Truth unfolds

By Naina2511

This is a fanfiction on my favourite couple rajveer naina. This story belongs to the most refreshing serial l... More

Intoduction
Chapter 1 : One last night
Chapter 2 : Let the mission begins.
chapter 3 : One war lost.
Chapter 4 : Naina is my strength.
Chapter 5 : And the mission begins.
Chapter 6 : Is this the end?
Chapter 7: Will she come back?
Chapter 8 : She means so much
Chapter 9 : Come back for him
Chapter 10 : A friend or a foe.
Chapter 11 : Let's have a talk Captain.
Chapter 12 : I trust you much more than I love you.
Chapter 13 : My lady!!!
Chapter 14 : Who is your mentor?
Chapter 15 : Let's get the secret out!!!
Chapter 16 : Uninvited guest
Chapter 17 : A piece of past
Chapter 19 : And the final battle starts!!!

Chapter 18 : Let's face the truth!!!

1.8K 83 49
By Naina2511

" Don't leave me ever. I will always love you. No matter what happens, i will always love you."

Naina wakes up to the silent murmurings by rajveer.

Rajveer is continuously asking someone to stay with him. She gets worried. She touches him and he wakes up with her touch. He grabs her hand and holds it very firmly.

Rajveer : You won't leave me na???

Naina : No sir, i will always be there. What happened???

Rajveer : Please get me my friends back. I want them. I need them. People leave me so easily. I beg. Please get them back.

Rajveer is at the verge of breakdown. She has never seen his situation that bad.

Naina gives him water to drink. He calms down. Naina is amazed by his vulnerability. But she feels proud of the fact that he showed his vulnerability in front of her.

Naina : No matter what happens, i am not going to leave you alone. Neither Dr Shalini nor the other cadets would leave you alone in any battle. Believe us!!!

Rajveer : Naina I believe you more than myself. But would you still trust if you find i am wrong.

Naina gets a surprise.

Naina : I might not have known you for a long time. But my brother did. If he believed you to kill him, then there is no need for me to not trust you. You might have done something wrong, but you can always ask for forgiveness. But first you should ask for dr shalini's apology. In all this, she had been hurt the most.

Rajveer just nods and accepts all what she has told him. She prepares to leave when he holds her wrist.

Rajveer : Where are you going???

Naina : Its 1 am. I think the time is the simple reason i should leave or you are keeping me for an entire night and then you will have to explain to Brigadier 😉😉😉

Rajveer leaves her hand at mention of Brigadier.

Rajveer : Arghhh!!! Why only Brigadier??? I can now explain to the entire world that you are mine.

Naina : Stop being naughty Captain. I know karate to defy myself 😉😉.

Rajveer makes a face to say " As if I care!!!"
And he lets naina leave.

Rajveer : When would i be able to tell you the truth. The truth which would destroy us forever. You are so understanding that i can never ask for more. Maybe that's why i am hiding this truth.

***********************************

The first thing Rajveer did in the morning was to see Dr Shalini and ask for her apology. She forgave him after all what all friends are for. They forgive and forget.
( I am sure you guys are not interested in their conversation😉. I have more necessary things here)

Rajveer knocks the door to one of the staff quarters. He glances over at the name board which says "Major Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan"

Abhimanyu : Oh i wasn't actually expecting you here.

Rajveer : Chauhan Saab itni bhi kya narazagi. Let me in at least.

Abhimanyu then realises they are in middle of the hall. Anybody could see them fighting. So he lets him in.

Rajveer watches around the room intently. He finds his music instruments at one place and then one specific photo gets his attention. He picks it up. It was a photograph of naveen, rajveer and abhimanyu from their academy days.

Rajveer : Remember the days when we promised we would always fight together.

Abhimanyu pours a glass of juice for Rajveer.

Abhimanyu : Those days are long gone, when you chose to fight alone.

Rajveer : I never thought you would go to this extent to get your revenge. After all we are best friends.

Abhimanyu gives a dirty smirk.

Abhimanyu : Friends??? really??? You know what raj, you were never a good friend. You were always a good son, a good protege, a good soldier and now may be a good lover. But never a friend.

Rajveer : For how long you will hold me bad for it?

Abhimanyu : Until i prove naveen innocent.

Rajveer : Even i am doing the same, dost. Let's fight together.

Abhimanyu : Will you be able to fight against them???

Rajveer looks downward as if he is ashamed of what he did.

Abhimanyu : Come on raj, you won't be able to fight. Do you even realise how much i have lost to reach till here.

Rajveer : Yeah you have lost your integrity. I know how you got this promotion. Tell me who is it you are working for.

Abhimanyu : I am working for my only dead friend, naveen. I am fighting for him.

Rajveer : this way?? By actually helping our enemies???

Abhimanyu : Yes i am helping them to get the proof of his innocence. I am helping to get the proof against the man you saved last time.

Rajveer : I have been more than sorry for letting him go. I thought you were having some misunderstanding.

