Annabeth's sister

Percy Jackson was pacing back and forth in his lonely cabin. He looked out the window to see Annabeth with a new girl. He ran out the door. 

  '' Annabeth '' he yelled. She turn around to see Percy running to them.

'' Hey '' Percy said out of breath . '' Hi '' Annabeth said with a giggle

  '' Who is this ? '' Percy said pointing to the girl. '' This is Ale- '' Annabeth got cut off . '' I can talk you know and Alexia daughter of Athena I'm also Annabeth' s sister." Alexia said. '' But you can call me Lexi. ''

  " I'm Percy. " he said with a smile.

   In that moment they look into each others eyes and  Percy  knew he was in love.And so did Lexi.

    Lexi was 12 with short blonde hair,blue eye and had some freckles .

      " Well we gotta go. bye. " said Annabeth.walking off with Lexi.

~*~*~*~*~

Next day

~*~*~*~*~

      Percy was walking  with Grover and he heard a yell for help. He ran to the yelling to find Alexia on the ground with a hurt ankle and bleeding lip.

Percy ran over to her a fast as he could .

     " What happened Lexi? " he say  waiting for a reply.

      " The Aries kids beat me up and now I can't walk." She said with tears in her eyes.Percy was down by her side and the they looked into each others eyes.

      " Percy I think I- " Lexi got cut off by Percy' s  warm lips on hers . A couple second later they pull away

" -like you" she finished off.