Stuck in Naruto ( under const...

By Oreo_Crew

Sick and tired of physical and emotional abuse at her orphanage Lola packs her things and leaves. Stealing... More

Author note
OFF TO SEA (edited)
That adorable baby is me (edited)
EARTH (edited)
FIRE (edited)
AIR (edited)
WATER (edited)
KONOHAGAKURE
Late 4 the Academy (edited)
My dream is to die for someone (edited)
Bell test vs Lady Yuno (Edited)
Story time (edited)
Land of waves here i come (edited)
Love intrest ?
Zabuza cant handle me (edited)
Blood bending (edited)
I sleep way to much (edited)
I've decided
Sorry
Beetle prt #1
Author note
✨ Decision time ✨

Beetle prt #2

2.1K 79 14
By Oreo_Crew

Yuno's POV

Shino looked at me in surprise " you want to learn how to take care of a beetle?" I nodded in excitement I found it in the forest so I wanna keep it . I said oblivious to how childish I might sound. "Like do I need a tank and what does it eat, what should I feed it ?" Shino just looked at me with eyes wide I tilted my head and took his hand and said "are you listening to me" he coughed a little and nodded. "we can head to my clan ground and I'll give you a beetle sanctuary to use ...... actually do you mind if I see the beetle" my eyes widen realizing that he hasn't seen my beetle. I feel for it behind my neck and pull it into my hand " here it is". He pushed his sunglasses up and said " this a chakra beetle it has the ability to use sage chakra and push it out to form a shield to protect itself". I looked at my beetle amazed "can it create a shield around me". He looked at me and tilted his head "I'm not really sure it would need a lot of chakra" I smile and nodded "do beetles like to train? How do you train your bugs" he looked shocked and cleared his throat " they use my chakra and live within my body so it's an equal exchange" I nod "does it hurt, the bugs within you does it hurt" he scratched the back of his head and smiled I could barely see it behind his coat but he smiled I'm sure of it . With a soothing voice that shocked me a little he said "they don't hurt at all there more comforting than anything else" I could feel my face heat and turned around quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 12.6K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
610K 20.4K 168
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
505K 32.2K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
33.9K 3.4K 12
Maybe sometimes love needs a second chance because it was not ready for the first time 🥀... Ekansh Malohtra a youngest buisness tycoon (28).. A man...