The White Ranger✔

Od AnimeGeek201

Ana is your typical teenage bad girl, outcast. No friends, bad grades, and doesn't give a fuck what anyone sa... Více

Cast
Playlist
Extended Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1: Angels Grove
Chapter 2: Who Cares
Chapter 3: What the hell!
Chapter 4: We're What?
Chapter 5: Werido
Chapter 6: Lost Hope
Chapter 7: Stories
Chapter 9: It's Ranger Time
Chapter 10: Town Heros
Epilogue

Chapter 8: Rita

125 7 0
Od AnimeGeek201

After making it home, I instantly go to sleep. Dream taking over my mind. 20 minutes go by when my phone goes off. I groan as I pick up my phone and answered it.

"Hello." I mumble.

"Ana! It's me Trini."

"Trini? Why are calling so late, whats up?"

"Just meet at the baseball park okay? And hurry."

"Uh, okay, see you in a bit."

I sighed as I got out from bed and immediately got dressed, once I did I ran towards the baseball park

I meet up with Zack and Billy and we wait for Kimberly and Jason to show up, we then see them walk up.

"Where is she?" Kimberly asked.

Zack shrugged as an answer.

"I'm here."

We turn to see Trini walking towards us.

"Look. Rita came to my house tonight."

"What?" Kimberly asked.

"Yeah, she's real."

She then lifts up her hair and shows is her cuts and brusies.

"Insane. She's trying to get me to join her, she said she could spare my life if I could keep a secret."

"What secret?" Zack asked.

"At dawn the destruction of Angel Grove begins."

"This is real. This is the end." Kimberly said.

"No its not. Where is she." Jason asked.

"She said to meet her where the dead ships lived."

"Okay that's the boat yard by the docks, right?" Jason says as he walks up the stairs.

"Let's go."

We all stare at him and shake our heads.

"Are you serious? No one?"

"Jason, we're not even Power Rangers yet." I said.

"I say we got back to Zrodon." Billy suggest.

"Okay, the only reason Zordon wanted us to become Power Rangers, is so that he can come back to life."

"What makes you say that?" Billy asked.

"Because he told me."

"Wait, so this all is a lie?" Billy asked.

"Of course it was a lie, Billy. We failed. Let's stop being delusional about being a team of superheros... we're all screw ups. But as much as I hate this scrubby, bullshit town. I don't want to just sit around and watch it die, okay? Let's go and do the one thing that's been asked of us and kill Rita."

We all look around, taking in Jason's words. They were inspiring in a way.

"You know this is a really bad idea, right?" Kimberly said.

"The worst." Jason says as he takes a deep breath.

"Let's vote. Show of hands."

I smiled as I threw my hand up, then Trini, Kimberly, Zack and Jason. We  turn to look at Billy and he raises his hand.

"Let's do it." Jason says as he walks off, we all follow him and walk to the ship yard, gathering weapons along the way. Zack grabs a chain, Billy grabs a metal pipe, Trini swings a sharp tool around, I smile as I pick up a machete. We then all run towards the dock. Once we're there we look around, we then see a chair and we run up to it, only to see a man tied up to it, struggling to get out.

"We gotta untie him." Billy says.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Kimberly says.

"Oh shit." Trini says, and as cue, Rita jumps down. Killing the man, we all fall back on impact.

"Right on time. I was beginning to think you were to dumb to know were the dead ships lived."

Trini then throws her weapon at Rita, she swiftly dodges.

"Let's play."

We then all start to close in on her. Kimberly takes the first hit, swinging her weapon at Rita. She then hits Kimberly down, I swing my machete at her, but she catches it and throws me back, she the knocks us all down and grabs some rope, tying us to a boat.

"Six little rangers tied up like fish." Rita says as she walks up to Jason and grabs his face.

"The leader? Oh, hello Red."

Jason the head buts her, Rita's head goes back a bit.

"Oh!"

"Your entirely disappointing. Oh, look at you. Trying to figure out my plan. I'll just tell you. Yellow has lead you to your deaths." She points at Trini and walks.

"Because I'm going to kill you, one by one, until you tell me, where is the crystal?"

"We don't know."

"No, Red. You don't know!"

She then grabs Jason's face.

"But guess what? One of you does. Who could it be?"

She begins to walk down agian.

"Eenie, meenie, miney... Blue."

I look at Zack, then back at Billy, since I'm between them.

"Blue, so loyal. Pure of heart. Tell the class what you know! Where's my crystal? You can tell now, Blue. Or you can tell after I kill all of your friends."

"Leave him alone, puta!" I yelled.

She then laughed.

"Oh, your to funny!...let's start with you, White."

She then holds her staff to my neck, and I start to scream in pain, I feel like all of my cells are being attacked, one by one. It's then gets hard to breath.

"No, no stop." Billy says.

"No." Trini said.

"She dies in three, two...."

"Okay! Okay!"

She then let's go, and I can feel the air rush through my lungs again, I start to take deep breaths.

"Don't hurt my friends, all right? It's at a dining establishment."

"Where? What does thsy mean? What's it called?"

"It's a Krispy Kream."

I stare at him with confusion all over my face.

"Krispy Kream?" I whispered.

"Krispy Kream. This is a special place?"

"Very special."

"It must be. The source of life itself is buried there. Thank you, Blue, for being so weak."

She said as she touched his face and walked down the row.

"Zordon would lose all respect for me if I don't kill you...At least one of you."

"What."

She then picks up her staff and aims it at Billy, throwing him into the water.

"No!"

"No, no! Billy!"

"Billy!"

"Billy!"

We start to scream ands we try to get out of the chains.

"Jaosn, we gotta help him!" Trini yells.

"Billy! Billy!"

"Your not ready to kill me! Ha! You're not worthy." She then let us down as she walked away. We struggle and finally get out of the ropes.

"Quick! Get the rope!" I yelled.

We all grab the rope and pull Billy up slowly.

"Billy."

Kimberly pushed Jason aside as she checked for a pulse.

"He's gonna gonna be okay, right?" Trini asked.

"Come on." Jason says.

"Hey, hey. You got this, big guy. Come on." Jason countines.

"He's dead." Kimberly cries out.

"He's dead." She repeated.

"No." I mumbled as I turned away, not wanting to look. Tears stream down my face.

"Dammit!" I yelled, I pushed way my  through and sat by Billy.

"Don't die on us Billy, we need you....please come back." I cried out. Everyone looking at me with surprise.

"Help me carry him." I whispered.

They all looked at me.

"Help me carry him!"

They all rushed by my side and helped me pick up Billy.

"One, two, three."

We a picked up Billy and started walking with him, to take him to Zordon. Memories and questions fill my mind as we carry Billy. And it makes me cry even harder. Billy Cranston is really dead. And I couldn't save him...none of us could.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

20.4K 559 46
Beginnings (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book One of the Generations Trilogy- --- Long ago, the ancient wizard Zordon Battled the evil sorceress Rita Repulsa. After m...
721 14 16
Isabella Marie Scott. Twin sister to Jason Lee Scott. Except, Isabella goes by Izzy! Izzy's been friends with her twin brother, Billy, Zack, Kimberly...
1.9K 48 12
This is the story of the power rangers, except told from the 6th rangers Pov the white ranger. Threw out the story you end up falling in love with Ja...
22.3K 188 36
Kiyah moves from the hood of L.A to a city called Angel Grove. Her dad just got draft from the Lakers and transfer to the Angel Grove Lions. Kiyah wa...