cute | kang daniel

By yukheiii

fans are just fans, or are they? More

cute
greetings cutie
save me!
fresh salaed
midnight talks
cute nicknames
excitement
debut evaluation
pick up memes
pink cows
you're the prettiest
no more selfies
pancake babies
everything's possible in dreams
eyes
blocked
Leave
ugly when you cry
and you came
cows still pink
drunk pt1
drunk pt 2
nail polish
nothing without you
tags
stinky breaths
the stage they dreamt of
two sides of the same coin
click
heartless bastard

magic

700 29 10
By yukheiii

"Booya bitch, target has been caught in tears. Prepare next step slate, from sun." Moonbyul whispered into the walkie talkie before she grabbed the mug on the table.

She slid the item into her pocket before placing the steaming mug of chocolate in front of young ae. Young ae sniffed and rubbed her red nose. She smiled a little while looking at Moonbyul who nodded. "See hoe, I told you it was something important."

"Alright alright you win. But it's worse. How am I going to face him after I so absentmindedly said it?" Young ae groaned while pouting a little.

"Don't worry so much and wait for your Prince Charming." Moonbyul assured.

Young ae rolled her eyes before watching the tv that played in front of her.

"This is slate. Sun do you copy? Target B has also been shook please get young ae outta the door. Sun! This is the last call please reply." A loud burst of voice erupted and interrupted the peaceful silence.

Young ae slowly whipped her head around to watch the woman struggle for words. She was caught red handed. "Moonbyul. Be honest with me, you set me up right?" Young ae questioned with cautiousness.

"Well I mean you can't just suddenly have the courage to fess up and I was merely just giving you the perfect situation I mean I was soooo nice right-" she stuttered out while her eyes nervously darted around the room.

"I knew it. How could my dear Best Friend set me up to a scenario and just make everything a sad screen play." Young ae sighed out dramatically, she fluttered her short non existent eye lashes and accidentally poked her eyeball.

She let out a loud whale raptor scream and held onto the mug. Moonbyul rolled her eyes realising young ae went back to normal and is no longer worried or nervous.

"My eyeballs, shit I think I got aids." Young ae cried out while slapping her palm onto Moonbyul's left thigh.

"Why was I your Friend in the first place."

—————

"EEEOELolOososoOOOOEEEEwereQSUAUAYAKKKKEOKLLLKEOOOOO!!!"

"What the fuck? Daniel you finally in labour?" Woojin cursed. He frowned in disgust at the young man.

Daniel suddenly stood up and charged at a wall. He collided with the wall and screamed once more producing a dying whale noise.

"PARK WOOJIN LANGUAGE OR ELSE I WILL SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU." Jisung hollered from his grand golden big velvet chair that was placed nicely in the middle of a modern living room.

"Well you were cursing too, old man." Woojin spat. He continued to hop around the room with his pogo stick.

Jisung rolled his eyes before he went back to eating his noodles. Sungwoon chuckled in a high pitch tone, "he called you old man. HAHAH."

"That doesn't exclude you grandpa." Woojin retorted. Sungwoon choked on the eggo waffle he was eating and looked up with angry eyes.

"PARK WOOJIN YOU CRUSTY ASS WALNUT CHICKEN PIE BANANA STICK." Sungwoon hollered before firing two nerf guns at Woojin simultaneously. "Take this bitch."

Woojin swiftly blocked the hits and ran behind jisung's big velvet chair. Sungwoon ended up shooting at Jisung. "YAH ALL OF YOU STOP, JINYOUNG IS SLEEPING." Jisung screamed while checking on his baby Jinyoung who slept peacefully in minhyun's arms and lap.
(This got outta topic fast.)

Daniel bolted right up and scrambled for his room. He raced through and went into his room's closet before clothes were flung into the air left and right. He scavenge through everything making his room an utter mess. He took off his shirt and put on a striped pink shirt sleeve shirt.

(I'm not sorry for this, I fell off my chair)

Seongwoo stared at him getting ready in a hurry before talking into the device he held on hand. "This is slate. Sun do you copy? Target B has also been shook please get young ae outta the door. Sun! This is the last call please reply."

He frowned in dismay when no reply came. He shrugged his shoulders and paced around his room back and forth.

A couple of muffled voices could be heard and some more talking, Seongwoo looked at the device he held which was nicely projecting sounds from the other party.

Moonbyul's phat ass was sitting on the walkie talkie.

——-

Daniel scrambled to his feet and charged for the door. He was running to fast and ended up almost losing his footing and running into a cabinet.

"Careful Hyung!" Jihoon shouted before munching on his spicy noodles.

