Xiaolin Showdown Boyfriend Sc...

By lizzy30

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THE STORY! Hello everyone, Lizzy30 here presenting Xiaolin Showdown Boyfriend Sc... More

When you two meet for the first time
The second time seeing each other
When he realizes he's in love with you
He confesses/Asks you to be his girlfriend
When you get kidnapped
When he saves you
First Kiss
When he uses pick up lines
When he hears you singing
When he says I love you
Your nicknames for each other
When you two cuddle
When he drops you by accident
When you get hurt, but he isn't around
The first time he cries in front of you
When he writes you a love letter
When you catch him singing
What you both wear on Halloween
Their Favorite Photo of You Two
His Favorite Picture of You
The Other Guy Who Likes You
Add ins??? A/N
Their Favorite Place to Kiss You
The New Phone Case You Get From Them
A/N

Matching Outfits

1.8K 35 13
By lizzy30

A/N: Ello lovelies, my apologies for yet again another long hiatus XP. I've been meaning to work on new chapters but some personal stuff has come  up... But nonetheless I'm gonna try and make up for lost time and get back to work. I'm adding Kimiko and Wuya to this one and I will have their catch ups done some point soon. Enjoy and Happy New Years everyone <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omi:

When first told about the idea he was so confused... Like why would he wear the same thing as his beloved girlfriend; he didn't want to look girl, he was a boy. But after some explaining and such from you he decided to give it a try in which he ended up thinking it was the cutest thing he's done and now he would wear matching outfits whenever you two can.

Clay:

He's heard of the idea before and thought it wasn't such a bad idea for couples. He isn't against matching outfits and since you suggested to try wearing matching outfits he'll be more than happy to comply. Seeing how cute you are dressed similarly to him gets him liking the idea more though he won't do it too often since he feels like it's a cute occasional thing to match outfits like going on a date.

Raimundo:

This guy was the one who jumped onto the occasion and suggested that you two wear matching outfits. He even went the extra mile to get you both the old cliche "if lost return to babe" shirt for himself and the "I am babe" shirt for you. Like this boy LOVES being able to show off his beautiful girlfriend any chance he can get so matching outfits so he's always down whenever you want to match.

Jack:

Jack's seen pictures of couples wearing matching outfits regardless of style as he never thought he'd see the day that he would be asked to wear matching outfits with a significant other. But here he was happy as he could be in a relationship as you asked him if he wanted to wear matching outfits on your guys next date. At first he was nervous because of what you had in mind and would make him wear, but he was going to do it for the experience and to take cute pictures together like all the other couple pictures on the internet. He was definitely not disappointed from the outfits you had coordinated and had fun, he wouldn't mind wearing matching outfits now and again. 

Chase:

This man knows little to nothing about modern things that couples do, he's very old fashion. It takes a lot of explaining and a lot of convincing to get Chase to consider wearing matching outfits. When you managed to get him to go out somewhere for a date like fancy restaurant you picked out outfits that matched, though he didn't think it was such a horrible idea he still will only do it rarely. 

Kimiko:

That is one of the first things Kimiko comes out with after getting into a relationship with you and is excited to wear matching outfits. Well even before getting into a relationship you two would wear matching outfits on occasions, but now you're girlfriends there's all the more reason to dress stylishly together.

Wuya:

Similar to Chase, Wuya needs a lot of explaining of the concept of wearing matching outfits in such; however, she is curious to at least try it once. Wuya finds it to not be such a bad thing, but does not feel that matching outfits defines their relationship, but also on the other hand she would not mind doing so if you asked her to wear matching outfit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 2.1K 35
I never saw girlfriend scenarios so I decided to make one! I hope you enjoy! and I might be a little rusty because the reader is a male, I'm a female...
795K 9.5K 45
Hello there I decided to create Naruto scenarios now. Please check out my Akatsuki boyfriend scenarios as well hope you enjoy! Also Team Hebi include...
271K 4.2K 88
07.04.2021: !!DISCONTINUED!! Exactly what the title says .I hope u like it ,cause I'm not the best writer out there ! It's my first book with Haikyu...
614K 11.9K 82
close your eyes, you'll be here soon so omori's fricking great, play it i beg i decided to write something x reader out of sheer nostalgia soooo hope...