Invader Sadi's mess up

By ShitFuckDamn

Me and how something wrong went..........AND ZADR WTF?!!! More

Invader Sadi's mess up
Chapter 2: Why did you do that you idiot
Chapter 3: Will she be ok?
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE.
Chapter 4: ZaDR
Question time!
Chapter five: Zim please!
authors note
authprs note part 2
Chapter.... i forgot: What is that?!
Chapter probibly 7: whos knocking and how did you...?
A/N

Chapter 5: Dib kissed Zim!!!???

39 0 2
By ShitFuckDamn

     "Zim, what was that?" Dib asked. "SADI!!!" they both say running towards me. I ran for my life. "NOOO!" I say running. then I trip. Zim yanked me up and dragged me to Dib. "uh...he he he...hi?" I say. "Stalk much?" "no" I say. "then why were you?!" Zim asks. "I wasn't I was curious!" I Anserw.  "sure... sure!" Dib says. "Well let's bring her with us, Zim!" dib says. At that point I had fear in my eyes.

   Dib leaned in to kiss Zim. I rolled over to get away. IT DIDNT WORK!!!

what the! why...what....AHHHHHHHHHHHH' was the only thing I was thinking. then I couldn't help it "huh, OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ZADR OMG ZADR WTF!!!" I screamed. "Shut the... go, leave!" said zim letting me go.

"Why, embarrassed much?" I ask still standing there as the walk towards Dibs house. "ONCE I TELL THE TALLEST THEY'LL FREAK!!!" I scream. "so" Zim said, I could barely hear him.

"So?" I say to my self. "GIIIIRRRRRLLLLLLLL" I call.  "Yes mam!" It says as she looks up in front of me not in derp mode. "Go tell Gir to make sure Zim and Dib don't do anything stupid, Okay?" I demand. "Okay......" she says taking off to go tell.

A/N: this chapter is short cuz....well......CUZ IT CAN BE lawl :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
98.8K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
71.3K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...