MY PRISONER (Book 3 in the ME...

By SleeplessInChicago

This is the 3rd book in the MEN IN UNIFORM series. In this series you will Join 5 friends that grew up in the... More

MY PRISONER (Book 3 in the MEN IN UNIFORM series)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

18.3K 403 8
By SleeplessInChicago

Chapter 2

I can't believe it took me so long to finally unwind and get that little wench out of my mind. I had to be at work early tomorrow. We were having swat team drills and I had to be on full alert. So I made myself block that dumb chick from my mind. I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes and fell asleep early.

Come morning I was all refreshed and ready to tackle the day. I was on my regular beat. The day went buy fairly well since we were looking out to do a sting. I had to survey and get the lay of the land. We have had 2 guys deep undercover so it was my job to know where everything was. To make sure we had a way out.

Once all was done and it was time for me to go home. I went and not to long after Blaise called making sure we were still on. I had a good laugh at his expense. Since it seems he might be ready to commit but is scared shitless. I smile as I tease him and then hang up and call Sebastian who is all fired up along with Liam and ready to go. Xavier and Megan are also going to be there. Since it seems they are helping out at the club more now a days.

I got dressed in just a t-shirt and Jeans to go to Victor's house for dinner. I was changing into a suit later for the club. Since it was a black tie affair tonight, some sort of celebration or something like that. I headed out to The Diaz house and stopped to pick up some wine. I was kind of nervous but figured I'd play it cool.

"So the little princess is not happy I'm coming huh" I whispered to myself, recalling what Blaise told me. She's probably used to guys crawling all over her. Bending over backwards for her attention, well not this guy. I hate women that are all about their looks and themselves.

I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Victor opened and ushered me in. Mary came out of the kitchen followed by Giselle who glared at me. I smiled back making her madder. What did she think? That her glare was going to get to me. "Mary I brought you some wine" I say handing her the bottle.

"Scott you didn't have to bring anything" she said sweetly as I followed her to the living room. She was still a mighty fine lady for her age. I could see where Giselle got her good looks from.

"So Scott anything good happening at work?" Victor asked.

"Yes there is but I can't talk about it" He seemed to perk up more.

"Cool so some deep undercover shit like the movies?" He asked making me laugh.

"I guess you can say something like that." I tell him.

We spent the rest of the evening talking and catching up on old times. I told him how it went for me in training. It was overall a very enjoyable evening. I did my best to ignore Giselle who seemed to be getting madder and madder.

"So got any plans for tonight?" Victor asked.

"Yes we're going to the club with the guys. So I should be going now. Mary thank you for dinner, it was very delicious. Victor thanks for everything, I'll be seeing you. Giselle" I said and left. I know I was being petty but it was just too much fun.

Giselle's POV

"Son of a bitch" I mutter as I went to my room. The little ass ignored me all night. Not that I wanted him to pay attention to me but still. I hate that he just ignored me. Just as I started to fume Alia called me and it seems we will be heading to the same club as he is. I smile. This may just be a salvageable night after all. Let's see him try not to pay attention to me tonight.

I got in the shower and took precise care to make sure my skin was polished and shinned. I applied the body scrub and rubbed it all over my body. There is nothing more sexy then dancing with a man who compliments the softness of your skin. I also took great care in washing my hair. I ran my hands over my body my thoughts kept flashing back to a brooding pair of brown eyes.

I could not help the trail my hands followed down my body as I thought of him. He made me mad for no reason. How could it be that a man could have such an effect on me just by the way he looked at me? I was used to guys coming on strong to me when they saw what I looked like. But he was the total opposite. He regards me with a cool look. It intrigues me.

I could not take my eyes off his hands during dinner. They were so big and rough and just thinking about the way they would feel caressing my body had me leaving the room before dinner was over. It didn't help that he would not give me the time of day. I frown, just thinking about it but my frown turns into a moan as I start to wash my breasts and picture his hands on me, his mouth all over me.

I was snapped out of myself pleasure when I heard my mom yell that Alia had arrived. I frowned and rinsed off fast. "Damn woman you threw of my groove." I told her and she blushed.

"Oh no, don't tell me you haven't tried it yet? Alia what is your problem." I asked her.

She glared at me, and then shrugged. "There was never really anyone I thought about in that way before. Well at least not enough to want to touch myself like that."

"Before Blaise that is," I teased her. "I saw the way you looked at him. Girl you were undressing him with your eyes. It was cute really. I say you grab the bull by the balls and just get naked for him. He'll show you what to do from there." She gasped at me and looked horrified.

"I would never."

"Yeah, and at this rate you never will. If he's really as shy as you say. He won't tell you anything mean while, your cherry is going to start to rot woman." I tell her laughing and she punches my arm. "Ouch, hey don't damage the merchandise." I say sticking my tongue out at her.

She looks at me mad then her features soften "are you sure you want to go? Don't you have work tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Nope I switched to registry so now I get to pick and choose my hours. It will suck I don't get a raise but hey I get to set my own schedule." I tell her all happy.

"I still can't believe you're a nurse." She tells me shaking her head.

"Shut up, you know I like to help people and after well, your mom went through that little heart stopping thing. I wanted to do my part to help sick people." She hugged me and I stopped her from crying with a wave of my hand. "I know you're not planning on going to the club dressed like that. Come on let me put you into something sexy.

Scott's POV

After I got ready I headed to Liam and Sebastian's place where we waited for Blaise to show up. "So are we going to hook up with some major foxes tonight?" Liam asked.

I rolled my eyes at him "I am hoping to meet a nice woman. Not a flaky girl who only cares about her looks and the likes. I went to Victor's house for dinner tonight and damn. His daughter is a tool. Did I tell you I arrested her yesterday?"

Just then there was knocking at the door and Blaise came in all mad and told us what happened with his sisters. After we finished laughing we tried to make him see she was no longer a little girl but a grown woman.

"Blaise you're just so old fashioned." Liam told him.

"Oh yeah, let me see what you think when it's your sister going through this." Blaise told Liam who then proceeded to get mad.

"Come on guys Xavier and Megan will be already waiting at the club." I tell them and we head out for a night of fun.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Oh yeah fun indeed.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 12.4K 30
Book 5 Hailey Giordano is all grown up and brings us to our final story in the Italian billionaire series! she's entering her final year of highscho...
22.5K 2.2K 48
***ATTENTION: This is the 3rd book in a series - don't go any further as there are MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!! Go back to my profile and add Not the Only...
9.6K 136 45
Giovanni is a cruel, ruthless man. The Italian-American mafia boss. Giovanni was raised to be the most powerful, successful man alive following in hi...
1M 25.7K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...