Abhimanyu : you thought naveen and i would have lied about that man??

Rajveer : But you never had any proof against him. How did you think that i would not trust him. After all he is my father.

Abhimanyu : No friend, he is not your father. He used you. He misused your trust and your position. He is still the same. He changed but for worse.

Rajveer : What are you saying? He promised me that he would leave all this behind and will start his life afresh.

Abhimanyu : Really you would believe him??? After what he did to naveen and now to you???

Rajveer gets a shock. Abhimanyu hands over his mobile phone to rajveer.

Abhimanyu : Call him from this number. Call lala, your so called father.

Rajveer takes the phone with his trembling hands. And dials his number. But the number was saved as " Chief". This clears his one doubt. He is trying to hold himself when he hears the other end talking.

Man : What is this? You don't talk to me directly. Unn army walon ne tume chain of command ni sikhayi. Pata ni kis gadhe ko major bana dia humne.

Rajveer : Lala????

Lala recognizes his voice. He disconnects the  call immediately.

Rajveer is shocked to his core. He trusted that man, even after naveen accused him. He still believed him when he said he was being lured into it. He chose to take his side when he promised him that he would prove naveen innocent and would change his path. But this one call shook him.

Abhimanyu could recognize that he is hurt. But how can someone be so blind to see that he has been used. He comes and hugs him tightly.

Abhimanyu : I know dost. I know how are you feeling. Naveen always said that to stand for truth, you have to sacrifice a lot of relations. Lala was never worth your trust. You trusted a wrong man. The result of which was faced by Naveen.

Rajveer : I don't know. I trusted him blindly. And he betrayed me. I thought he would always help me. You know i went to him on the day of naveen's trial.

Flashback

Rajveer came to his father, lala for his help. He has political connections, so he thought he might help him.

Lala : Come my son. What do you need???

Rajveer : You know that naveen has been trapped. Please help me to get him out of it. Otherwise he would be court-martialled.

Lala : Raj my son, if i would have been able to help you, I would have. But those people are very dangerous. Those people needed nothing but just triggers but that emotional fool had his sets of principles because of which he is going to suffer. I would even recommend you to leave him alone.

The reality struck him. How a normal civilian got to know the real reason for his trial when even his own parents didn't know the reall reason.

Rajveer : How do you know???? Noooooo...Naveen cannot be right!!!

He got shocked when he realised that naveen was right when he accused lala.

Rajveer : You know what i never trusted him when he took your name. If i would have trusted him, he would be safe. You used him.

Lala : My son!!! I did nothing wrong. Is it wrong to expect more for ourself?

Rajveer : Yes, when you are harming others.

Lala : They would kill us. The chief would know and he would kill us. I had been black mailed into this.

Rajveer : Oh really? For what??

Lala : For you my son. They warned me that they would kill you. So i had to help them. They have just taken my name, but i am clean.

Rajveer was shattered from inside. His soul was punishing him for not trusting his best friends. He started breaking everything that came his way. Lala ordered his security to kill him until he watched that rajveer didn't break their family photograph. He devised another plan to get rid of this drama.

He came near him and started banging his hands on the broken pieces of glasses.

Lala : i am a bad father. But whatever i did is for my family. I had to save you my son.

Rajveer looked at him and got emotional at this sight of his father. Rajveer stopped him.

Lala : Take me to the court. I would testify for him. I will take it on me if this is the only way to get you back.

Rajveer : Really???

He hugged him tightly.

Rajveer : I never had seen my parents. But you are close to one. Please save my family. Please save naveen. He is not wrong and tell the name of the chief. He will be acquitted.

Lala nodded and they both started their journey to the court. However they couldn't reach the court because in the middle of the journey, lala men attacked them and kidnapped lala and blackmailed Rajveer that the chief would kill lala if he ever spoke anything to save naveen.

Flashback ends.

Rajveer : On one side, it was my best friend naveen and on the other side it was my father. But i still decided to choose naveen. And i came to the court to tell the truth. But till then, his court martial was ordered and he was being shifted to another prison with both of us as his officers in charge. And when you let him go, I thought to tell him everything i knew. And when i found him, he was already broken and tired. He ordered me to kill him, i couldn't see him that way and i had to do that. I had to kill him. Trust me abhi, i wanted to kill myself that same moment. But i made a promise to myself that i would prove him innocent.

And with this confession, he broke down. Abhimanyu couldn't see a shattered friend who has been repenting for his actions for so long. He hugs him tightly.

After a long time, when they gain composure.

Abhimanyu : See what happened shouldn't have happened. I myself have lost so much on my way to get his dignity back. I lost my love, my child and my only family.

Rajveer rubs his tears off.

Rajveer : Shalini?? But you did wrong to her???

Abhimanyu : I was so busy in proving myself worthy to them so that I can get proofs against them, that i forgot about her. I loved her, raj. I really did. She was the most beautiful gift to me. But i had to lie otherwise she would have never understood me. They would have used her against me. They have already been using you. I never wanted her to get involved into this.

Rajveer : But you know spying on them like this will make you worse. If they find out, they will do the same thing they did to naveen.

Abhimanyu : Did you ever think for a single moment before you took up this mission .

Rajveer gets surprised.

Abhimanyu : What??? Don't give me that looks. I know why you took this mission to protect triggers so that you could get some proofs against them. But tell me one thing you really did buy lala's acting?

He jokes to lighten the situation.

Rajveer: he was my father. I thought they have actually kidnapped him at that time. I thought he regretted his actions but i was all wrong. I am sorry. I really am.

But then they hear a voice from a person standing near the door, which Rajveer can easily recognize.

" Sorry is not enough!!!"

Abhimanyu : Naina???

Rajveer wishes to be at some place else right now. He thought to tell her the truth but he didn't know how she would react. He tries to go near her, but she is just glued to her place and is continuously crying. He holds her by her shoulders.

Rajveer : Naina i was about to tell you....

She cuts him off in the middle.

Naina : When??? Huh captain Shekhawat??? You knew about him all this long. And you still didn't tell me. You really did this to me after what you did to naveen.

Rajveer tries to explain but she doesn't listen to him. And she runs towards her room.

Rajveer : How many times???

And he sits on the floor with a thud. There was a storm inside him. He was in a dilemma whether she would forgive him after what he did to her brother. He should have told her the truth. Thats not how he expected it to unfold.

Abhimanyu : Friend, let me talk to her. Maybe she is just angry at you for not telling the truth.

Rajveer : No she will never forgive me.

Abhimanyu : But she forgave you for killing naveen. She is matured. She will listen to us when we will tell her the truth.

Rajveer accepts this. She is matured otherwise who would have loved a man who killed her brother. She always understood him maybe this is the time he should understand her.

Abhimanyu leaves for her room but finds her talking to naveen at wall of fame.

Abhimanyu : Naina?

Naina doesn't respond to him.

Abhimanyu : Naina. I completely understand why you are not talking to him. And you are completely right. I haven't been talking to him since years. But trust me, he could stay without talking to me for years, but your silence for even 2 minutes kills him.

And he tells her the entire truth, from the time when naveen was arrested, how dr ritu framed him, how naveen got to know that lala was the culprit, how Rajveer never believed him until lala himself admitted to the truth, how lala actually planned his own kidnapping, how he misused rajveer's emotions and trust,how Rajveer actually repented for killing naveen and how he was broken at the thought of naina going away from him.

Abhimanyu : He is emotional and trusts people easily, thats why people use him to their benefits. The way you couldn't believe that naveen is a traitor, the same way he didn't believe lala was a traitor. But now he understands. He knows the truth. But he needs you as his strength. Please don't leave him when he needs you the most.

Naina nods and goes from there. She has to fight her emotions before taking any decision. She is still hurt because he again lied to her. She is still in her thoughts when alekh stops her.

Alekh : He didn't hide anything. He just told you the half truth.

Naina looks at him astonishingly.

Alekh : What do you think?? I don't listen. Only you have the authority to be at wrong place to listen to Everyone's secrets. I can also listen.

Alekh pats her head.

Alekh : I know your mind and heart are at war. But dont let your mind win to lose your heart forever. Because he is in your heart. He had been betrayed by his own people. You have to support him.

Naina : How many times???

Alekh : Everytime. We men tend to make mistakes. But you women always forgive us and we forget. Forgive him but not let him forget. I hope you understand 😉😉😉.

He winks at her and leaves. With this, she gets some lost strength back. She finally understands what everyone is trying to convey. She has to do something for her love. Because she won't leave him alone in his hard time. She makes her decision. And leaves.

***********************************

Hey all, this is the update which would have solved a lot of mysteries.

So to clear, lala has the same character. He is a father like figure to rajveer. But at the end he betrayed him. Let's see how Rajveer will stand against his own father!!!

Is there anything else Rajveer is hiding? How many more truths are yet to be unfolded by naina, to know him completely? Will their relationship be able to stand these truths?

Stay tuned 😊

I wish everyone a very happy and prosperous New year 2018. May this year brings a lot of success in your lives.

Keep reading, voting for the story and sharing your feedback 😘.

Naina 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.9K 31
Love!! What is love? Everyone has their own definitions of love.. For me, if it is not crazy, it is not love!! Love has to pure,selfless..Love know...
37.2K 1K 12
This is a short story based on the popular Hindi serial Left Right Left, on my beloved Rajveer-Naina! This story will take place after the time when...
2K 48 20
this is an sumellikan fanfriction so don't compared with real. and this story not related with real investigation team . this is completely imagine...
31.2K 1.5K 23
This is a alternate storyline for Rajveer and Naina love story which was left incomplete in left right left season 1. I am planning to write a altern...