashbacks
24- Pregnant????
25- School
26- A week
27- The Club
28- Gone
29- Final Chapter
Sequel???
Chapter 1 Out
Episode

Hey loves

2K 39 2
By YaGirl-Kiah

Hey loves I published this and then made a lot of changes so please reread if you already read it.

Sorry this is not an update but I needed to let you guys know that this book is coming to an end.

I do have a new book that I already started on. I plan on continuing it after I finish this one it's gonna be another thug story but the main character is a man who falls for a girl that's a Queenpin. The first  Chapter is already published so please go check it out it's called Falling for a Dark Queen.

I will be finishing this book in the next month and for those who check out my new book as soon as i finish this one I will start regularly updating that one.

Thank you for all your support ❤ I Love all of you guys.

---Kiah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.3K 30
Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phillip Matthews, who was 18 at the time and...
115K 3.2K 41
Kaliyah 21 years old, born and raised in Compton. She's the one females fear and the one guys want. She is the trap goddess. Everyone bows down to he...
5.5K 63 45
Arely is a sophomore in high school who's life is not what everyone thinks it is. From losing her little brother at a young age to enduring daily abu...
11.2K 107 50
this story is about a girl named claire just went through a bad breakup.she thought she would never love again...till she found her Jake.Jake is the...