// Armon And Trey// We belong.

By Dmariama04

Ar'mon and Trey are famous youtubers and singers, any girl would fall for them. What happens when Queen invit... More

on our way
Meet and greet
Questions and Answers
best of friends
moving in
water fight
confession.
revenge
slay
Authors note
bad luck
authors note

Good friends or more

1.1K 31 5
By Dmariama04

Royalty POV

So right now Armon and i are at Walmart buying some snacks for the movie night. We took a big trolley so that I could get inside and Armon pushed me. He was vlogging at the same time.

"Royalty say wassup."
He said and I put up the gang sign on my hands and said wassup.

"Y'all right now we are at Walmart cuz Queens lazy ass told us to come instead of her."
He said pretending to complain and be annoyed.

"Boy, grow up."
I said laughing at him. I stuck my tongue out and wrinkled my nose.

"What you say, little girl."
He said while pushing the trolley away from him and letting go.

"Armon please, I'm sorry, hold the trolley, your gonna make me crash."
I said pleading with him while he just stood there vlogging  and laughing.

"Say please baby."
He said to me, looking me in the eye.

"I already said sorry."
I said arguing with him. He looked at me and put the camera in my face. I tried to grab his arm but he moved away too quick.

"Ight  den I'll leave yous here."
He said and started walking away.

"No Armon, please baby."
I shouted making people look at me, but I didn't care, I'm a nigga what do you expect.

"Ight  I'll hold the trolley if you give me a kiss."
He said being cheesy and smiling making his dimples that made me want to die show.

"Fine but you gotta hold me so I can kiss you."
He came closer to me and leaned his head. I cupped his face with my palm and turned his head to the side so that I could kiss his cheek. I leaned in ready for my lips to meet his cheeks but instead I felt warm plump lips on mine. He kissed my lips and then moved his head.

"What was that for?"
I said giggling at him then smiling

"I said I wanted a kiss I never said a specific place."
He said licking his lips that I happily just kissed.

"Armon if you want a kiss from me next time just ask, I will fulfil your needs."
I said and kissed him but this time on the cheeks and let it linger.

"Girl why so you always teasing me for."
He asked me giving me a side smile.

"You never asked for me to fulfil your needs you just asked for a kiss?"
I said smirking mischievously at him.
I jumped out of the trolley and we went to pay.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ time skip _  _  _  _  _

Armon POV

After Royalty and I got home we put the snacks into bowls and shared it out equally. We were about to finish when Royalty threw popcorn at me making me flinch.

"What the hell, girl you better run cuz I ain't gonna let that slide."
I said starting to chase her around the living room.

"Okay,okay am sorry Armon."
She said getting tired of running and standing still.

"Girl I said I ain't gonna let that slide."
I told her again, she realised I was being serious and was about to move when I lifted her up so that she was upside down. Her hair was hanging loosely and I was holding her back so she wouldn't fall onto her head.

"Armon, put me down please!"
She shouted getting scared and thinking I would drop her. I took her outside and beaded to the garbage.

"Instead of putting the popcorn that you threw at me in the garbage I will put yous inside."
I said to her calmly.

"Armon no please, is that what you think of me, garbage."
She said pouting her lip and squirming around to get free.

"I'll only put you down if you fulfil my needs."
I said as I liked to call it.

"Why are you manipulating me."
She said laughing as I set her down and let her go. She came close to me.

"Look over there."
She pointed behind me, I was about to look when she ran back inside and left me. I ran after her faster than last time. She his behind Chris since he was taller than her.

"Ay yo bro grab her."
I said pointing at Royalty. Chris was about to grab her when she started running again but this time behind the sofa. I ran and jumped over it but I tripped on something so ended up falling on my back then Royalty fell on top of me.

"Oww you is heavy."
I moaned at her even though she wasn't. Our faces were only inches apart. I looked into her hazel eyes and smiled. She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back but was interrupted by Queen talking.

"Y'all need to keep it PG cuz my baby is in here."
She said and picked up CJ. Royalty and I got up.

"You is talking about PG when you and Chris be sucking eachitheres faces off in front of CJ."
I said looking at her and Chris.

"Watch when CJ sees y'all making a baby."
Royalty said agreeing with me. We both started to laugh cuz Queen had gone quiet.

"Leave my baby alone."
Chris said kissing Queen. Me and Royalty looked at each other then back at them.

"CJ what is mummy and daddy doing?"
I asked. He looked at Chris and Queen and then hid his face with his hands. We all started laughing and CJ joined in. Just then Trey came in looking tired as hell.

"What y'all niggas laughing about."
He asked yawning.

"I'm tired and I was texting someone for over 2 hours."
He told us stretching. After a while we decided to start watching the movies.
We couldn't decide what to watch first so we did it in the order of horror, adventure then comedy. Everyone got comfy in their seats. Queen and Chris sat together on one sofa, Trey and CJ sat on the other sofa. Royalty was about to sit down when I patted my lap. She sat down on me and got herself comfortable.

In case you guys are wondering what Royalty looks like this
Is her

Make sure to follow my Instagram  _ princessa.xo_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1K 46
Life hasn't been easy for you, you've been living alone and struggling with money . Everything changes when you bump into some men who give you an in...
4.8K 124 23
Part two of Love is Dangerous! (If you haven't read it read it) Tiana has had their baby but only to a big surprise! It gets harder everyday to prote...
3.8K 144 38
Is it really picture perfect??Shes been hurt so many times what happens when she meet a painter will she make him earn it and will he put in the effo...
4.4K 38 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote