Hustling (Urban)

By _theyyloveNae

Book #2 of Thuggin...More drama and plot twist, this is going to be the book you won't forget. Read Thuggin f... More

Introโ€ผ๏ธ
2-๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
3-๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ
4-๐˜œ๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?
Charactersโ€ผ๏ธ
5-๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ?
6-๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?
7-๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
8-๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ
9-๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด

1-๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด

3.1K 93 14
By _theyyloveNae

Please vote and Comment‼️Let me know how you feel on certain parts of the book‼️And my new book LUST is out please go read it and tell other people to read it‼️
_____
Janae

"Santos, stop throwing toys at your brother, it's not nice" I told Santos as I cleaned the counter. He sucked his teeth then went in the living room "I heard that!! Do it again and see if I don't pop you!" I warned

"Mama?" Nova called rubbing his head.

"Yes baby" I answered looking down at him.

"Do we have to start preschool now?" He whined.

"Stop pouting, you're a big boy and yes you do, I have a lot of work to do and I need you need to start learning things so you can be smart, you don't wanna be dumb do you?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He shook his head quick "I thought so, mommy wants you and your brother to be smart and strong" I said kissing his forehead.

Today I have to mail out some products and make sure everything is in order. "Ya'll ready?" I asked the boys while finishing up their lunchbag.

"Yes ma'am" They answered in unison.

"Alright come get ya'll bag" I told them. They raced to the kitchen. "Haha I won!" Nova yelled making me smile. He already decided that he wants to be a football player when he grows up. Santos is still thinking..

I grabbed everything I needed and we all walked out. I locked the house up and got the boys situated in the car. I turned the car on and drove off.

"Aye mama!" Santos yelled from the back

"Yeah boy" I playfully rolled my eyes knowing what he was gonna ask me.

"Can you play Nba Youngboy?" He asked making me laugh. He asks me to play him every time we get in the car. I played his favorite song "Pour one" by youngboy. Him and Nova sang the whole thing. When we got to a stop light I rapped with them and put it on Snapchat.

I pulled up to their new school and got them out the car. Nova held my left hand while Santos held the other. We walked inside following the signs leading us to the class the boys needed to go.

We walked inside the class and little kids were everywhere. Nova gripped my hand tight, he was very uncomfortable. Santos mouth hung open, he had never witnessed something like this.

Some lady walked up with a huge smile on her face. "Hello there, I'm Ms.Francis I'm their teacher" She said holding her hand out for me to shake. I let go of Santos hand and shook it.

"I'm Janae, and this right here is Nova" I said smiling pointing to Nova his eyes were wide "And Santos" She tried to shake their hand buh Nova turned away and Santos just mugged her. I pinched him, he quickly shook it.

"It's very nice to meet you boys, we're going to have lots of fun here and you're going to learn a lot. How about you two go play with the other kids and make some new friends?" She suggested.

Santos walked away and played by himself he's not really a people person. Nova still had a hold of my hand. I bent down to his level "Nova, mommy has to go do a couple of things, I'll be back to pick you and your brother up later ok? Be good for mommy" I said hugging him and kissing his forehead.

He hugged me back and ran to play with Santos. I walked over and kissed Santos forehead he wiped it off making me gasped. "I'm just playing mama" He laughed getting up hugging me.

"I'll see y'all later" I told them leaving.

Their teacher gave me a few papers that I needed to fill out. Once I got everything I need from her I left.

On the way out I bumped into someone..it was Monica she looked back and smirked. She had a baby in a scroller and a little boy on her hip. They were walking in the class I just left from. I shook my head and walked away. Where has she been all these years?

_______
Gabi

"Dre, I've been calling you for hours!! And you haven't been home in two days what the fuck is going on? You have me and your daughter worried! If I find out that you're cheating again, I swear to god I'm leaving you for real this time and I'm taking Drea with me!!" I said into the voicemail.

Dre has been gone for two days. I've tried to get to him through many people and they all say they don't know where he's at. I have a gut feeling that he's out there doing something wrong but what if my feeling is wrong?

This isn't the first time he's done this. I've caught him cheating twice and I stayed for the sake of our daughter. I just want the best for her.

And I don't wanna just let go of what me and Dre have, he's my first everything. He took my virginity, he's my first love and I've opened up to him about a lot of shit about shit I don't even tell my family.

When our daughter was born things seemed perfect. We were a nice happy family. He got us a nice sized house and he bought me a car for my birthday. Everything was just right buh then he got in the music business.

Everything went left. He comes home late and drunk smelling like sex or a bitch perfume. At first I was just brushing it off but then I got a hold of his phone. That's where I found everything.

He's been having sex with his so called "Clients". I cried for weeks it really broke my heart. Janae helped me get over it, it took some time but I got through it.

Drea started moving around waking up. "Shit" I mumbled to myself.

"Mommy, why are you yelling?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "Oh I'm sorry baby, mommy is just a little upset with daddy" I told her picking her up

"Still? Where is he? Is he ok? I miss him" She said pouting sounding like she was about to cry.

"I don't know where he is sweetheart, and I hope he's ok, I'm sure he is and I miss him too, just know when he gets home he's a big trouble for leaving us and not calling" I said frowning.

I walked downstairs carrying Drea she's too big for this shit I put her down and walked in the kitchen. I pulled out a couple things getting ready to cook. My phone started ringing, it was Janae.

"Hello" I answered giving Drea her cup. "Bitch!!" She yelled making me laugh "What hoe?" I said laughing

"Guess who I just seen walking out of the school?" She said getting a little serious "Who?" I asked sternly.

"Monica bitch!! She has a daughter and her daughter is in Nova's and Santos class, she had another baby in a stroller" She gossip making me gasp

"Monica Monica? The girl from high school?" I asked making sure.

"Yes girl, this is the first time I've seen her in years, I think she moved away"

"If she did, why would she come back?" I asked eating some grapes.

"Shit I don't know buh she better not try no shit" She said.

"Mhm, buh girl, Dre hasn't been home and two days. I can't get in touch with him for shit" I said rolling my eyes.

"He just posted something not too long ago on Snapchat I didn't watch it though" She said making my eyes pop

"Are you serious?! Lemme go look at this shit" I put her on speaker and went on snap. I scrolled down to his name and seen nothing.
"I don't see anything" I told her confused.

"He probably blocked you from seeing his shit, Snapchat is messy for that buh I'll screen record it and show you" I sat down shaking my leg, I'm trying to stay calm buh I'm tired of him hiding shit from me.

"Oh hell no" She snapped a few seconds later she sent me the video. I clicked on it and just shook my head. He was at the strip club with girls kissing and twerking on him.

"I can't even get mad, I'm not surprised at all. I have no more tears left in me for him. I gotta get my shit together because me and Drea are leaving I'm going to find me a nice little apartment for us and I don't want him to know shit when he gets back our stuff will be gone" I said shaking my head.

"Yeah, enough is enough Gabi, if you need help with anything just let me know and I'll be there. And I won't tell him shit. I know he's gonna call me buh ima act clueless" Nae said making me smile.

"Thanks bestie the only thing I need right now is a place to stay because I'm not wasting my money on a hotel, I wanna save as much as I can for this apartment or condo, I'm tired of depending on a man, I wanna do stuff on my own" I told her looking at Drea

"Girl you and Drea can stay over here as long as you want. We have room" She said making me smile.

"Ight I'll be there in a few, I don't know when Dre is coming back so ima get some of my shit together now" I told her standing up.

"I'll come by there in a few to help, I still gotta go mail these products out, I'll see you later" She said hanging up.

"Come on Drea, we're going to stay with Aunty Nae for a while ok?" I told her grabbing her hand. "Why?" She asked stopping.

"I just can't be with daddy anymore" I told her straight up

She didn't say anything. We walked upstairs and got all our shit together. Fuck Dre.

_____
Nobody's POV

"Keith when you coming back? Shit ain been the same without you bruh, a lot changed" Dre said into the phone.

"Just a couple more months" Keith said into the phone.

Keith was still out of the country doing what he was assigned to do. His sneaky brother Johntavien signed a secret contract with their aunt saying that he would get to go back home when he got 15 states to trade and buy supplies from her trap. He did it, and left. Keith and Justin didn't find out till he left.

"What do you mean a lot has changed?" Keith asked scratching his long beard.

"A lot of new sets formed. These little niggas been taking over our corners man with some new good shit, ion think they get that shit from here that shit got some type of foreign kick to it" Dre spoke

"They got that shit from the people I'm working with, John sneaky ass been getting shit from this nigga in Figi and selling it to people in America. He signed some contract me and Justin knew nothing about that when he did that he could leave. He betrayed us and I promise you when I see him ima hurt him brother or not you don't do no shit like that. I know if it been me I wouldn't do no fucked up shit like that" Keith spoke angrily.

They both felt betrayed and they both seek on revenge. Justin knows that his babygirl is here and he missed out on some of her life. He can't wait to see her. As for Keith, he doesn't know anything about the boys. Dre doesn't want to tell him for some reason.

"Yo that's fucked up. I just seen his faggot ass kissing and grabbing on a nigga in the streets he seen me and ran. That nigga is GAY, you got a dick in the booty ass brotha yo, I hope that gay shit ain in yo blood cuz I ain wit that shit. Are you gay?" Dre said in all seriousness.

"Shut the fuck up fool. I ain neva wit that gay shit pussy FOR LIFE. Buh fuck that weird ass nigga I got something for his ass when I see him"

"Good buh I'm finna get on this plane and head home to my girls" Dre said grabbing his bags out the Uber.

"Gabi gon kill you bruh, why you been ignoring her anyway?" Keith asked.

"I been just tryna get away for awhile, she's been working my nerves this producer shit been working my nerves, I love my babygirl to death buh damn she a handful, I just needed a break, I needed time to relax" Dre explained, by relax he means party and have sex with tons of girls.

"Well Ight bro I'll see you soon" Keith said hanging up.

Dre got in contact with Keith through Johntavien. It took him awhile for him to give up some information. But Dre got it out of him and he gave him Keith's number. Keith and Justin aren't aloud to talk to anyone they know or had in relation to. He's risking his life by being in contact with Dre.

Keith calls once a month to check on Janae. He still loves her and cares about her deeply. He talks about getting back with her when he comes back. Dre has told him about her accomplishments and Keith is very proud. He also knows that she was pregnant but he doesn't know that she had twins.

•Sorry for the long wait I've been very busy

•Vote, Comment and Share for more

•FOLLOW ME

•Comment and tell me how you feel I want to know

•Excuse the mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.6K 34
แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€‘แ€€แ€บ (Seme) แ€›แ€ฝแ€พแ€ฑแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถ( Uke) Uke softแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บ intersex (แ€’แ€ฝแ€ญแ€œแ€ญแ€„แ€บ) แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€–แ€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€’แ€ฏแ€แ€ญแ€šแ€™แ€ผแ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บficแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พ...
103K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
217K 5.1K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
286K 13.5K 62
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...