"Hyung you look like an idiot." Woojin chuckled while watching Daniel struggled to put on his left shoe on his right foot.

"Hey shut up!" Guanlin scolded his Hyung Woojin with the new words he learnt with cloud Sungwoon. He brought up the nerf gun and shot the snaggle boy.

Woojin reflexively blocked, causing the bullet to fly into his soup in front of him. "EeeEyoooOiiaii." Woojin screeched before sobbing out.

Guanlin giggled cutely, Daniel smiling.
"Thanks panwink, I'll buy y'all something  when I get back!!" Daniel shouted while he smiled.

The two screamed yet again while he quickly slotted the keys into the lock. After a quick click, the door opened and he rushed out after a quick goodbye.

His mood was being lifted through out since she sent the message. Daniel's eyes bags seemed to disappear and his tousled hair seem to become neatly parted.

He stepped out before rushing into the lift, with quick foot steps he rushed down to the main gate before he spotted a black van porched on the road side.

The black screen was rolled down before a handsome male turn his head to face Daniel.

"Get in I'll give you ride to young ae's dorm, but you gotta sneak in from there on." Seongwoo said. He gestured the back door before it automatically opened. Daniel smiled brightly before scurrying for the seats.

Once they got in, Seongwoo drived with his amazing driving skills and brought him safely to the carpark of the dorm.

——

Realisation hit him hard when he realised he couldn't get in through the main door neither could he get in through his side door.

Daniel was feeling a strong urge to meet her and he desperately wanted to see her face. "Young ae.." he grunted out in disappointment.

He walked in a quick pace and straightened himself before he dived straight down into a pile of snow. He being the idiot he is, only wore a zip on hoodie over the thin pink striped shirt.

He felt his teeth chatter and his body conversed due to the strong impact of cold. He sulked unhappily before he shakily pulled out his phone that was kept tuck in his snug in his warm pockets.

He quickly pressed the phone button before his eyes scrolled through the endless contacts. He grinned slightly when he found her contact.

"EEEEEEEEK." I strange shrill sounded and immediately after they call was ended. Daniel looked in confusion while he gaped.

————

"WHAT THE FRUIT HE IS CALLING ME." Young ae exclaimed. Moonbyul slyly places her finger on the answer button. Young ae's eyes fell back on the phone and realised the time was running. "EEEEEEEEEEK." She accidentally squealed before harshly ending the call.

She widened her eyes in horror before she cupped her mouth. "Girl just go down to meet him, he can't even enter." Moonbyul grumbled over their constant overthinking.

Young ae gasped and quickly dashed in front of the mirror before she stared at herself and combed the tangled parts of her hair. She was a nervous wreck but she somehow didn't regret sending him the message.

Young ae quietly snuck down the stairs and her eyes scanned the vacant vicinity before she made a run for the door. She managed to exit before she saw large man with snow littered over him while him had a bright smile with tears streaming down his face.

"Daniel..." young ae softly called out while she bit her lip.

Daniel lifted his head before his eyes started to soften with tears rolling down profusely. He shot up before he dashed towards her.

Young ae felt her heart burned at the thought of him hurt and cold. She couldn't bear the pain before she ran towards him too.

Warmth, love and security. The moment Young ae found herself in his arms, she hugged him like he was her lifeline. She nuzzled her nose into his hoodie before her tears started to soak the material.

"Oh Gosh I love you so much. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have rushed to you. I love you so much , I'm really so so sorry for hurting you. I wasn't drunk and I can't help I love you so much I need you right here I really want to hold you tight-"

Young ae cut him off with a deep kiss. The tingling sensation when their lips meet made a chill down her spine. Tears flowed while their lips connected like a melodious tone. Her heart beat increased to match the speed of his.

Daniel subconsciously touched her cheek holding her like a delicate petal. Ecstasy filled his heart to the brim while he felt himself become alive again.

The magical moment was so pure and amazing the two felt this was like their first kiss. It was ethereal and everything was giving the feelings they could not apprehend.

Young ae parted first when she heaved in to take in large breaths. Daniel grinned brightly while his eyes twinkled.

"You look so beautiful today." Daniel growled in a low husky voice. Young ae blushed deeply before she hugged him to avoid him seeing her blushing face.

That night was something they both felt like it was magic.

Because in the right time and place, the two met with fate. They shared a story and made each other cosy.

———
Guys I'm so sorry for disappearing after saying that I will update weekly. I have started to school and my day starts as early as 5am and ends around 6pm. I hope you all understand that I cannot commit to the above stated schedule and I hope you can forgive me. Happy new year guys!! Thank you all for 33k!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
199K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
68.2K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...