bad luck

Royalty POV

EVERYONE GET ON THE FLOOR

Was all I heard before I was held at gunpoint. My heart was racing faster than lighting as it wanted to break free and run away. Unnecessary thoughts whizzed around my head as I didn't want the lingering thought of death to come to reality. All of my thoughts were interrupted as I felt myself being dragged away. All I could here and see was armons screams and shouts of frustration.

Finally he was able to break free of the two masked men restraining him. He tried to run for me but it was too late as I was thrown into the back of a van harshly. My last sight of armon was of him fighting another masked man. Again it was too late the van doors was shut tight and it began to move. My senses kicked in and I began to scream and move about to try and break free.

"Listen carefully cuz I'ont like repeating myself, if you try something that I don't like then I'ma have to do something you don't like so if I were you I wouldn't be stupid"
The mans deep voice said scaring me even more than I already was.

"In the meantime let's have some fun"
He whispered menacingly in my ear before roaming his hands around my body. I yanked myself away only to earn a slap around my face, he then put duck tape around my mouth.

The man ripped the Top half of my dress off and started to squeeze my left and right boobs. I felt so disgusting even though I had showered earlier on tonight. He moved one of his hands down to my ass and gropped it. If this was Armon then I would have been moaning away not caring who could here or see me but it wasn't. It was a psychopath trying to rape and kidnap me.

Suddenly the van came to a halt and slammed the man onto the walls as he was not steady on his feet. I let out a muffled laugh which earned me yet again another slap. His hand left a stinging sensation on the same place as before. My phone began to ring inside my purse but I couldn't take it out as my hands were tied behind my back. He heard it and took it out. It was smashed in the right hand corner from me being thrown inside the van.

He looked at me and then back at my ringing phone. As he turned the phone to show me, I saw armons handsome face pop up on the caller ID. He evily let it ring as he knew that Armon was trying to find me. After a while it stopped ringing and went to my homescreen.

"Looks like you got yourself a man to keep, if you live to keep him"
He rudely said talking about my homescreen picture. It was of me and Armon at the beach in our swimming costumes.

"I ain't going to lie you have a nice body and I'm glad it's mine from now on."
What he said sent shivers down my spine. It made me fall into a deep and uncomfortable silence.The hairs on the back of my neck stood up alligned like soldiers even though nothing they did could save me.

How long was he planning to keep me? Is Armon going to find me? Will I ever see my family again? Will he rape me? How do I break free? Where am I going? What do I do? But the two most important questions that whizzed around my head for the longest time was if I would see my family again and  if Armon was going to find me.

Armon POV

My baby is gone, just because some fucked up men decided they want some hoe to play with. Its pissing me off just sitting here not doing anything when they could be raping her or even torturing her. As soon as the van left we called the police and told them the plate number. Airi suggested we go home, so here we are right now. All of the girls were melancholy but you could see it affected queen more as she sat in the corner crying whilst Chris tried to calm her down.

"Yall I'm really sorry, I feel like its my fault she got kidnapped, if we didn't go out then she'd still be here."
Airi said quietly and emabarasingly.

"Airiana it's not your fault no one knew that this would happen."
I said to her placing my hand on her shoulder reassuringly. She smiled at me weakly before going to sit down.

"Oh and I'm sorry your birthday got ruined."
I mentioned looking at her apologetically.

"One of my bestfriends just got kidnapped and your talking to me about my birthday, Fuck my birthday."
She said letting out a small laugh.
I chuckled at how serious she sounded before going to open the door as I heard the bell ring. As I opened the door I saw a black officer standing there with a smile on his face.

"We got a call from Armon Warren about a reported kidnap."
He asked me to make sure he was at the right place. I nodded my head reassuring him. After that I let him inside and into the living room.

"Am I right to say that you told the police department the plate number of the van."
He asked again as he took out his walkie talkie. I nodded my head and he began speaking into it.

"I know what it feels like to have a family member kidnapped and I would never wish it upon anyone so I will do everything in my power to get Royalty Rayvon back home safely."
The officer whose name turned out to be Johnson told me.

"Thank you so much, the most painful thing is sitting here not doing anything knowing that something could be happening to her right this second."
I sadly said to him looking down.

"Like I said I know exactly how it feels like, but the best thing to do is to keep calling her phone in hopes to distract the kidnapper so we have more time in our hands."
He explained to me and the rest of us in the room.

"Everyone in here has called at least once but we will keep on trying."
I answered him, he dappped me and smiled while waving at everyone else.
Just as he was about to leave someone spoke on his walkie talkie so he picked it up.

"WHAT!!!"

That was what I heard as i looked at his face expression as it changed from calm and chill to annoyed, angry and shocked. All of those together in one. All I knew was that what he was about to tell us was not good news...

What news does officer Johnson have?
Is royalty okay?
I hope yall enjoyed this update make sure to follow my insta to know when I update: _princessa.xo_
I did say I would give shoutouts so:

I would like to give a shoutout to rouguid23 for liking and reading all of my chapters.😍😍😘😘