Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I drove to her house and the guy was there. I didn't stop to think and just punched the guy in the face. "What the hell are you doing?" she screamed at me.

"I'd like to ask you the same question." I say between clenched teeth.

"This is my cousin Blake" she said and I felt so stupid. I just looked at her in surprise.

"Sorry man" I say to Blake and he was rubbing his chin as it started to turn red.

"Well it's nice to meet you Scott." He said with a smirk on his face making me want to punch him again.

"What is your problem? Why did you come to my house so hostel? Why did you yell at me earlier for that matter?"

I looked at Blake then at her and her eyes widened in realization. "Oh my god, did you think." She looked at Blake. "After everything you still thought I would cheat on you?" She asked looking so hurt.

"No it's not like that" I tried to defend myself.

"Really, then by all means, please enlighten me."

Shit what could I say. I just stared at her and what she did next almost broke my heart. She walked to her door and opened it. "Leave" was all she said.

As I walked to the door Blake whispered to me "let her cool off."

It hurt to take those steps out of her door but I hope not out of her life. Fuck I just seemed to make things go from bad to worse when it came to this woman. I turned to look at her. She was just so gorgeous when she was mad. She was wearing a short skirt and a tube top. Every mans fantasy, but she was kicking me out.

I left completely mad at myself. I went home and after mentally beating myself up I finally snapped. I headed to work and picked up a patrol car as I changed into my uniform I called Alia. "Hey sweetness, how are you treating my boy?" I asked her and she giggled.

"Well a hell of a lot better than you're treating poor Giselle" she said all serious now.