Annabeth's sister

Від TrueGrizzly

little fluff fanfic for my friend=D Більше

Annabeth's sister

127 4 3
Від TrueGrizzly

Percy Jackson was pacing back and forth in his lonely cabin. He looked out the window to see Annabeth with a new girl. He ran out the door. 

  '' Annabeth '' he yelled. She turn around to see Percy running to them.

'' Hey '' Percy said out of breath . '' Hi '' Annabeth said with a giggle

  '' Who is this ? '' Percy said pointing to the girl. '' This is Ale- '' Annabeth got cut off . '' I can talk you know and Alexia daughter of Athena I'm also Annabeth' s sister." Alexia said. '' But you can call me Lexi. ''

  " I'm Percy. " he said with a smile.

   In that moment they look into each others eyes and  Percy  knew he was in love.And so did Lexi.

    Lexi was 12 with short blonde hair,blue eye and had some freckles .

      " Well we gotta go. bye. " said Annabeth.walking off with Lexi.

~*~*~*~*~

Next day

~*~*~*~*~

      Percy was walking  with Grover and he heard a yell for help. He ran to the yelling to find Alexia on the ground with a hurt ankle and bleeding lip.

Percy ran over to her a fast as he could .

     " What happened Lexi? " he say  waiting for a reply.

      " The Aries kids beat me up and now I can't walk." She said with tears in her eyes.Percy was down by her side and the they looked into each others eyes.

      " Percy I think I- " Lexi got cut off by Percy' s  warm lips on hers . A couple second later they pull away

" -like you" she finished off.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

after they met her Від M a r y

Підліткова література

43.1K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
The Girl in Worst Section (Completed) Від anne

Підліткова література

3.7M 87.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
Trustfall Від awonderfulworldhp

Підліткова література

53K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
IN MY HEART // F1 MAX VERSTAPPEN Від Zahra

Підліткова література

49.1K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...